• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
No way we spend 100m in January.

Paqueta
Paredes
Zlatan

Locked them in

Yes this seems more realistic. It would make the team very balanced with Paqueta and Samu as cover on the left wing, Paqueta also able to play as mezzala on both sides. Paredes as like-for-like cover for Biglia. Then Zlatan as the icing on the cake.

But for some reason, even though it doesn't fit quite as neatly, I would prefer Barella instead of Paredes, although wouldn't be disappointed with either.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
assolutamente NO Thiago Silva pt2

giphy.gif

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Martial/hakan - higuain/cutrone- suso/castillejo

Paqueta/jack---biglia/tonali----kessie/barella

RR/laxalt--ale/zapata-caldara/mus-----conti/Davide

-----------------------donna/reina------------------

:thumbsup: Yes this would be a complete team. Wish we could make it happen but it would kind of make a mockery of FFP

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Zlatan returns then this guy needs to be the midfield signing. I'm sure Leo realizes this.

Noc_Siena.gif

Noc_IBRA.gif

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
the fuck is everyone clamoring for washed up former players to return?

y'all the type that miss exes too or what

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Buy the Italian from Monaco, Pietro with our 100 million credit card instead of a pt2 return please, grazie

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
paredes and his ultra sexual eyes will be able to pick out higuain consistently

paqueta and his ultra sexual left foot will be able to pick out higuain consistently

we will be unstoppable

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daddy Li gonna buy Monza from Berlusconi he is just waiting for the final ok from the bank wich will loan him the 500 euros at a 101% interest rate.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daddy Li gonna buy Monza from Berlusconi he is just waiting for the final ok from the bank wich will loan him the 500 euros at a 101% interest rate.

I heard the bank turned him down. He's going to buy Monza with gift cards.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ibra would be an smart buy, no doubt. Especially if it's for only six months. But aren't you guys tired of his personality? It was kinda cool when he was younger but now it's just annoying.

Just a week ago:

Reporter: there are rumors Milan.
Zlatan: the whole world wants Zlatan.

Bitch, we just don't wanna play Borini.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why are these people bullying an unfortunate Chinese phosphate miner?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yonghong Li has totally abandoned any legal action against Elliott, after he was aiming for a small part of the €400M fee that he lost to the hedge-fund in July. [@sole24ore]

Gotta give the man credit for even entertaining the thought of taking Elliott to court.

These guys bring countries to their knees and somehow Li thought he had a shot :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
to my brother ash :lol:

Bonucci on the Milan derby: “I hope to watch a great game but I prefer Milan to win. I left there great guys and a great coach.”

ye

keep suckin his dick after he said what a big mistake it was join Milan.

Ye, such a big mistake getting paid 8m a year to put up garbage displays.

Keep praising the man who basically almost fucked us by demanding a move back to Juve (and would have succeeded if we still had Mirabelli instead of Leo)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
CM are reporting we are negotiating with Ajax and Raiola for de Ligt for 50m. Roma also in the mix.

Might this be a favour we are doing for Raiola to create a bidding war and drive de Ligt's price up while pressuring the big money clubs to make a bid? Roma are also Raiola-friendly. I really hate that rat.

I have no doubt that De Ligt has the potential to become a very good CB. But its not a position we need to reinforce right now.

Signing him would be as equally dumb as signing Bonucci instead of a WC striker last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.