German Bundesliga Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
there isnt one fodder player in bayern except for maybe rafinha. Robben on form is twice as good as shaquiri and probably significantly better than muller. His only issue is his massive ego and his selfishness, but why wouldn't you be selfish if you have the talent he possess.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Believe it or not, but Robben had much to think after the lost Bayern finals and EC disaster and as a result he stopped playing his usual very selfish game. He was running and fighting all over the pitch and he really played the ball to the better positioned player..unfortunately he again got injured and couldnt continue to show this 'new' Robben.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are only being jealous that Bayern get him, not Milan. :lol:

I must say I'm very impressed with your mind-reading ability.

Except...I didn't even want him in Milan. If we're going for a Spanish-speaking coach then I hope it's Pellegrini.

If you suspected a disgust of Bayern and Bundesfodder in my post, then your suspicions were correct. However, it began way before they got Pep. In fact, it began around the time Pep made his debut for Barca, as a player.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Believe it or not, but Robben had much to think after the lost Bayern finals and EC disaster and as a result he stopped playing his usual very selfish game. He was running and fighting all over the pitch and he really played the ball to the better positioned player..unfortunately he again got injured and couldnt continue to show this 'new' Robben.

:thumbsup:

... He's also been using his right foot a lot more now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
lowest workrate ever

I disagree with that. Not the greatest, but also not the lowest. It's more about having a selfish style of play than having a low workrate when it comes to Robben.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i really dont believe in a satisfatory work of guardiola in munchen.. dont know why exactly but.. bayern have 'big dogs' in their squad.. is a very different linguage.. guardiola never deal with a squad of professional football players.. nothing against barça players.. but in barcelona they are all from the 'cantera'.. i have doubts about it, but who cares!?!

i just readed somewhere neymar and bayern in the same sentence.. and comes to my mind.. neymar would fix like a glove in bayern's team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i really dont believe in a satisfatory work of guardiola in munchen.. dont know why exactly but.. bayern have 'big dogs' in their squad.. is a very different linguage.. guardiola never deal with a squad of professional football players.. nothing against barça players.. but in barcelona they are all from the 'cantera'.. i have doubts about it, but who cares!?!

i just readed somewhere neymar and bayern in the same sentence.. and comes to my mind.. neymar would fix like a glove in bayern's team.

at the same time... his name/accomplishments commands respect.

it'd be different if he'd won nothing so far (first job)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
#foddertales

rick-ross-bet-awards-2vynf.gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I watch the Budndelisga review every week, and its really fantastic entertainment.

I don't get why football fans, hate certain football leagues.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I watch the Budndelisga review every week, and its really fantastic entertainment.

Because their way of life, because of what they grew up watching, because what they cherish is about to be wiped clean off the world footballing map due to a natural process of evolution where the unadaptive cease to exist...

I mean..... Hi guys wassup? :D

#bundeslords + #lordiola =#bundeslordiola :cool:

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
at the same time... his name/accomplishments commands respect.

it'd be different if he'd won nothing so far (first job)

yeah.. but is complicated.. when u have ur work based on someone.. gets really complicated.. his main acomplishment was change messi's position.. from right winger.. to a sort of trequartista(ponta de lança) and lockeroom control(with cantera kids most of them).

looks like a naive comment from me.. but i have huge doubt about him..

same option bout rijkaard yrs ago with ronaldinho living his top moment and all that..

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Because their way of life, because of what they grew up watching, because what they cherish is about to be wiped clean off the world footballing map due to a natural process of evolution where the unadaptive cease to exist...

I mean..... Hi guys wassup? :D

#bundeslords + #lordiola =#bundeslordiola :cool:
Not you again. :fp:

Welcome back. Again.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players

bundesliga have great games.. u can see inovations in most of the teams.. i real fun to watch..

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
bundesliga is just too boring IMO if bayern or dortmund arent playing

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
brazilian league is boring.. i dont think bundesliga is boring at all.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
bundesliga can be boring at times, but my boys from dortmud make me proud to watch them play. I love dortmud in bundesliga and shalke, always have in bundesliga. But watching midtable teams can be quite boring compared to say serie a.
Serie A is more technical and play with a bit of flair imo, but epl is the most entertaining thats for sure. To watch entertaining games which includes top teams and midtable teams, i say Epl is first, followed by serie a second, bundesliga and then la liga.

A-league is the most boring league, even worse than brazilian league looooool.

Reaction score
Will be a tall order for Pep to manage Bayern next season. What else can he do that Heyckes hasn't done. He'll have to win the CL to be a success.
But I do like his choice. Biggest league in the world and exciting football.

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Monster second half(didnt see much of first) between Leverkusen and Dortmund, very high tempo, would really like to see us play against one(Dortmund) of them...perhaps after we beat barcelona :devil2:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
he should've stayed and be a legend in hamburg instead of taking stupid vacation in london :fp:

anyho 18 points clear, 7 match to go to deutchmeister

Schedule