All About Movies

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Without the Governator what did you honestly expect in the remake?

Kingdom of Heaven was kinda shitty tbf. We don't want shemale elves :D with the popcorn, naaaaah.

LOTR trilogy otoh: LEGIT.

Can't wait for The Hobbit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Without the Governator what did you honestly expect in the remake?

Kingdom of Heaven was kinda shitty tbf. We don't want shemale elves :D with the popcorn, naaaaah.

LOTR trilogy otoh: LEGIT.

Can't wait for The Hobbit.

The first one was shit also,Arnorld has no acting ability whatsoever.And what are you on about the kingdom of heaven?Everyone in that movie was awesome,the extended version is spectacular.

As for The Hobbit,i wish they would have made a movie about the other battles,like the battle of Mirkwood,that would have been fucking epic.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
/wall of text NOT :lol:

Okay, firstly, NO-ONE bashes my Arnold and gets away with it..dude made me stay up hours, even in Jingle All The Way. No-one was about his acting skills..what we LOVED was that muthafuckahzz couldn't stand him. They kept on DIEING. :D

Plus, he owned up to his lovechild...which even Bieber isn't doing..

KOH? Orlando Bloom, that's what. :D And it had the worst merchandise ever..a spectacularly fucked up mobile game in mind. And probably key chains or hockey masks with the forest elf emblem engraved. Rad. :thumbsdown:

Confession: I may pretend to but I don't know shit about LOTR..picked up a lot from my elder brother who's ALWAYS on Tolkien's medieval dick. And George Lucas, of course.

Yes, my brother's on two dicks..which to suck and which to fuck?? Can't say. :tongue:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Kingdom of the heaven was simply epic. Unless your not a fan of the genre, I don't see what you wouldn't like in it.

Just put Conan to watch it before AZ posted, but I'm going to continue it anyway. Nothing important to do at the moment.:lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok dammit, I admit..I'm probably not into them Crusades-era pictures. *sigh*

I'm not even a fan of Assassin's Creed. You read right my fellow gamers. Please don't give me the lingchi treatment for this confession. :rolleyes:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
i just watched ''harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay''

omfg i ROFLED hard

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I saw two really funny movies

Hangover 2: I kinda didnt concentrate on the first one, but this one was really funny, especially Alan, the fat one.

School of Rock: I watched this again since 5 years, I cracked up, Jack Black is an idol, I love when he gives the kids nicknames.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Much <3 for Jack and Eden Riegel

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Kingdom of the heaven was simply epic. Unless your not a fan of the genre, I don't see what you wouldn't like in it.

Just put Conan to watch it before AZ posted, but I'm going to continue it anyway. Nothing important to do at the moment.:lol:

+1000

I liked this scene the most.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Just realised Sam Mendez (American Beauty) is gonna direct the new James Bond movie Skyfall. Javier Bardem, Ralp Fiennes and this beauty:

Berenice-Marlohe-Bond-Girl.jpg

... Pretty excited by this. Prometheus, the Alien reboot, directed by Ridley Scott looks fantastic as well, think it'll be a good year for blockbusters

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Desperately anticipating 'The Avengers' next year..would love to see more Nick Fury-in an extended role, not just cameos-and of course, Iron Man. And the Hulk iinm.

Another movie worth looking out for: Have Gun, Will Travel...an adaptation of the series starring :star:Eminem. Was supposed to be out next year but I just found out they pushed it back to '13. Anyhow.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@droolfest :lol:

Nick, Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Cap and Thor. Purrrrrfect ensemble!! :star:

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
recently saw Extract, JUst Wright, The Ex and Flyboys gotta love netflix lol

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Is Hangover 2 worth watching?

What about Paranormal Activity 3?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is Paranormal Activity 3 already available?

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Is Hangover 2 worth watching?
?

It's worth watching, though not as good as the first one. It's not about the quality, but the first one is original and unexpected.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
God damn it, this is gonna be good.

Stieg Larsson's "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", directed by David Fincher (Seven, Fight Club etc).

Just seen this ... trailer of the year for sure. :star:

(I didn't dare to click on it when fred posted since all the hype surrounding the book seemed similar to Potter+Twilight so I expected it to be same kind of shit)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I saw a Lebanese movie directed by a really hot lady Nadine Labki, the movie is called Halla' la wein (translates to Now, where (do we go)?) The movie is shown in many places not just the Arab world, my friend saw it in Geneva, its a story about a village in Lebanon where Muslims and Christians live together in harmony but a series of events causes friction and tension but the women of the village think of new ways to distract the men and mend ties between the two people.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Dont we need a new poll here?

My pic is who is the greatest film director in history? *Stanley Kubrick*

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Anyone seen Cowboys & Aliens?Daniel Craig is a genuine bad ass.

Wish i could have been in his place...to see Olivia Wilde naked ofc :D

P.S: its not a movie i would re watch again,apart from Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford kicking some ass it failed to deliver in every which way.I honestly did not care for any of the characters,the lack of character development was truly a pain to watch.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
fuck man, just got Bourne Ultimatum (the thrid one)

For $10 from the warehouse, reminded how fucking awesome that movie is

Bourne would fuck up james bond :lol:

Total Master :proud:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
I got the Bourne Trilogy on my comp. What a trilogy!