Marcio Amoroso Thread

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when Amoroso had a fight with Lehmann and both of them were sent off! Nothing special, only the fact they both played for the same team!!!!!! ;)

Let's make a petition to release him and let some kid from Primavera play instead... Guy is terrible!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I just can't understand why did we buy him when there is a chance to give an opportunity to the younger players in squad to improve themselves..

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
MaGasTeR said:
Serie A and French Ligue are too different competitions :o
Exactly, the french league is really pathetic, how fitting that a loser like ieri tries to make himself look good by scoring a cuple of goals against such a poor quality of opposition. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I can't help but wonder, we picked him up because...?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Our management's a bunch of stingy idiots?
No, you're absolutely wrong. How could you even think such a negative thought?*

*--Denotes sarcasm. :rolleyes: ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I want to know Vieri is tall and have strong body, so why we don't buy a tall and strong CF instead of him but we buy Amroso ????:conf:

I think Amroso will repeat the Spainish striker in Milan in 2000:mad:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
I want to know Vieri is tall and have strong body, so why we don't buy a tall and strong CF instead of him but we buy Amroso ????:conf:
Well, Vieri being "tall and strong" didn't exactly pay off for us, right? Size is irrelevant as long as someone produces.

I think Amroso will repeat the Spainish striker in Milan in 2000:mad:
Repeat what? :conf:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
BMWTaylor said:
Well, Vieri being "tall and strong" didn't exactly pay off for us, right? Size is irrelevant as long as someone produces.

Repeat what? :conf:
Do you know in 2000 winter, Milan buy a Spanish striker, his name is Jose Mari, but after he comes to Milan, he only have 1 goal in that season.

So i mean i think maybe Amroso will repeat Jose Mari.

Milan buy them because Milan wants to more rotation and hope they can goal and goal and help Milan win the games. But Jose Mari wastes a lot of chances ( In fact, not waste, in fact, he cannot create enough chance ). So i am afraid Amroso will repeat. Because Amroso didn't create any chance when he played.

I think Milan can buy a new strike, this striker is not famous but very fast, maybe he can success ( But maybe this young guy will have a large stress if he plays in Milan ).

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anderson Lima said:
You are always so pesimistic?

Give a little time..
I don't think this guy is a successful transfer......

Yes, give him a little time. Because we will VS Bayern, so maybe Shevchenko and another striker ( Gilardino or Inzaghi ) will rest in this weekend, so i think Amroso will have the chance in the first formation in this Serie A. I hope he will have good condition........

Milan should consider get back Kutozuv, that guy has proved himself in Sampodria.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Well he has only played once since he arrived so i hope we rest some of our strikers and give him some playing time this weekend.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
menon_inc said:
Well he has only played once since he arrived so i hope we rest some of our strikers and give him some playing time this weekend.

yes and COWARD see his form

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Amoroso Explains German Arrest
23/02/2006 23:04
Through a press consultant, Brazilian striker Márcio Amoroso, ex-São Paulo and currently replacing Vieri at AC Milan, has explained why he was arrested by police at Munich international airport after Milan’s Champions League fixture against local giants Bayern Munich.

Amoroso spent close to half an hour detained by the German federal police clearing up problems that had led to his detention on economic grounds. “As I haven’t lived in Germany for more than two years, I’ve not received the pertinent tax documents.”

“This means that the people who were in charge of my financial affairs didn’t declare my income, which, under the terms of the contract I signed, was states that all fiscal obligations were to be paid by Borussia Dortmund” justified the alleged tax dodger.

Amoroso’s lawyer has flown over to Europe to sort out the fuss. “He [the lawyer] is taking care of everything from my old contracts with the club, and will also bring an accountant to prove that I complied with my obligations and we’ll see if I have to pay anything or if, on the contrary, I have to be reimbursed”.

