The Rumour Commode XI

Much fodder out. Many money in. Zona Galliani time. Who will be our final signings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The only club where 37456 lunch meetings are held with agents to sign one mediocre playee on free\loan with an option to but....

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing will change until Berlusconi directly starts feeling the heat from the fan base. Until then continue to hear Barbara talk about how Milan need to follow Athletico's plan and Galliani keeps handing out blank checks to fodder, crap free agents, or past it players.

Last edited:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Management is not at all serious about this team. This team needs overall rebuilding, to start from back and we r extending the contract of abiatti, oh cmmon wt is the point in extending a 37 yrs old gk and signing a keeper who is worse than the 2nd choice gk of last season and again free transfer? Everybody is taking adv of the dire state of our club, players like robinho r only after money and font want to leave the euros offred by us, galianni is only talking to a handful of agents and signing free shits (obvously with filling agent's and his own pocket), our president has lost all the interest in his 'hobby', and his daughter and yes 'other director' of this circus is not allowed to bring changes by oldies...the only club where board members are more than quality players...we are finished ...permanently we will be a mid table team...will be like today's ajax and nottingham forest after some yrs in Europe..and ultimate sufferes are us fans,....

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We are permanently a mid table team and the joke is on Milan fans who don't know that yet

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Question....if Galliani claims he has never spoken about Costa...how comes he knows what his buy out clause is?lol...weird

Then what the helllll they were discussing in lunch meetings??? How are your children? :lol::lol::lol:

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would honestly play primavera players before the likes of bonera and zaccardo cause im sure they would not do any worse.....and to be honest guys like poli and saponara are ok players for rotation...they shouldnt be starting for a team with top 3 ambition....we need young technically gifted players...when i say young i mean around 21-24.....guys like isco for example or grenier...etc

Bankz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This team looked pathetic. I get its pre-season but there was zero heart shown for a brand new HC.

I loved how the american announcers were blaming the shit performance on youth when our lineup was filled with G's finest like Zaccardo and Bonera

Bankz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also it doesn't matter if you have SeS, Mario and Itrubo or name that top wing... Our midfield is dog shit. We are not creative enough or talented enough to hold onto the ball. It needs majors upgrades and its not coming.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan lack the type of player as taarabt who help milan control the match better. Even taarabt play in left wing is more dangerous than el shaar and creat more chance. Milan need playmaker winger. I think elshaa will more effect than when menez play than niang or cerci

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also it doesn't matter if you have SeS, Mario and Itrubo or name that top wing... Our midfield is dog shit. We are not creative enough or talented enough to hold onto the ball. It needs majors upgrades and its not coming.

Exactly and guys like poli drift in and out of the game...we need midfielders that want the ball....that are always asking for it a moving into spaces to get it

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I cannot blame our performance against olympiacos coz thisis the first time we face the true european team and if we play with niang and pazzini, you don't expect to much from them. Our management is completely absurd... Especially galliani. Everyone in this forum must be remember how we connected to pogba, vidal, jorginho, memphis depay, wijnaldum, blind, verratti, keylor navas, and many "rare" players but potentially to be very good. We can have them more cheaper before they become superstar like now. What is galliani thinking? Is it budget? I don't think so because he lost them all. I think he really like to buy overrated player i.e matri, essien or flamini. Big name don't make you better. If my analysis was right then we will buy cerci, dos santos or taarabt. Forget any potential ballon d'or and forget the next big thing player will come to milan.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
LOan Niang out again.

No option to buy. DRY LOAN. To a relegation fighting serie a team, that will actually use him.

He has potential, Idc what anybody says....but he isn't ready yet, we can't sell him for a few million just bc he isn't ready NOW.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LOan Niang out again.

No option to buy. DRY LOAN. To a relegation fighting serie a team, that will actually use him.

