• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Chiesa GDS interview: "My idols growing up? Without a doubt Kaka. Shevchenko has always fascinated me as a striker. My father? his support is fundamental for me, as well as my mother's. My family is a piece of my strength.

Well, he is there for the taking if we want him. I'm sure Kaka and Sheva will put in a good word if required.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto Sport: Between January and June, Milan will add a top star to the team. The dream remains Milinkovic-Savic. One thing is certain, Leonardo never gives up on his targets.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Flamengo announced club board will hold a press conference tomorrow at 10 AM (Brazil time) to reveal the details of Paquetá’s transfer to Milan .

what time that would be in europe.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Flamengo announced club board will hold a press conference tomorrow at 10 AM (Brazil time) to reveal the details of Paquetá’s transfer to Milan .

what time that would be in europe.

In 4 hours.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
This will be his first derby as captain. Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli spoke to La Repubblica of his expectations for the match against city rivals Inter as well as other issues.

"Inter-Milan is also a direct clash for the Champions League, but the greater responsibilities give me more motivation than pressure. I am proud of it. I want to play here for many years and win," he said.

"The renewal? A logical choice. I am fine with my teammates, with Gattuso, with the fans. There were offers from the Premier League, but I feel at home here.

"I debuted against Milan in Serie A. Maybe it was my destiny. I like Milano, I only miss the sea of Neptune, maybe I will hang a picture of it in my room.

"Milan will win again. It is a solid club which will fight for the Champions League and go on in the Europa League. What has changed? Firstly, the ownership was exposed to so many risks. Now there is the desire to invest. Maldini and Leonardo transmit serenity and know the world of Milan.

"The derby? This is the most technical one of recent years. Inter have more experience and play the Champions League, while we have more ambitions compared to last season.

"We are a bit behind in the standings, but we have to get used to remain as high as possible. Gattuso encourages us not to be satisfied. We have faith in him, he has always been on our side.

"Icardi-Higuain? They are one of the best in the world, but Higuain has scored more goals. Icardi is at home in the penalty box, it is forbidden*to get distracted on the cross.

"What we need on Sunday? Anger and personality and not to be afraid. We have to play our game, pllaying to win," Romagnoli concluded.

:love:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Fradu Li is fucked

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan former owner Yonghong Li enlisted among people prohibited from leaving China for accumulated debts. He also got his Chinese passport seized

6db74d2a4cafc5b5bb9e97cd2ad60856.jpg
I guess someone didn't thank the matrix enough...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no realy he was defending li fraud like crazy and it is only right to visit his father fraud figure.

on same topic berlusconi cunt sold us to that noone imagine if we didnt have elliot uhh.

Actually we should thank Mr. Li after all. He spent a massive sum on acquiring Milan that not many people would pay. Berlusconi asked for a lot of money and only Li was willing to give it. If it was not for him, we would've probably still be under B&G which would be disastrous. After that Mr. Li spent 200+ m on players and strengthened the team a lot. After that, he passed the club (I don't care how it actually happened) to a competent organization willing to invest and lift the club. So from a fan point of view this is what Li did:
1. Saved us from B&G who were running the club towards relegation
2. Bought many usefull players who could either be sold for a lot of money or be part of a strong team. Only Old Donnarumma and Borini are useless, but that is not Mr. Li's fault. All the rest can either be sold easily (some at profit) or be part (mostly as subs) of a Great Milan
3. Handed the club to Elliott who seem to be really keen on making us #1 again

Mr. Li is a HERO :proud::proud::proud:

#LiOfLegends

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually we should thank Mr. Li after all. He spent a massive sum on acquiring Milan that not many people would pay. Berlusconi asked for a lot of money and only Li was willing to give it. If it was not for him, we would've probably still be under B&G which would be disastrous. After that Mr. Li spent 200+ m on players and strengthened the team a lot. After that, he passed the club (I don't care how it actually happened) to a competent organization willing to invest and lift the club. So from a fan point of view this is what Li did:
1. Saved us from B&G who were running the club towards relegation
2. Bought many usefull players who could either be sold for a lot of money or be part of a strong team. Only Old Donnarumma and Borini are useless, but that is not Mr. Li's fault. All the rest can either be sold easily (some at profit) or be part (mostly as subs) of a Great Milan
3. Handed the club to Elliott who seem to be really keen on making us #1 again

Mr. Li is a HERO :proud::proud::proud:

#LiOfLegends

to be honest you are totaly right.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Tutto Sport: Between January and June, Milan will add a top star to the team. The dream remains Milinkovic-Savic. One thing is certain, Leonardo never gives up on his targets.

loool top star that no regular football fan outside of Italy knows. They wont trick us.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
hey guys I had a dream yesterday. Milan winning 3 champions league titles over the next 10 years and 6 consecutive scudetti in a row.

sms
martial
dembele ousmane
draxler
munier
pavard

all these players were signed to help us win these accolades over the years.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hey guys I had a dream yesterday. Milan winning 3 champions league titles over the next 10 years and 6 consecutive scudetti in a row.

Amen to that.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
wow on a sliding scale of milanisti yonghong li would have to be near the upper echelon of diehard. imagine risking your life and the lives of your family members, being isolated within your own country, unable to leave, all in an attempt to bring ac milan back from the dark ages.

and some here wont even buy an official kit

amazing

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

*Fradu Li, pls

wow on a sliding scale of milanisti yonghong li would have to be near the upper echelon of diehard. imagine risking your life and the lives of your family members, being isolated within your own country, unable to leave, all in an attempt to bring ac milan back from the dark ages.

and some here wont even buy an official kit

amazing

I'm still baffled af. I still can't believe what happened, and how it happened. What was his plan? How can someone take so much risks? I mean c'mon, that's just pure insanity. I always told to myself: no one is throwing out almost 1B and his whole fortune without having a plan a, b, c and d. No one! So yeah I stood calm, waiting for how things would pan out.

But then that last week of hiw ownership came. Even when there was someone like Rocco to give him a half-decent exit-strategy, he refused, telling everybody that he has the money only to be called out.

What a story, Mark. What a story.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
we are where we are as of this moment because of yonghong li and whether you love him, hate him, fradu li him, if you're excited about where we are at this moment it's because of his sacrifice. facts are facts

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
mr would u meet me in china ( tickets payed by general ) to interview papa li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule