Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Wait

Demiral will possibly be a dry loan?

Are we Juve's bitches now?

Moreover, no fucking way to the Roma-Dybala swap. I would rather have a strong defense and a decent attack. Not to mention Dybala aint nk guarantee to be a success either.

Moreover, if Juve are reluctant to include Dybala in the Icardi deal how the fuck do we have a shot without giving one of our top players in return?

Also, no to Seri. Dude comes with so much baggage. Cant play in cold weather? What is Milan then, sub saharan Africa? Do we really wanna take a risk on a 28 yr old Fulham flop with no resale value? Atleast Veretout, as much as I may not like the transfer, has experience in Serie A.

Also no to Suso-Schick swap( Pastore swap too laughable to even bother). Unless its likes 25m plus Schick. Schick has been a flop for the better part of two seasons whereas Suso has been one of the best attacking players in Serie A (and thats despite his shit months). I feel like the guys who are for this move just want to get rid of Suso at all costs even if we get garbage in return.

Also, Giampaolo stated he hasnt chosen a formation. So why are people hell bent on the 4-3-1-2? If we wanted a coach who can just play one formation we would have just stuck with Gattuso.

I do think Suso would be a better fit for Giampaolos system considering his game revolves around short passing and possession.

Too many times last season we have depended on one attacking player to be our creative outlet but with Giampaolo (a coach who actually understands tactics) we would have more options.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
3f2d61143b30cc51bb16c3753adae531.jpg

Bring Seedorf back home.

:monto:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
comparing the bennacer and ceballos situations in re: to why they haven't signed?

shrug dot com

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
......paqueta.....
Bona.......kessie....
.........bennacer

Could be our mid at the end

Bonaventura? Eew.. what is this.. 2017?

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Capitano won’t leave

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Best 11...

Piatek ?????
Paqueta
??? Bennacer Kessie
Theo Roma Musa Calabria
Donna

Subs...

Silva/Cutrone, Borini, Hakan, Bona, Krunic, ?????, RR/Laxalt, Caldara, ?????, Conti, Reina, A.Donna

Sell...

Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt, Silva/Cutrone, Strinic, Biglia

Loan...

Plizzari

So we need to buy...

1 Starting SS
1 Starting LCM
1 back up rotation CB
1 back up rotation versatile CM

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m curious to see Suso in a 4312 under Giampaolo, but he’s have to be the other striker. Can’t see him doing well as a CAM, not in that style we’ll be playing anyway.

There are a few reasons I think he might be better, I’m sure Giampaolo will try him out in training though. I hope he decides quick so we can swap him if we need to.

For one, Suso used to not work in the middle because he isn’t that creative. Having good technique(his is excellent) is not the same as having good vision to open up the field. Suso likes to dribble his man and cross or shoot, he is a very good crossed contrary to what people say on here. Just because he is from Spain and keeps the ball close to his feet doesn’t mean he is a particularly creative player, his assists generally are from crossing. BUT, I think our ball movement will be much more fluid next season. We won’t rely on to create chances on his own like we have the last two seasons, that pressure will be off him.

The other thing he struggled with is being overwhelmed by the other teams midfielders in crowded spaces. As I said, Suso has been one of our only and obvious threats for years now, it’s one reason I think he fades a lot mid season. We rely on him too much, it’s not simply because he’s inconsistent(he is though). In a compact diamond like Giampaolo likes to play, there are four midfielders which occupies the other teams entire midfield. When you factor in a couple runs from our fullbacks, this spacing often leaves the two strikers isolated with defenders, and opens up the field a lot. I think Suso could do well in that kind of team, let him dribble his man and shoot. We can’t deny he can do that well.

I’m ok with selling Suso if we get a really great offer or if Giampaolo decides he can’t be used in this formation at all. I think the coach will want to see though, Suso is a good player regardless of what half of you think. We should realize he’s one of the better attacking players in the league, if his value plummets I would rather sell Castillejo or Silva tbh. Even if Suso is on the bench, rather have 25 mil rated Suso on the bench than 25 mil Silva for example

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I cant belive all of you put a left-footed RCM in regista and think that you are a football expert

7a9dff11f2a6753ff92838210390ec77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I cant belive all of you put a left-footed RCM in regista and think that you are a football expert

7a9dff11f2a6753ff92838210390ec77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think this shows what you think it does.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
For the defence, Milan wants to sign a young player, the name is still secret. #Sky

Rai: In the meeting between Milan and Juventus, they discussed about Dybala, Romagnoli and Demiral.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Best 11...

Piatek ?????
Paqueta
??? Bennacer Kessie
Theo Roma Musa Calabria
Donna

Subs...

Silva/Cutrone, Borini, Hakan, Bona, Krunic, ?????, RR/Laxalt, Caldara, ?????, Conti, Reina, A.Donna

Sell...

Suso, Samu, RR/Laxalt, Silva/Cutrone, Strinic, Biglia

Loan...

Plizzari

So we need to buy...

1 Starting SS
1 Starting LCM
1 back up rotation CB
1 back up rotation versatile CM

Musacchio cant be a starter.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is agonizing, nothing is moving. I need news and I need players coming in or getting the fuck out.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The only thing Maldini did in the discussion of Romagnoli was shake his head. I'd rather have fucking Balotelli back than swapping Romagnoli with Dybala.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
51PX30HJDWL._SY445_.jpg

Welcome Lil' Abner, I wonder what happened to Abanda.

We're still on track for a team of leftbacks.
Abanda must be a LW or something

I think he's saying we lost our on him and some Brazilian club signed him. Probably doesn't know shit anyway.

Heard we're interested in Brian Rodriguez and that our scouts were present at his game yesterday

Interesting, thanks!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Playing from the back. Isn't this what Gattuso tried and failed with the players we have?

??

Our playing out from the back improved immensely throughout and by the end we were doing it really well. The players we had weren't that suited to it either but we still managed to break opposition press consistently. Our issues were with predictability in the final third, not with initial construction.

That's not what I'm saying. Milan does not need to sell. I think that's a myth.

If Milan did need to sell, then they'd sell other players. We're going to sell Laxalt, Samu, and other players that don't fit.

Milan does not need to sell to buy.

And selling deadwood is hard, by the way. If we don't buy Veretout, it's not because we needed to sell to buy, it's because we didn't think he was worth above whatever our final offer was.

I agree with this %100.

Also, Giampaolo stated he hasnt chosen a formation. So why are people hell bent on the 4-3-1-2? If we wanted a coach who can just play one formation we would have just stuck with Gattuso.

I do think Suso would be a better fit for Giampaolos system considering his game revolves around short passing and possession.

Too many times last season we have depended on one attacking player to be our creative outlet but with Giampaolo (a coach who actually understands tactics) we would have more options.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This is also true. He never said he'll play a 4312, just that for now only 4 at the back is certain. If he feels Suso is too good to leave on the bench and he's best starting out on the right then he'll tweak his formation to fit this. I don't think the answer is Suso as the trequartista. One of the main jobs of his attackers is to spread wide to break up the opposition shape and create exploitable and dangerous space in the middle. If Suso was playing up front he could start in the middle and sprint wide, pulling with him a central defender. If he gets the ball he can turn and cross. His dribbling is excellent and so is his crossing. In the middle as the trequartista I don't think he has the physicality to play with his back to goal. Also he can't press effectively and this position is crucial to stop passing lanes in the through the middle. I think if there is space for Suso it will be in the front two, tweaked to give him space to float around Piatek.

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I rather keep Suso then paying so much for Dybala.
Suso had a better season then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule