SempreMilan.com

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sorry, I stand corrected.

It was copy/paste article from calciomercato who copy/pasted it from football-italia to which you added clickbait faggotry. :thumbsup:

Savage

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
English-Svenska connection is also behind sempreinter ...

:monto:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Saw this site pop up, and can't believe how much people were shitting on the good work here. Now you see sources quoted from the writers for the site here as fresh reliable rumors, love how that worked out :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Saw this site pop up, and can't believe how much people were shitting on the good work here. Now you see sources quoted from the writers for the site here as fresh reliable rumors, love how that worked out :lol:

Thank you for the kind words mate, we are really happy and proud with how the site has grown and continues to grow. We have a great and very supportive readership and social media following, and our intentions have always been to give Milan fans news, features and matchday coverage in the best way we can!

Things have moved on quite a bit in the three years. We now have our own exclusives guy which is why you will see us quotes as a (hopefully reliable) source, and a team of writers, and it has actually become a full-time job for me.

Apologies to anybody back in the day that I hit out at because of being too protective over the site. As always, we welcome any feedback you have and if you are a reader of the site and/or a follower of us on social media, thank you - we couldn't have got to where we are now without you!

Fingers crossed for a good season and forza Milan per sempre! 🔴⚫