Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Apparently Toulouse wanted him (not sure if loan or buy)...

On other news, Carpi wants on loan also Verdi and Rodrigo Ely.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Great News , we will have feeder clubs again.
G better keep this relationship with Carpi and Lugano(whatever the clubs name is that is loaning Mihael Modic)

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
will be our next keeper after lopez:thumbsup:

and im really liking the carpi idea. if we make more signings in mid/ attack would be good to send them mastalli and suso.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Great News , we will have feeder clubs again.
G better keep this relationship with Carpi and Lugano(whatever the clubs name is that is loaning Mihael Modic)

Yeah, it's called Lugano it's in the Swiss Serie B, and the coach is Zdenek Zeman who asked for him. Modic truly has a golden opportunity if he can work really hard this year and become a starter there, next year he'll probably be ready to play in Serie A ... otherwise with Zeman he'll be warming the bench most of the time.

Zeman can teach a lot to players, he just wants them to work really hard and run for the entire 90 min, and for a soccer player that gets more in a year than some get in a lifetime, Zeman's concepts are hard to follow.

Remember Romagnoli and Marquinhos, both of them were started and played in the first team by Zeman when he was at Roma.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
ae362ff14e.png

Lol Coppola, haven't heard about him in ages. Even his stats are pretty good in Serie B :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
understudy to Reina
or starter at Carpi

why choose Napoli?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
understudy to Reina
or starter at Carpi

why choose Napoli?

Because Napoli wants to buy him and he thinks his future might be better at Napoli than at Milan ... so yeah, same reason why Neto went to Juventus ... stay one year as understudy and take over the next year .

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Because Napoli wants to buy him and he thinks his future might be better at Napoli than at Milan ... so yeah, same reason why Neto went to Juventus ... stay one year as understudy and take over the next year .

Oh well, we should really be looking at perin right now. I figure lopez has another 2 really good years in him, shame if he goes to inter

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Gabriel: "Now that I'm starting a new phase in my career, I want to thank @acmilan - a top club that has given me so much.

why is he talking like he's about to leave the club ?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andujar is rubbish. IIRC benitez permabenched rafael after 1 error.:lol:

It was a bad one though still harsh. Even if reina gets injured i still see either of those 2 starting ahead. A move that doesnt make much sense.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
lol fuck him if he doesn't want to come back. We have Donnarumma.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
OFFICIAL

Milan's official communqiu? regarding the transfer of Gabriel on loan to Napoli:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
this loan move makes me think we're planning on selling him to Napoli next summer

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What an idiotic move! Loan to a club with 3 other GKs, all with national team experience, ahead of him. Why didn't he just go to Carpi where he was a guaranteed starter. I hope he doesn't regress this yr or we bring him back in Jan if he gets no playing time.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i really hope not, the lad seems to have potential and i hope we don't keep using aged out goalkeepers for too long

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A loan with sale written all over.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm 80% sure that next summer we'll sell him to Napoli for 8m

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Yup, he'll be sold, truly doubt it is a dry loan ... even Berlusconi mentioned Donnaruma as a great GK for the future, but didn't even bother mentioning Gabriel. Personally I think we'll end up making a mistake if we sell him for 8 mill at the end of the season.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soemthing stinks here.. especially because of Napoli's new DS (ex Carpi)

Don't think were ever seeing him play for Milan again. But isn't it a stupid move? He won't start over Reina next season and his value will go down.. should have loaned him somewhere in Serie A where his value can increase and then sell

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Why would they want him to be Napoli's Spanish old GK's understudy? He could've been our old Spanish GK's understudy.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Gabriel: "Now that I'm starting a new phase in my career, I want to thank @acmilan - a top club that has given me so much.

why is he talking like he's about to leave the club ?

Why would they want him to be Napoli's Spanish old GK's understudy? He could've been our old Spanish GK's understudy.

:lol: that's a good point

I think he knows lopez has a couple years left and it'll be hard to get playing time. Maybe he wants playing time it he very near future and Europe?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leave the dude alone. Dafuq is wrong with u guys. Where are the mods?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Leave the dude alone. Dafuq is wrong with u guys. Where are the mods?

Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture :lol:

Schedule