Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read here (under "supporters"):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Saint-Germain_F.C.

Actually quite interesting.

Yeah it's quite exciting.
You know, like finding a lost brother or something. I would love to visit the Milan fake version one day.

Would I find the sign "il club piu titolato del mondo" somewhere in their Stadium?

Yeah, they have a Blue & Red forums?

I can bet their Ashish support Italy. Their Calum like total football and they have an user called Congo Pouvoirs who is ugly, pessimist and use green color in his name.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah it's quite exciting.
You know, like finding a lost brother or something. I would love to visit the Milan fake version one day.

Would I find the sign "il club piu titolato del mondo" somewhere in their Stadium?

Yeah, they have a Blue & Red forums?

I can bet their Ashish support Italy. Their Calum like total football and they have an user called Congo Pouvoirs who is ugly, pessimist and use green color in his name.

:lol:

Hmm, why do u think we are still here:D

This will be the PSG forum until we got thread number 3 for our king Ibra:o

Take care, time for a bee can now;)

alias Paladin drunked Fred:o

well we should speak in french then! to prepare u guys for the departure!

bienvenue à tous à la ligue de renommée mondiale de fourrage! ici vos nez sera bien pris en charge!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

ep7_lincoln_memorial.jpg

bienvenue à tous à la ligue de renommée mondiale de fourrage! ici vos nez sera bien pris en charge!
Notre chere nez joue avec les meilleurs enfin! La ligue de renommée mondiale de fourrage, la ligue del grand Taye, la ligue UN! :proud:

Last edited:

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
just for the records, it will take atleast 4 years to open thread number 3 for King Ibra, so just cool down with ur ehumm french for a while!

Maybe on the time when he mowe on to Man City we can consider some french, but only offcourse if King Ibra on that time already have won the CL with PSG!

Then the next goal are PL, yeaa that means we got an undispoted WC player winning all the lige in Europe, nice right?

Well we still got the russian lige, but thy dont play football, its more like snowball, do u agree?

bye, time for another beer can

fred did you open the can already? am i behind? well not for long, watch up down there, here it comes one more.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Better than the AARP meetings you organize.

Here's more... life.

Lol. You really thing I dislike ibra don't you?

You simply don't get my positition. Probably never will. He's obviously a topclass player. Just nowhere near his perception among you all. And its obnoxious the way you all try gto put him above the club

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
S84... I feel what u say about Ibra but lets be real to ourselves... we fucking hate the guy... doesnt mean I cannot appreciate the good thing he does... but I really dont give a shit about Ibra and will not remember him to be in the same league as lets say someone like Kluivert... fuck Ibra he is not someone to like, if he was in my class, or in my work office I would probably not like him, he is a douche with no loyalty, he got better with time, as thats what maturity does, but he has a shit character which I will never respect.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
S84... I feel what u say about Ibra but lets be real to ourselves... we fucking hate the guy... doesnt mean I cannot appreciate the good thing he does... but I really dont give a shit about Ibra and will not remember him to be in the same league as lets say someone like Kluivert... fuck Ibra he is not someone to like, if he was in my class, or in my work office I would probably not like him, he is a douche with no loyalty, he got better with time, as thats what maturity does, but he has a shit character which I will never respect.

imo sounds like a bit of jealousy considering u don't know the man and therefore cant really make a legitimate claim on his character.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
for me personally..i'll always love him!
jivara all u said i dont share the same opinion..probably opposite actually.

not in the same league as kluivert....really dude? how do u figure?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

actually, i find his personality quite finny off the pitch. He's a top notch character. He cracks me up, similar to like Cassano does. All players got egos. Pirlo? Cmon pirlo's ego is a big reason he left milan. The golden boy, kaka? His ego is why he refused city to madrid. MAldini? Maldini's ego is preventing him from taking a position at milan. He is demanding some position he's horribly unqualified for.

It's his game on the pitch which drives me mad.

And by that... it's not that he's bad. It's that he still.... just doesn't get it. Doesn't get less is more sometimes. Too ball dominant. Because4 he's just that talented he can bully wins v. 99% of opposition, but man, a little more self-lessness and attention to detail off ball could make him van basten/ronaldo class.

And for me that's more mental than say 'talent'.

That lethargic, ball-dominant play really annoys me. Quite frankly, messi grew into that this year, and suffice to say, barca was worse. Much better team when he played as one of the squad.

