Krzysztof Piątek Thread

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its really nice to watch like he is running and fighting for whole game... and he doesnt mind sometimes to go and do some dirty work against defenders -something what i was really miss in many of our last strikers.

Guy does commit to tactical fouls high up the field to stop opponents from building up plays. Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
My love for this man is very strong right now

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

So what is his plan...he’s just gonna score goals all the time to win points and trophies and get paid millions of euros to do this, and we’re all going to worship him like a god? This is his plan????

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
The more I watch him play, the more I am convinced that he is a Pippo-Sheva hyprid, physically he is built like one.

He is sharp in the box with good instincts and positioning like Pippo but also brings in some pace, strength and technique of the latter.

doesn't have sheva's flair

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was 100% certain his goal was offside. He was offside actually on the first pass but in the replays it shows thr castilejjo didn’t actually touch the ball

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I was 100% certain his goal was offside. He was offside actually on the first pass but in the replays it shows thr castilejjo didn’t actually touch the ball

Nope

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
hottest striker on the god damn planet

God

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
What an amazing striker. So glad we replaced Higuain with him.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nope what? He was clearly offside for the first pass, the one that seemed like Casti flicked it forward from the Suso pass. That's what the VAR was looking at, i'm sure. The ref saw the overhead kick, so it can't be that. Look at the replay, the moment Casti looked like he touched the ball Piatek was offside. The replay showed that he didn't touch the ball and so it counted as a Suso pass.

Edit:

PGq7HWp.jpg

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I wish Serie a explained VAR decisions like uefa has started doing. Sometimes we don’t even know what the VAR was looking at.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wish Serie a explained VAR decisions like uefa has started doing. Sometimes we don’t even know what the VAR was looking at.

Those explanations made me realize that it’s a very limited criteria that they look at. They always look at offside no matter what. They ask the ref if he saw an incident like a handball or a foul. If he saw it they won’t ask him to see it again. If he hasn’t then he sees it. My issue is that they see things back in slow motion and incidents are always so much worse when replayed in slow motion. I think they should ban slow motion replays for VAR, both for on pitch review and for the VAR referee.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Those explanations made me realize that it’s a very limited criteria that they look at. They always look at offside no matter what. They ask the ref if he saw an incident like a handball or a foul. If he saw it they won’t ask him to see it again. If he hasn’t then he sees it. My issue is that they see things back in slow motion and incidents are always so much worse when replayed in slow motion. I think they should ban slow motion replays for VAR, both for on pitch review and for the VAR referee.

Agree. They should either watch it in full motion like it happened, or in case of offside call a single still frame. Slow motion can make things like handballs in the box seem super dubious, same with challenges that are given red/second yellow.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Guy does commit to tactical fouls high up the field to stop opponents from building up plays. Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that too but i was thinking more about spirit where even if you are in worse position than defender you still fighting for the ball - small pushes, faint kicks just to make defenders life harder for 90 minutes. sometimes it doesnt matter but it may make difference later in the game.
when cutrone has desire to score, run and chase ball/defenders he plays often really soft against opponents.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Finally played full match

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Arsenal fan???

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Keyword 'was'.

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
Well,Paolo was a Juventus fan :D

TBF to Paolo, it was explained that the reason he was a Juventus fan was because he grew up supporting La Nazionale and idolising the stars playing for the team. Since most of the La Nazionale stars played in Juve, he became a Juve fan by default.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
TBF to Paolo, it was explained that the reason he was a Juventus fan was because he grew up supporting La Nazionale and idolising the stars playing for the team. Since most of the La Nazionale stars played in Juve, he became a Juve fan by default.

Yeah,I know and I don't mind that ..Did you watch Paolo interview in Champions League TV show some years ago.In that interview,looks like Daniel support Barcelona,even got Daniel sitting with him wearing Ronaldinho 10 shirt :lol:

Anyway,back to Piatek. I hope he scores hattrick tonight..

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Poor Piatek has to play with Hakan and Suso, he was competely alone on their half of the pitch even in attacking plays. They barely get past the halfway line while he has 3 players marking him.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
:eek:

Milik and Piatek in flu 'epidemic'
By Football Italia staff

Poland have been hit by “an epidemic” of illness, including Krzysztof Piatek and Arkadiusz Milik, leading to concerns after Fabian Ruiz was diagnosed with swine flu.

The Polish team is decimated going into the Euro 2020 qualifier against Latvia, following a victory away to Austria.

“We have an epidemic in the team and the first to have problems ahead of the game with Austria was Arkadiusz Milik,” explained Poland Coach Jerzy Brzeczek.

“Perhaps there was something wrong with the air conditioning in the hotel in Vienna, because then many players had the same symptoms.

“Our medical staff are working quickly to ensure the virus doesn’t spread further. Jan Bednarek and Bartosz Bereszynski did not take part in today’s training session.

“The flu has hit eight players, including Piatek.”

The big concern with Milik being Patient Zero is that his Napoli teammate Alex Meret has also been suffering from flu symptoms and didn’t play Italy’s Under-21 match this week.

Above all, Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz pulled out of the Spain squad and had to spend several days in hospital because of breathing difficulties, later reportedly diagnosed as swine flu.

If this is the same condition that spread to Milik and in turn the Poland squad, then it needs to be treated rapidly before becoming worse.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well very soon, dear Piatek! ❤️&#55357;&#56911;

Schedule