FC BARCELONA vs AC MILAN in CL

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
I think in the Nou Camp stadium we are happy with a draw.
This is a hard match,but our defense plays from game to game better.

What do you think guys???

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
I think that a draw would be a great result. It would mean that we have qualified to the next stage. Getting anything from Nou Camp would be a success. But then everything varies at this moment in time... how many injuries will we have, how many will they? How many days rest before the game will we have, how many will they?

Of course I want to win but to be realistic I'd say 1-1 would be a success.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The game is not so far away,next week on 02.11.04.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Barca

I am expecting barca to come out smoking,hope stam would be able to do another good job at barca's attack,buit it would be really difficult for milan bcos the will come all out to revenge their san siro loss.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Revenge or not. it how the two teams perform, if Milan are at their best - they will not be beaten.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Rivaldo-11 said:
Revenge or not. it how the two teams perform, if Milan are at their best - they will not be beaten.

yeah, you're absolutely right. if we perform on the night, we can't be stopped.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Nou Camp is a huge and tough estadio to play at for a foreign side. 100,000 screaming Catalans packed into one area can certainly be intimidating for anyone...:rolleyes:

Let's just hope that when the day comes, Milan walks away from Avinguda Aristides Maillol with a good result. ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
it would be an awesome match....i have a couple of crazy..epl crazy fans....n they told me...the best match they witness..in terms of skill.....defending....excitment and intensity...was the milan barca match in san siro...hope this 1 lives up to the billing as well....i have a feeling we will get 3 points!...just hope...stam would be back for this 1...he was awesome in the first match..as usual...forza milan!...

Ps:...barca seem to be a team...that andriy loves scoring...againts...i still remember his goals for kiev againt barca..n now he has come back to haunt them..in the form of milan...:)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Rivaldo-11 said:
Watch out ,barca will not rest till they revenge but i still belive milan is d best side in europe but i also think juventus will me a major threat to d champions league trophy .

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
It's really important not to loose this one, and I'm positive we won't.
If we don't finish 1st in the group, we could face Arsenal in next stage,
but if we do finish first then our next opponent is probably PSV!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh no,Arsenal in the next round would be very hard!!!
I hope we play against PSV!!!
So we really must win this group....a draw in barcelona and 2 win against Celtic and Shakhtar.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
We must win. It will be easier for us to concentrate on serie A games if we qualifiy top of the group (not to mention the Arsenal threat).

Remember CL in 2003? We finished top after winning 4 matches in both qualifying groups, beating the likes of Real, Muenchen, Depor, Dortmund. That way we can also see the likes of Dhorassoo, Coloccini, Serginho, Crespo, Brochi and maybe Inzaghi get some CL playing time.

Especially Abbiati, give him a piece of the action. Although Dida has been nothing but perfect l lately, I always love him ecer since he made that crucial save from Nakata's kick in the last day of 98-99 season that won us the 16th Scudetto.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey people stay calm. it should be Arsenal fearing us, and not us fearing them. ;)

To say the least Arsenal haven't looked impressive in the Champions League. One 1-0 lucky win againts PSV at home and 2 draws away against the ever so struggling Rosenborg and an OK Greek Panathanaikos. They might be the ones that finish second in their group in the end. :tongue:

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't fear Arsenal,but i would be better to play against PSV in the next round!!!
And in the final game we can win against Arsenal... :D

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
17-und-4 said:
I don't fear Arsenal,but i would be better to play against PSV in the next round!!!
And in the final game we can win against Arsenal... :D

That's exactly what I'm thinking!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm... from a personal view I'd like it if Milan played Arsenal because I could be able to go to the Arsenal home game. It would be even sweeter to see Arsenal loose and get out of Champions League once for all (just for this season of course). :eek:

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
This Game Is Very Important To Us To Win And Get 3 Piont
To Asure We Are Through .i Think Milan Will Win
1-0 Or 2-1 And I Can't Wait To See This Game
But One Thing Is Very Clear And Milan Player Need To
Be Aware Of It This Thing Is The Game Will Be Difficult
So We Need Patient And Not To Think We Will Score Easly

Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio, Maldini, Sheva, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Nesta
This match is very important because if Milan get 3 points will play the last two game with big comfort & will concentrate in Seria A for annoyance Juve

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Hey people stay calm. it should be Arsenal fearing us, and not us fearing them. ;)
Exactly. We fear no one with our present side. Speaking from experience and first hand knowledge, no Spanish side's supporters want to face Milan at this moment. Avoiding us all toegther is a good thing for participants in the CL. If we win at the Nou Camp.....this will certainly escalate. Believe me, Spanish fans know we are (pardon my Spanish :D ) 'the shit.'

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Exactly. We fear no one with our present side. Speaking from experience and first hand knowledge, no Spanish side's supporters want to face Milan at this moment. Avoiding us all toegther is a good thing for participants in the CL. If we win at the Nou Camp.....this will certainly escalate. Believe me, Spanish fans know we are (pardon my Spanish :D ) 'the shit.'

Hehe, good one ;)
But hey, wouldn't it better if we got PSV for next round and not Arsenal.
Better joy to beat them later in qt or semis maybe ; )

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Milan always plays good against Spanish sides and have always performed well againt them...exept that awfull game at the Riazor last year when we lost 4-0.This game against Barca is important but not as much important like some of you say.I think that a draw would do.It is always difficult to play at the Nou Camp but the pressure is on Barca to perform cos' they got to win and I think that Milan can use that in their advantage.About the team I think that we should give Kaka a break in this one cos' the guy deserves some rest...and think that we will manage without him.I don't know if Stam will recover for the Barca game and if he does than he should play and rest Maldini and if he does not recover than Paolo should play.My formation:

-----------------Dida---------------------

-Cafu------Nesta--------Maldini----Kaladze-

------------------Pirlo---------------------

-Gatusso---------------------------Seedorf-

-------------------Rui----------------------

-----------Sheva----------Crespo----------

Milan4ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
we must win this game and even @ list draw Coz we have 2 qaulifier before the ending of 1rst round .............and it will be goooooood resukt for Milan Ensha allah

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We are in good shape now ;) , also we have players rested .. Barca yesterday draw and game before that losed from a 3d division side in Spanish Cup.. + only Ronaldinho & Deco were missing.. it means something is not ok with them.. we should use that fact.. I`ll go for this line-up :

Dida
Cafu-Nesta-Maldini-Kaladze
Pirlo
Gattuso - Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva - JDT

If Seedorf cant find his form during the match I would put Serginho ON ..

FORZA MILAN!

Reaction score
Can someone help me? I'm searching for the following things:

- The hotel of the AC-players in Barcelona.
- The arrival hour of the players in Barcelona.
- The hour of training in Barcelona.

Thanx!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Heero said:
Can someone help me? I'm searching for the following things:

- The hotel of the AC-players in Barcelona.
- The arrival hour of the players in Barcelona.
- The hour of training in Barcelona.

Thanx!

Your first post and you need those informations, give me a break!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I would be DELIGHTED with a draw because we all know thats what Milan will be playing for so we will always know they could have won iuf they sttacked :D:D:D:D.

Anyway, Milan will play with the usual 4 at the back and i think Ambro may play ahead of Seedorf......for extra cover in the DM position because he also has the ability to pass the ball reaosnably well although not quite like seedorf.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How do you know Milan will be playing for a draw ?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Milan won't be playing for a draw. The game is too exciting for a draw, it's simply not in our blood.

Schedule