Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he was good with his feet when he first started. there were some nervy moments but nothing bad. last season though, he started to make lots of silly mistakes. this season he has improved a lot. he is also good at starting counter attack from throws. his reflexes, positioning and alertness have regressed though.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
did no one notice his awful attempt at a save for cr7's goal?

any keeper on 6 million euros would have saved that with ease.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he tried to catch it instead of deflecting it away from goal. dumb decision

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It was pure reflex, and I won't blame Donnarumma's reflexes. Usually that's his best quality.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
did no one notice his awful attempt at a save for cr7's goal?

any keeper on 6 million euros would have saved that with ease.

his instinct to catch the ball was wierd a punch would be more appropriate. but, ronaldo was too close to him, there was almost no time to react.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
his instinct to catch the ball was wierd a punch would be more appropriate. but, ronaldo was too close to him, there was almost no time to react.

:thumbsup: It was pure reaction based on how close CR7 was, and he made the wrong choice. Shit happens and I won't blame him for it.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i mean you cant let CR7 get a free header like that ... RR is the most to blame for breaking the offside trap the idiot :fp:

after that you need a miracle to save a well placed easy header

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, that was an awful attempt at a save and the header wasn't even strong.

please sell this summer

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What a player. Once his mind is calm, he's ruthless. As good as a world class striker.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Nice for him to get a clean sheet today. He’s really raised his game lately.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Donnarumma deserved that clean sheet. The team didn’t.

Great performance, he’s showing how good he is again these last 2-3 months. Keep growing Gigio, you’re going to be a Milan legend one day.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He has been amazing ever since our injury crisis started... back in october?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Worldclass performance today. Single-handedly kept us in the game.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
That save onto the bar- insane!
Man of the match.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
sFgs43D.gif

I0lA0Ly.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I'm amassed with how well he's been able to bounce back from his underwhelming start to the season. He's improved massively over the last months both with his feet and his head. I truly believe that he's destined for greatness.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I'm amassed with how well he's been able to bounce back from his underwhelming start to the season. He's improved massively over the last months both with his feet and his head. I truly believe that he's destined for greatness and money .

Fixed :D:D

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Well with his current form he's 100% worth the 6m he earns. 6/6 shots saved last night. Has put in consistently great displays with some WC saves. Hope he can keep this up :star:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Well with his current form he's 100% worth the 6m he earns. 6/6 shots saved last night. Has put in consistently great displays with some WC saves. Hope he can keep this up :star:
That's the problem. When he first asked contract, he asked a big one and all of us including me were like mad at him for not signing the contract we proposed. Now when he asks again it will be like 10 mil or something and we will say he doesn't deserve it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys, not saying I'm there yet but we have to have a time plan for when we're gonna bring him back to our hearts. Especially if he continues like this.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, not saying I'm there yet but we have to have a time plan for when we're gonna bring him back to our hearts. Especially if he continues like this.

Don't think I'll ever love him after the shit he and Raiola pulled, but at this point he is one of our two best players and he is finally earning the raise he received.

Schedule