I just think Zlatan's his own worst enemy

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
You know its like when you meet a really hot chick but there is no character in here she becomes a little bit ugly or lets say unattractive.. this is the same with Ibrahimovic... whereas the best girls are the ones you like because of their character you start to notice that they are prettier than you first thought... Maybe Kluivert is not the best example, he is not a great person, but I admired his attitude somehow, someone like Gattuso or Inzaghi is a person I admire, a person with no special football skills becomes a legend simply down to character. Dont argue that Pippo is a poacher, Gattuso is a ball-winner... I am talking passing, shooting... these real basics, which Zlatan combines so nicely and is really a great athlete, but his attitude I hate, I cannot fully respect someone who cannot make his team mates better, this is probably the first trait I look for in a player.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
actually, i find his personality quite finny off the pitch. He's a top notch character. He cracks me up, similar to like Cassano does. All players got egos. Pirlo? Cmon pirlo's ego is a big reason he left milan. The golden boy, kaka? His ego is why he refused city to madrid. MAldini? Maldini's ego is preventing him from taking a position at milan. He is demanding some position he's horribly unqualified for.

And by that... it's not that he's bad. It's that he still.... just doesn't get it. Doesn't get less is more sometimes. Too ball dominant. Because4 he's just that talented he can bully wins v. 99% of opposition, but man, a little more self-lessness and attention to detail off ball could make him van basten/ronaldo class.

That lethargic, ball-dominant play really annoys me. Quite frankly, messi grew into that this year, and suffice to say, barca was worse. Much better team when he played as one of the squad.
Yes I fully agree.. like I said its his character.. his football ability is great... maybe attitude is the better word...

Messi is a good example, I kind of feel an enmity towards him since last year whereas before I was ok with him, but its all the 'he is the greatest ever' claims that have turned him into this... this is modern football.. they are turning it into an american sport where there is one man leading the greatest team on the planet... just like how its Kobe and The Lakers... Tebow and the Broncos... now its Messi and Barcelona... eventhough Xavi and Iniesta are just as important imo.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Seriously Jivara, I don't think you've done anything to figure out his character or personality, you judge him by his yelling and moaning on the pitch, and some brief cocky quotes.

Nevermind. But this:

I really dont give a shit about Ibra and will not remember him to be in the same league as lets say someone like Kluivert...

Seriously? Zlatan has dominated Serie A during the 2000's like no one else.

Six Scudetti, two times top scorer, three times voted best player.

Who is even close to that?

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Seriously Jivara, I don't think you've done anything to figure out his character or personality, you judge him by his yelling and moaning on the pitch, and some brief cocky quotes.

Nevermind. But this:

Seriously? Zlatan has dominated Serie A during the 2000's like no one else.

Six Scudetti, two times top scorer, three times voted best player.

Who is even close to that?
4 Scudetti.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
i would love to see ibra win the CL and ballon d'or this season. however for leonardo i would NOT like to see psg win the CL.

anyone know is there anywhere you get buy the Ibra auto biography in ENGLISH????

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I just think Zlatan's his own worst enemy

I agree with most of this. But you know, players got to play the way they want. It's probably the best way to get the best out of them.

Zlatan didn't get a real football education growing up, his career started much later than other kids (3-4 years is a lot in football). He's to much of an street player. Those players usually struggles with tactics, and that's probably Ibra's biggest weakness.

People may overrate him as a person, but as a football player he's as good as they come imo, at least talent wise. So I got to disagree with you there.

What I don't understand is why he never became a better header of the ball. He got all the tools for it. He jumps higher than most, strong like a bull. Is his timing THAT bad?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i would love to see ibra win the CL and ballon d'or this season. however for leonardo i would NOT like to see psg win the CL.

anyone know is there anywhere you get buy the Ibra auto biography in ENGLISH????

I too would like to know.

Fred and I translated the book a while back. Maybe one of us can send it to you.

If you want to buy it to have it that's another thing. :D

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
What I don't understand is why he never became a better header of the ball. He got all the tools for it. He jumps higher than most, strong like a bull. Is his timing THAT bad?

I don't think he's a bad header of the ball. His problem is that he doesn't move very much in the box, so never gets himself in positions where he gets a chance to head at goal. Technically he seems to be pretty good at heading the ball, maybe not as good as a player like Carroll or Bierhoff, but most of those guys game is based around heading the ball anyways, so that's probably where the difference is.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I don't think he's a bad header of the ball. His problem is that he doesn't move very much in the box, so never gets himself in positions where he gets a chance to head at goal. Technically he seems to be pretty good at heading the ball, maybe not as good as a player like Carroll or Bierhoff, but most of those guys game is based around heading the ball anyways, so that's probably where the difference is.

Maybe... he should still score more with his head.
One thing he does do though is clearing defensive corners. Nesta said something about that recently, that Zlatan clears 50% of the corners against us.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Maybe... he should still score more with his head.
One thing he does do though is clearing defensive corners. Nesta said something about that recently, that Zlatan clears 50% of the corners against us.

Well he stands at the front post because he's tall. I mean, it's nice at all, but most tall players could probably do that. In fact I'm pretty tall as well, could probably do it as well as Zlatan.

Schedule