He has potential, Idc what anybody says....but he isn't ready yet, we can't sell him for a few million just bc he isn't ready NOW.

too much logic there sorry

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Problem is niang need an experienced striker or coach to show him the way. Maybe Pippo can provide that, I'm optimistic

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Problem is niang need an experienced striker or coach to show him the way. Maybe Pippo can provide that, I'm optimistic

Niang was far from the worst player on the pitch. Raw or whatever, I think we should either keep him or loan him out, no point in selling him for 2-4m like we did with Paloschi

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Its a friendly but there were some glaring deficiencies in our team which i hope gets addressed asap. Ses wasnt too good yesterday but i dont think he tried that hard at all. Watch him play in a match that matters then you will see how good he is. I think we should buy taarabt cause he adds unpredictability which we lacked in today's game due to his absence. Cerci would definitely be a good purchase but we have other priorities like getting grenier and a quality rb.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
How many of our starters actually played though ? Let me see, ses, (pazza- bench but good enough to start), poli and rami i guess. Besides we never do well in pre season games anyway.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its a friendly but there were some glaring deficiencies in our team which i hope gets addressed asap. Ses wasnt too good yesterday but i dont think he tried that hard at all. Watch him play in a match that matters then you will see how good he is. I think we should buy taarabt cause he adds unpredictability which we lacked in today's game due to his absence. Cerci would definitely be a good purchase but we have other priorities like getting grenier and a quality rb.

Only positive thing this match: cristante and albertazzi have quality to start new cycling for milan ( i also like modic). Milan need quality experience player to along with sciglio, el shaar, monty creat new milan. Alex, rami,menez is very good purchase. The type players as banega, taarabt, grenier, feghouli (they are cheaper options than other targets) will take milan next level.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Top 3 in your head galliani. Roma been busy with transfer this season, I wonder how Rudi gonna gel them together.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
But but you guys! We're gonna win the Scudetto with one more winger! :)

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the right winger. WE NEED MIDFIELD!!!

:thumbsup:

we need romulo and a wc cm.either isco or gundo.

:b: needs to realize that without spending 30-40 in midfield he is gonna lose 100+ next couple of years

players like sapo and poli are good as subs.they have neither the ability nor the grit to win you matches and titles

if we wanna compete for serie a this season our mid should be like this

ndj-----gundo----romulo
or
isco---ndj----romulo
or
gundo----monto---romulo
or
isco----monto----romulo

It's always fascinating to see Galliani going for interesting players just to realize that you actually have to pay for quality. He is a perfect character for a sitcom.

It's very obvious that in the end we will sign Taarabt as the 'winger' we are looking for and we will present him like he is an actual new signing. Then Galliani will announce that Inzaghi has to reach the CL now that we have signed Rami and Taarabt.

i dont have a problem if we dont sign anyone for rw or if we sign lets say taarabt, as soon as we invest heavily in midfield.ofc lamela would be awesome but with that midfield he cant do anything..

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
they shouldnt be starting for a team with top 3 ambition....we need young technically gifted players...when i say young i mean around 21-24.....guys like isco for example or grenier...etc

They know we cant get to top 5 let alone top 3.Sure they'll talk but wont do whats required to get there.Mid-table team.Some will say pre-season but this team is just average at best.
Isco waaaaay too expensive , Grenier same as Isco yet half the price.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

we need romulo and a wc cm.either isco or gundo.

:b: needs to realize that without spending 30-40 in midfield he is gonna lose 100+ next couple of years

players like sapo and poli are good as subs.they have neither the ability nor the grit to win you matches and titles

if we wanna compete for serie a this season our mid should be like this

ndj-----gundo----romulo
or
isco---ndj----romulo
or
gundo----monto---romulo
or
isco----monto----romulo

Isco is not a CM.