[Source: Goal.com]

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:
yes and COWARD see his form
And what is your understanding of the game, being 15 years of age, that you let yourself call Ancelotti coward? I asked Wild to explain himself, but he was unable to do it, for now at least.
If you want other people on this forum to read your opinions, please don't copy somebody's else's.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just want to know why we decide to buy Amoroso ??? After he comes here, we only give him one chance to play in Italian Cup (And Shevcheko, Gilardion, Inzaghi, all of them are very crazy and can score recently ), so maybe Amoroso will still on bench a long time.

But in my opinion, i just feel very strange why don't we buy a defender but buy a striker ??? Even Vieri leaves Milan, we still have Shevchenko, GIla and Inzaghi, and we also have a talent young striker.....

Oh !!! Amoroso, come on, you should score to prove yourself !!! Otherwise Milan will sell you !!!!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
It was always obvious he wouldn't get hardly any playing time when we went out of the cup, after all he is our 4th striker and at the momnet there is only room for 3. Still, he must have know that when he signed.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
It was always obvious he wouldn't get hardly any playing time when we went out of the cup, after all he is our 4th striker and at the momnet there is only room for 3. Still, he must have know that when he signed.

1 of the reasons he signed was to get back a place in the national team so i guess he expected to play more thn 1 game and be more then a 4th striker.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
menon_inc said:
1 of the reasons he signed was to get back a place in the national team so i guess he expected to play more thn 1 game and be more then a 4th striker.
He's a joker if he expected that to happen, that was never gonna happen

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
He's a joker if he expected that to happen, that was never gonna happen
he did say he hoped to the WC,maybe Galliani,perhaps Ancelotti told him he'd play more ?

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
It's safe to say he's given up hoping now tho i bet

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Naraku said:
he did say he hoped to the WC,maybe Galliani,perhaps Ancelotti told him he'd play more ?
If he hoped to the WC, he should go to a team like Lazio or others, because Milan is very strong and we have 3 super strikers, so he can not have enough chances. And he shouldn't go to a weak team, because the weak team doesn't have enough good play-maker to help him.

But what i mean is if he comes Milan because of he hoped WC, i think his dream can not come true. :head:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
If he hoped to the WC, he should go to a team like Lazio or others, because Milan is very strong and we have 3 super strikers, so he can not have enough chances. And he shouldn't go to a weak team, because the weak team doesn't have enough good play-maker to help him.

But what i mean is if he comes Milan because of he hoped WC, i think his dream can not come true. :head:

No way would he be considered anyway.I think though He held all hope that just playing for a prestigous club such as Milan would help.You know, "Milan want him so he must be good enough". I think he would of been better off going to Roma or Lazio as well.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Naraku said:
No way would he be considered anyway.I think though He held all hope that just playing for a prestigous club such as Milan would help.You know, "Milan want him so he must be good enough". I think he would of been better off going to Roma or Lazio as well.
Yes, because in the team like Roma or Lazio, he will have more chances to play and in that team he also can teamwork with some good players.

But in Milan, he is the 4th striker.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Yuchen Fish said:
Yes, because in the team like Roma or Lazio, he will have more chances to play and in that team he also can teamwork with some good players.

But in Milan, he is the 4th striker.

that means that he only can play in coppa Matches. :D :)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
DugiNesta said:
that means that he only can play in coppa Matches. :D :)
Even rarely in coppa matches..
I don't want him to play.

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
cuore rossonero said:
COME ON SNN, HE IS NOT THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!! :head: :head: :head:

He really isn't so bad but in team with Sheva, Gila and Inzaghi he could only be on bench. He came as 4th striker and now he must be patient and calm.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The problem for Amoroso is not anything wrong on himself. I mean, we can find whatever Shevchenko + Gilardino or Shevchenko + Inzaghi or Inzaghi + Gilardino, each strike-force can have good teamwork and can score. So i don't think Ancelotti will use Amroso.

And this is important time right now, we are 10 points back of Juventus in Serie A, if we want to win this Serie A, we can not make any mistake in the rest games. Shevchenko, Gilardino and Inzaghi had proved they are the most prolific offense in the Serie A. And all of them don't have body problem, so i don't think Ancelotti will change anything about our choice on striker.

Amoroso would still on the bench for a long time. Maybe this transfer is a mistake, both for Milan and for Amoroso ....