New SuperModerators

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Does this make c4m the most powerful Costa Rican in history?
Top 5, I already made the analysis. When I get a hold of the local brewery that's when I'll be the most powerful.

And do they finally get paid now?
I'm finalizing details, can't go deeper on that during negotiations, I'm sure Raiola will do the best for my interests.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
For crying out loud, why do people copy and paste a part of a dictionary? I still don't understand what you meant. Since you used the word yourself I would expect you can explain it to me in your own words.

what he's trying to communicate is.....some people's posts are painful to read. by not using ignore, he's joking that u like putting yourself through pain.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
what he's trying to communicate is.....some people's posts are painful to read. by not using ignore, he's joking that u like putting yourself through pain.

lol, thank you for the explanation

I know how to select what I will read.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, thank you for the explanation

I know how to select what I will read.

Then why do you need mods as bodyguards?

You gotta understand that the only way to change someone's attitude is giving education. People's mentality are based on their real life and the way they'll post is directly linked to their education and living outside the forum.

It's closer to impossible for a mod here to educate someone and it's a never-ending job for them to try it.

Ignore List's retaliation is soft because it saves you from the shit while keep the bad mentality of the one that's trolling. After all, you won't have to deal with the shit and the troll will keep his endless dumbness.

If I see someone that I don't ike and isn't open for conversation eating shit, I won't try to help this someone. I'll let this someone eat shit until he's dead. Even if I have to smell the shit for some few minutes.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't need moderators to be my bodyguards. They aren't, but I welcome them. This site/forum has got its own values and rules that are made to keep those values alive (or at least try to). Moderators avoid that this place becomes a place where everyone insults everyone and everyone talks offtopic everywhere. (Well, not everyone, but many people.) Then it would be an endless job for every member to put all those people on the ignore list, so they (the good members) will go away. So that's why there are moderators and thanks to them I don't need an ignore list.

Moderators sometimes try to educate members, but when they won't learn they go byebye. :tongue:

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't need moderators to be my bodyguards. They aren't, but I welcome them. This site/forum has got its own values and rules that are made to keep those values alive (or at least try to). Moderators avoid that this place becomes a place where everyone insults everyone and everyone talks offtopic everywhere. (Well, not everyone, but many people.) Then it would be an endless job for every member to put all those people on the ignore list, so they (the good members) will go away. So that's why there are moderators and thanks to them I don't need an ignore list.

Moderators sometimes try to educate members, but when they won't learn they go byebye. :tongue:

They actually do a good job by warning with conversation instead of banning but still, you ignored the Ignore List and it was not only a lack of respect but also a lack of wisdom.

But don't worry. Ignore List is in your heart and maybe someday you'll understand it.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Haha why?

Leopold Sacher-Masoch, that's why. The full name of the Austrian author-cum-journalist-cum-CUM SWALLOWER. He wrote that cum contains certain positive gastro-intestinal attributes and should be sucked in and swallowed regularly. Was famous amongst BD circles and liked to play the femme, lipstick femme at that.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
No-one has answered my question here..how do I get banned instantly?? I'd love to be the first ****** to get banned by Liz or c4m (pardon the expletive; I'm an auto-racist).

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No-one has answered my question here..how do I get banned instantly?? I'd love to be the first ****** to get banned by Liz or c4m (pardon the expletive; I'm an auto-racist).

Spam threads with boobies.

Go for it!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congratulations c4m and Lisa. I know I should seem more enthusiastic but I'm not that big of a person.

You're a towering mod. Big, big, big..best mod IMO. Better than the dormant SuperMs, let's see if crazy4Lisa would fare any better.

Yep I know Big Sister's watching. Have I gotten any 'ban points' yet?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you wanna be banned, at least do something funny.

I remember one crazy girl (that was probably a guy) that trash talked towards Lisa or Cristina for no reason. Like why the fuck did you say that?

I laughed my ass off.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you wanna be banned, at least do something funny.

I remember one crazy girl (that was probably a guy) that trash talked towards Lisa or Cristina for no reason. Like why the fuck did you say that?

I laughed my ass off.

The farthole was a dude, kakabunny. Drunken dare that lasted for a couple days.

And about the funny act, I'll pass. I'm not like the clown of the forums or shit..you want funny go get your fuckin nostrils FUCKED. Like get a huge dildo stuck in one of them or somin.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
First off Congrats to Lisa and c4m. Out of all the regular mods, you 2 were the best. :star:

Second, STFU everyone nominating me for mod! You're ruining my plan. :tongue:
It will never happen anyways, I have a dark past. :o

And Third, I do have a shitload of posters in my ignore list, but mods cant ignore ANYONE.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Am i the only person who doesn't use the ignore list?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristina and kakabunny?

Yeah. Haha.

It was so unexpected.

First off Congrats to Lisa and c4m. Out of all the regular mods, you 2 were the best. :star:

Second, STFU everyone nominating me for mod! You're ruining my plan. :tongue:
It will never happen anyways, I have a dark past. :o

And Third, I do have a shitload of posters in my ignore list, but mods cant ignore ANYONE.

Yeah that's why I told that you would be so screwed.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Yeah that's why I told that you would be so screwed.
The chances of me becoming a mod are <2%, so I'm not worried about it.

Although, it would be cool if David made me mod of a specific subforum a la albion. ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You're not reading my posts?

Are you ignoring me? :p ;-)

No.

I thought even though you campaigned for the Mod's, you still might use it.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The chances of me becoming a mod are <2%, so I'm not worried about it.

You're still too hopeful. :tongue:
No.

I thought even though you campaigned for the Mod's, you still might use it.

I've said I don't use the ignore list (one banned spammer as exception). But mostly, my comment to you was kinda meant as a joke.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I know it was a joke. :D I just carried on seriously.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That was exactly what I thought, but I just carried on seriously. :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That was exactly what I thought, but I just carried on seriously. :tongue:

Add to Ignore List

Current Members
Pedro

I don't even know if it looks like that. :D

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kuja, Pedro and Corzioli are the kind of people that after shitting, let their nose close to the toilet to assure that it's really smelling bad.

Not judging.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kuja, Pedro and Corzioli are the kind of people that after shitting, let their nose close to the toilet to assure that it's really smelling bad.

Not judging.

Didn't geddit..I'm possibly too dense in the head to comprehend..

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I get it, but his comparison is not accurate.

Schedule