Week 11: Udinese vs Milan 04/11/2018 20:30 CET

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Thank fuck for VAR. That motherfucker should be sent to gulag. Man if you cant do your job go and suck dick piece of shit

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I bear our Ale's children.

giphy.gif

"i should have played ps4 instead" no words needed , shove your ps4 up your ass

giphy.gif

offside ref what a complete cunt. should be fired. That was never an offside. Like at least 3 yards onside. He should kill himself for that call.

giphy.gif

Hard to type.. incredible incredible ending.. Romagnoli has just given us 6 points from 2 matches. And like I said before the match, these are the sort of matches that great teams win. We had everything going against us. Injuries, bad decisions.. and what A way to win it!!

FORZA MILAN!

giphy.gif

bwahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

giphy.gif

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Roma with the tackle that won the ball back and with the goal, fucking yeah, we didn’t play well but hellllllllllllllll yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You know whats disgusting? That fucking side ref raised the flag for offside, while our player was like 2m behind... i hope they investigate this

Investigate shit refereeing in Italy? :lol:

They'll investigate it alright. They'll say "good job, Gobbi check is in the mail".

"i should have played ps4 instead" no words needed , shove your ps4 up your ass

:lol::lol::lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Shit man I could barely breath.

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What did I fucking say? 3 points. Clean Sheet. We are back baby!!!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan vs. Refs. Milan wins thanks to Ale Ale Ale the captiano we deserve.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can say what you want but its actually thanks to this ref we won this game, that was not a direct red card and he didnt whistle after 95mins.

I was worrying we fked that chance up, so many passes lol, no one had the balls to shoot, till Romagnoli.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I fucking love Romagnoli!!!!! ForzaA

Bakayoko did well today

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
we didnt play well? We played much better than vs Genoa. No embarrassing moments in defence, no fuck ups. Our finishing is awful though.

We did defend well but we weren’t fluid in our attacks, we did transition the ball pretty well until the final third but there we had no ideas on what to actually do, even when we scored, Suso had no idea what to do, good thing Ale had balls as big as king kong and took responsability for the shot

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
We should thank the reff here.

If he saw that flag (and i think he did) he could have easily blow the whistle and game would be stopped before the goal. Not even VAR would fix it because the whistle would be gone and play would be stopped. So cuddos to the reff (if he saw the flag)

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Cutrone balls of steel tho. Good job.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

If he saw that flag (and i think he did) he could have easily blow the whistle and game would be stopped before the goal. Not even VAR would fix it because the whistle would be gone and play would be stopped. So cuddos to the reff (if he saw the flag)

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
First clean sheet with Abate, Zapata, and Bakayoko starting.

Roma scoring another last minute winner.

Sounds like a joke to me :lol:

Indeed it does but both actually did their jobs today. Abate very solid and bakayoko actually did something with the ball especially in the second half and provided good dynamism, was better than kessie today.

yesssssssssssssssssss fuck yesssssssss

Relinquish your fandom now, you have no right to celebrate unless you are screaming from the pleasure of fitting a console in your rectum

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
You can say what you want but its actually thanks to this ref we won this game, that was not a direct red card and he didnt whistle after 95mins.

I was worrying we fked that chance up, so many passes lol, no one had the balls to shoot, till Romagnoli.

Samir shouldve been sent off way sooner with his countless foul. They deserved that red even for the wrong player.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
With everything accounted for it'd suprising if we didn't suffer today on the pitch. What is important is that we're able to win nevertheless and tonight we did.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Fuck u jube ref!!!!! Eat shit!!!!!

Forza magico Milannnnnn

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

lol no. If he didn't resort to the VAR, and it turned out that the goal was clean, he'd seriously be risking his career.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

should we thank him for doing his job? those 5 minutes werent even sufficient, udinese were blatantly stealing our time for 5-6 minutes only in the end, and there were stops before that. It shouldve been 7 minutes at least, and then he didnt whistle cause time was lost during red card episode. The red is 50/50, the dutch fodder made a cynical foul from behind stopping a huge counter.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

With the VAR, the refs are urged to keep the play going and if it leads to a goal , they go to VAR to make sure.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Today we learnt:

>Our attack was at its best when Borini was on the field.
>Zapata and Abate in defence gave us our first clean sheet of the season.
>Bakayoko is actually a good player.
>Udinese can suck a dick.

MilanBlood

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will dress as Romagnoli for Halloween and run through the entire Seria A pitches at 90th minute to scare the shit out of them.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
alessio with power and precision shot and gk couldnt do much ... sad we dont have attackers like that

suso with next assist but its good game to see what he offers when acm is pusshed away from opposite box.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu plays well as a second striker. He might work better in a 2 man attack with Higuain than Cutrone-Higuain.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

That was seriously fucked up. I was literally shouting at the screen at suso for passing it back but tbh, i think the missed chance got in his head and he lost his confidence and gladly he gave it to our Ale.
With everything accounted for it'd suprising if we didn't suffer today on the pitch. What is important is that we're able to win nevertheless and tonight we did.
:thumbsup:

Samir shouldve been sent off way sooner with his countless foul. They deserved that red even for the wrong player.
Incredible how this nutjob got to play full 95mins. He literally had instructions to man handle our guys all game long and ref let it slide despite him being ona yellow

Schedule