Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
kaka is the best attacking midfielder rather than ronaldinho...
no doubt..
i admire kaka so much :)

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
edika_kaka said:
kaka is the best attacking midfielder rather than ronaldinho...
no doubt..
i admire kaka so much :)

i agree, in this moment the best attack midfielder is kaka :)
i admire him too! he's such a great player!!! ( golden ball please.... :D )

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
does anyone know the words to the chant the fans sing about kaka??
i heard it when i went and watched the derby in october and its also on FIFA 07 on the xbox 360

its hard to explain how it goes, all i know is that the last word is kaka lol

and the 2nd part of it they dont actually sing any words they like just sing the tune of the song

hope im making sense!!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Does this mean Real give up on Kaka?

Real Madrid Trying To Buy Cristiano Ronaldo?

Real Madrid allegedly have contacted their esteemed English counterparts, Manchester United, over the purchase of Cristiano Ronaldo.

zoom - galleria Manchester United attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has been in sensational form this season for the Premiership leaders, and now the Portuguese star is subject of a giant offer from Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Spanish publication ABC reports Real have tabled a giant offer for Ronaldo, upwards of 40 million Euros. It is believed, however, Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson will not consider any offer below the 70 million Euro mark.

United sit atop the Premiership table and Ronaldo is a big reason why. The 21-year-old has bagged 12 goals this term in the league, and his attacking prowess will be needed more than ever with striker Louis Saha slowed by injury.

Real, meantime, are third in the Liga standings but still in the title hunt. Sevilla sit first, while Barcelona -- who have a game in hand -- stand second.

Coincidentally, on Wednesday Ronaldo's agent, Jorge Mendes, revealed he had offered his client to Barcelona at the end of last season only for the reigning European Champions to turn down the offer in the hopes of snagging Thierry Henry.

I am wondering if they are trying to get Ronaldo now,does this mean they are giving up on Kaka?I hope so...
What do you guys think?

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
no.

Calderon's promise was to get Kaka, and he will not rest.

anyway it's BS.... ManUtd would never sell him now.
Maybe in 5-7 years, but not now

ViN

Reaction score
keep on dreaming calderon.....and stop telling your dream to the world because there's not even .1% of it happening.......

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
ViN said:
keep on dreaming calderon.....and stop telling your dream to the world because there's not even .1% of it happening.......
i agreee here :star:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
If I had an AK47, I would point it first @ Calderon.
That man is going on my last nerves seriously..
G I V E U P !

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
ViN said:

i heard that real had actually bid abt 40 million euro's :eek: :eek:

i don't know if i want to believe it or not...they got da money :o

FUCK YOU, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH(calderon)

hm..so hows kaka? any new pics of him with his cute glasses?
hely, lol at AK47

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
If I had an AK47, I would point it first @ Calderon.
That man is going on my last nerves seriously..
G I V E U P !
I've never even seen a pic of this guy nor do I know shit on his career + accolades nor do I care to research him ... but people who post @ my fave place to lurk who have seen a documentary on him (some 'one week in the life of' thingy) have been impressed with his enthusiasm + likened him to the Berlusconi of the 80s.

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Passion for *9* said:
I've never even seen a pic of this guy nor do I know shit on his career + accolades nor do I care to research him ... but people who post @ my fave place to lurk who have seen a documentary on him (some 'one week in the life of' thingy) have been impressed with his enthusiasm + likened him to the Berlusconi of the 80s.

Defo not as bad as Berlu in the 80s.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Gila#11. said:
Much like Seedorf's best friend, who turned out to be even more uselss than him
Harvey Esajas, did that guy even make one appreance for us?
Yeah, I hate that shit too. It's a phennomenon that's representative for my country, that's why.

Esajas, like P49 said, played in an unimportant game for something like 5-10 minutes.

mhf

Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka
Emporio Armani spring summer 2007
EA-1_bmp2.jpg

EA-2_bmp2.jpg

EA-3_bmp2.jpg

EA-4_bmp2.jpg

EA-5_bmp2.jpg

EA-6_bmp2.jpg

EA-7_bmp2.jpg

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Fuck, it's a girly thread again. IMO, you should post pictures in the thread "Milan players pictures and stuff", please. Leave these for discussions.

BTW, I hate the fact that Kaka looks so good because he's bound to become more of a model and less of a player.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
r3dman said:
BTW, I hate the fact that Kaka looks so good because he's bound to become more of a model and less of a player.

He is something like our Beckham, but I wouldn't worry too much. He models about twice a year, maybe, and seems to be too ambitious and good of a player to rely on marketability for his footie career.

Besides, lots of Milan players look good! I think that we have a generally pretty attractive-looking team. Can't exactly hate that. :D

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
kaka loooksssss soooooooooo hotttttttttt:D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
r3dman said:
Fuck, it's a girly thread again. IMO, you should post pictures in the thread "Milan players pictures and stuff", please. Leave these for discussions.

yeah,another beckham stuff.
but i don't think he'll become one.
kaka is the best.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
censorthiis said:
He is something like our Beckham, but I wouldn't worry too much. He models about twice a year, maybe, and seems to be too ambitious and good of a player to rely on marketability for his footie career.

Besides, lots of Milan players look good! I think that we have a generally pretty attractive-looking team. Can't exactly hate that. :D

well personaly i think bercu like to buy "hot" looking players coz it increase marketing. although i am a guy i do think we have a team full of good looking guyz. couldnt name one who is ugly but i can name many in inter hehe and juve hehe lmfao.

doubt he become famous as beckham but who cares he can play betta then him :D

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
for me Beckham should be a model not a football player..
kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sheva007 said:
well personaly i think bercu like to buy "hot" looking players coz it increase marketing. although i am a guy i do think we have a team full of good looking guyz. couldnt name one who is ugly but i can name many in inter hehe and juve hehe lmfao.

doubt he become famous as beckham but who cares he can play betta then him :D
What about Pippo, how can you like that 60 year old corpse look?

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Gila#11. said:
What about Pippo, how can you like that 60 year old corpse look?

yes pippo does look like he's over his age
kaka%20brasil.jpg

[highlight]
This One Is For God​
[/highlight]

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Kakà won't turn into a Beckham type of player, Beckham's image is way too big, i think no one will ever match him.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Luis said:
Kakà won't turn into a Beckham type of player, Beckham's image is way too big, i think no one will ever match him.
the thing is no one in their right mind will want to match him... bein' a circus freak isn't what other players are aimin' for...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
At least, Kaka didn't start changing his haircut more than 10 times a year...
Actually, we don't need to worriy about Kaka's ambination in the future once he choosed play football and alreay shined in both Milan and Brazil to become a world classic player. The most problem is we should try to buy couple great players that can still motivate him and give him enough hopes to stay in Milan and create another empire that what the tri-holland players did.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
At least, Kaka didn't start changing his haircut more than 10 times a year...
Maybe he should...I liked the short 'do he had last year before the WC (during the CL, I think). Other than that, he looks like a Brazilian Joey Lawrence.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
sheva007 said:
although i am a guy i do think we have a team full of good looking guyz. couldnt name one who is ugly but i can name many in inter hehe and juve hehe lmfao.
Fuck, Materazzi sure is one ugly mutherfucker.

BTW, I recomend you guys read this wiki on Inter, if you didn't already. You should know your rivals.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano

Inter have some great rivalries. The first is obviously with cross-town arch-enemies A.C. Milan. The most notorious scoreline in the history of this fixture came in the May of 2001, when Milan trashed Inter in a resounding victory of 6-0. To this day, the outcomes of that match is still the subject of great amusement and satisfaction for Milan fans.
:D

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
the thing is no one in their right mind will want to match him... bein' a circus freak isn't what other players are aimin' for...
OMG dats soo right :o i always knew beckham would end up in HOLLYWOOD. it was kinda all about money for him i think..anyway now everyone are happy...victoria, beckham, real madrid, LA
he always was one huge commercial sign for me...(i saw "was" because football outside europe and inside USA kinda is hm...FLAT)

Luis said:

i don't think anyone would ever WANT fill his shoes or match him...LMAO
he was great during his manutd time but in real he just lost it

anyway kaka is great and thanx alot for sharing those kewl kaka pics...whoever did that

Schedule