leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He got you tho :lol:

yeah yeah :D

I agree. Lets not direct this into racism argument

No matter where you are in the world, you just can't directly say fuck you to your boss face. Even if he insulted you first. You just cannot do that.
Agreed.
But....if you listen to Rino's own words... it's pretty clear that this stuff happens in football all the time. I wouldn't doubt that some of our Senatores might have done this to Carlo himself

Euhm, why are you trying to pull the racism card here?

Kessie reacted in a very disrespectful and wrong way at that moment and Biglia corrected him, which was the only right thing to do. It's not because he's black that he cannot be penalized for it :fp: It doesn't matter if you're white, black, green or blue, if you misbehave, you will get punished. Kessie admitted he reacted way too intense and he should have accepted the coach his choice, so what are you blathering about?

Same thing goes for the Acerbi incident. Let your feet speak, which they did by winning the game. There is no point in holding the guy's shirt after the game and trying to make a fool of him, it got way too personal at that point. We're not 15 year olds anymore. There is constant trash talk on social media. "Acerbi said that they are better than us, cry cry", boohoo who the fuck cares, move on and get some class, seriously. Can't remember Nesta or Maldini behaving like this in the past.

And I have to remind you that you're not a player of Milan, which means you're not there all of the time at milanello.. :fp: You can also state it's very coincidental that just now, after what happened, Baka had this car problem. It might also have been a way to piss off the management, by trying to see who has the biggest dick. It was a poor excuse anyway, is he driving a Lada or what? Also, it seems like you're a visionaire, explaining what happened there on that bench, all by seeing just a few seconds of it on livestream. Unless you're Patrick Cutrone under a secret account, you have absolutely no reason to say Baka was not causing any trouble.

I understand you have to take into account the whole context of Baka's problem, and I also believe they punished him too hard for that incident, but don't come with this crap that justifies everything he does, just because he's black.

Excellent post. Either one of us could be right.
On the Kessie - Biglia thing...I'm not so sure though.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yes but you already pointed out the reason why Musacchio unfortunately isn't a longterm solution either. He is however underrated on here. Too much hate considering what he does. He was pretty disastrous vs Torino to be fair.

yeah man, I wouldnt mind Caldara starting but :fp:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was an ugly match but surprisingly entertaining.

Gattuso has one thing going for him.
At least he can fire up the squad in some matches.

Who knew that a team with Borini, Abate and Mauri would play better than our starting 11 a week before?

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Thought Mauri played well.

Biglia on the other hand, just sell.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Still a chance, good lets move on to the next 'final'.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The game that counts the most for Milan's season is Juventus vs Atalanta.

(Fiorentina away too)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

(Fiorentina away too)

True about Juve-Atalanta, but as far as we're concerned I'm not any more or less worried by any of the three games we have left. We don't do comfortable wins. They will all be battles. Frosinone at home might turn out to be the cryptonite in this row of games, that's how unpredictable our quality is.

It's true tho that we are without Paqueta against Viola, but that's not major as long as the Bakayoko situation is straightened out and Hakan is able to play.

Here's to hoping players you hate are fit for games. Milan anno 2019.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

(Fiorentina away too)

I wouldn't right off Genoa either in their match against Atalanta.
Genoa often pulls unexpected draws / wins against top teams.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was probably the hardest of our remaining games. Bolonga were in good form.

A Fiore next up with Montella at the helm, in worse form than us. Then an already relegated Frosinone, and finally SPAL who are already safe.

Nah, a home game against Bologna is always going to be easier/less hard than Fiorentina away.

They might be really crap at the moment, but Montella will sacrifice everything just to not lose against the team that sacked him.
He was in a similar situation at Sampdoria, where he took over during the season, saw the team regress even further under him, but then he somehow got a draw away to Fio after having lost at home to Chievo in the previous round.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano :proud:

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on
:proud:

I think Baka's behavioral problems seem exaggerated and a troublemaker label for him might be too harsh. But you're losing all credibility when you try to make the Kessie-Biglia row look like the blame was 50-50 between the two parties, a la Bonucci.
Kessie was angry for selfish reasons and then he makes numerous attempts to fight a teammate and had to be stopped by several players, while the world was watching. It would've ended up worse than the Bowyer-Dyer incident if Biglia was as selfish, immature and insane as him.
If Kessie lost his mind because Biglia hurled a racist insult or badmouthed his dead father for some reason, then his entourage would've for sure brought that up during their damage control.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I think Baka's behavioral problems seem exaggerated and a troublemaker label for him might be too harsh. But you're losing all credibility when you try to make the Kessie-Biglia row look like the blame was 50-50 between the two parties, a la Bonucci.
Kessie was angry for selfish reasons and then he makes numerous attempts to fight a teammate and had to be stopped by several players, while the world was watching. It would've ended up worse than the Bowyer-Dyer incident if Biglia was as selfish, immature and insane as him.
If Kessie lost his mind because Biglia hurled a racist insult or badmouthed his dead father for some reason, then his entourage would've for sure brought that up during their damage control.
Thanks for shedding light on the conflict...I didn't actually see it. I read about it after the game and the accounts I read seemed like a regular argument that the club was then taking sides with.

Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mauri would probably be shit against stronger teams. But in these kind of match and based on this performance he would've probably helped us a lot.

Mauri would've been world class by now, if only we kept Brocchi :o

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano :proud:

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on
:proud:

biglia and kessie both were fined and made to apologize publicly.

milan made an official statement supporting players during jersey thing iirc calling it just a simple banter. black players were fined(i haven't seen official news of the fine by milan) because white players weren't holding the shirt. musa even took the shirt away from them. media blew things out of proportion. they barely lifted the shirt for like 2-3 seconds and musa took it away(from what i saw in the videos) and media reported it as a parade.

leonardo came out against the racism during the lazio game.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

(Fiorentina away too)

atalanta can win and lose vs any teams, like all the top 4 competitors. they are a form team right now but so were we when we faced merda.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points at last! Forza Milan!

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well What a weekend I had in Milan!!!

The game - Certainly not a lot of quality on show. But it was a very entertaining game. We won with Mauri and Borini playing. The ref had a poor game and tried his best to make us lose points. My nerves were hanging by a thread for the last 15-20 mins. But we held on and are still in with a chance of CL.

The 50,000 fans that were there made it a good atmosphere and the Curva Sud were amazing all game.

The city - A lovely beautiful city, plenty to do as usual. Stayed for 4 nights and still never got round to doing everything. The Navigli area is vibrant and full of great bars and restaurants. The area round the Duomo is great for shopping. But very expensive. There is a restaurant just beside the Porta Venezia metro stop called Maruzzella's. Have to say that the food was amazing. Also found a bar called Friends, which was a good place to go for a drink.

All in all a wonderful weekend.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@hitchens open the next thread, we need to ride your hot hand all the way to Europe.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I was wondering when someone is going to open the next match thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Well What a weekend I had in Milan!!!

The game - Certainly not a lot of quality on show. But it was a very entertaining game. We won with Mauri and Borini playing. The ref had a poor game and tried his best to make us lose points. My nerves were hanging by a thread for the last 15-20 mins. But we held on and are still in with a chance of CL.

The 50,000 fans that were there made it a good atmosphere and the Curva Sud were amazing all game.

The city - A lovely beautiful city, plenty to do as usual. Stayed for 4 nights and still never got round to doing everything. The Navigli area is vibrant and full of great bars and restaurants. The area round the Duomo is great for shopping. But very expensive. There is a restaurant just beside the Porta Venezia metro stop called Maruzzella's. Have to say that the food was amazing. Also found a bar called Friends, which was a good place to go for a drink.

All in all a wonderful weekend.

Nice! Glad you had a great time and saw us get 3 points.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
D56Cqf_V4AMm4gE.jpg

Jasper, display picture pls!

wmqJzm.gif

Schedule