The best realistic targets are Banega and Romulo, but the latter seem to be on his way to Juve.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Di Marzio to Sky: "Campbell has passed Cerci in the hierarchies of Milan"

Gianluca Di Marzio, during the "Special Cup", has provided the latest updates on the market Rossoneri: "In the last hours we have revealed a strong interest in AC Milan for Joel Campbell, the Arsenal winger.'m Standing contacts between the two companies and in the Rossoneri's home is the desire to deepen the negotiations, the Costa Rican convinced from all points of view, the leadership and technical framework, surpassing Cerci hierarchies and all the names in the list. possible scenario is that Arsenal can Balotelli ask for the deal, the Gunners have always denied and they never offered anything concrete to the Devils but only in discussions among men of the market you will know something more. "

Bussa

Beginner
Reaction score
I can understand the disappointment following the game, but people need to remember it is the second match of pre-season.

Granted, we do have some issues to address in the transfer window, namely for me a midfielder that can connect the attack. Montolivio's absence is going to hurt us unless we address that. Lets just hope someone comes in sooner rather than later.

I was really hoping that we'd snag a Lamela loan deal later in the window but in hindsight I don't think its going to be possible. The Pochettino has been very vocal in his praise for him and that will only have confirmed his words when he scored two in the most recent pre-season game. For me I'd scrap the Costa/Cerci ideas and try and find someone younger with promising potential, instead pouring the majority of our budget into shoring up the midfield.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco is not a CM.

The best realistic targets are Banega and Romulo, but the latter seem to be on his way to Juve.

isco has played seedorf/iniesta like cm both for real and spain.with his lack of speed he cant be either a rw-lw if you want it like this..

as for the realistic...ibra was neither realistic back then till it happened.its more like you have ambition or not...you invest 40-50 and have some possibilities to qualify for CL and earn 50,/year(even more from 2015-2016) or your budget would be decreased by 100 next couple of years...still though you will have invested 10-12m on stupid deals for matris-like players...

I can understand the disappointment following the game, but people need to remember it is the second match of pre-season.

Granted, we do have some issues to address in the transfer window, namely for me a midfielder that can connect the attack. Montolivio's absence is going to hurt us unless we address that
. Lets just hope someone comes in sooner rather than later.

I was really hoping that we'd snag a Lamela loan deal later in the window but in hindsight I don't think its going to be possible. The Pochettino has been very vocal in his praise for him and that will only have confirmed his words when he scored two in the most recent pre-season game. For me I'd scrap the Costa/Cerci ideas and try and find someone younger with promising potential, instead pouring the majority of our budget into shoring up the midfield.

monto is not good enough in connecting mid with attack.he has other qualities.if we want to connect mid and attack we must invest and invest heavily.also investing on a very good rw ,even if this is lamela , its gonna make us like napoli 3 years back when they had cavani lavezzi and hamsik and the rest of mid was nuts.only counter attack football no chances for scudetto etc

PS i would love lamela here.just dont see him working miracles with current mid

Last edited:

Bussa

Beginner
Reaction score
My only concern with a lot of higher tier players, say your Isco's and your Shaqiri's even, is that they would have a host of clubs lining up for their signature. These are clubs that can offer the prospect of champions league football as well as adequate playing time. Put simply, it is going to be difficult to entice one of those bigger names to come here. Even if they are interested the price tag will be a stumbling block, not to mention a probable bidding war. Nonetheless, gallaini has pulled off some coups over the last few years, Ibra being a case and point.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Di Marzio to Sky: "Campbell has passed Cerci in the hierarchies of Milan"

Gianluca Di Marzio, during the "Special Cup", has provided the latest updates on the market Rossoneri: "In the last hours we have revealed a strong interest in AC Milan for Joel Campbell, the Arsenal winger.'m Standing contacts between the two companies and in the Rossoneri's home is the desire to deepen the negotiations, the Costa Rican convinced from all points of view, the leadership and technical framework, surpassing Cerci hierarchies and all the names in the list. possible scenario is that Arsenal can Balotelli ask for the deal, the Gunners have always denied and they never offered anything concrete to the Devils but only in discussions among men of the market you will know something more. "

what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule