Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
600full-riccardo-montolivo.jpg

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Uncle Rico

A middle aged man stuck in the 80s, he is said to have the greatest football skills of all time, but was held back by his coach.

rico

A person with a very large penis. Some say it was a snake, but after scientific research it was proven to be a very large penis.

Joyrider :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Every name is claimed to possess a big penis on Urban Dictionary.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we're spending 8 mil on Monto, why not spend it on Poli? or Constant (who is a much better player with MUCH bigger room to improve)?

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
if we're spending 8 mil on Monto, why not spend it on Poli? or Constant (who is a much better player with MUCH bigger room to improve)?

Montolivo> Constant & Poli (right now)

We need players for NOW. We have Calvano, Fossati, Merkel, and Strasser for the future midfield. We need a player who can fill in now, and give us an instant step-up.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
omfg yeah wtf happened to constant, he would be very cheap to get considering he gets like 250k a year at chievo...

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
If its true that Urby is being used as part of the deal then I feel sorry for him, as has been said its been rumoured he's on his way out of Milan from the momment he arived, but... Liking him aside, at the end of the day we're trading a squad player for a starting 11 player, thats how I see it. We need Monty more than we need Urby at the momment unfortunatly.

If it happens lets wish him all the best and welcome Monty...

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
If its true that Urby is being used as part of the deal then I feel sorry for him, as has been said its been rumoured he's on his way out of Milan from the momment he arived, but... Liking him aside, at the end of the day we're trading a squad player for a starting 11 player, thats how I see it. We need Monty more than we need Urby at the momment unfortunatly.

If it happens lets wish him all the best and welcome Monty...

Urby alone I may consider....

Urby + cash is ********...

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
if he truely doesnt fit tactics fine, but i see him as part of the future Milan, there is so many other players that have'nt done anything significant for several years and they are receiving the free ride.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Fuck Monty ... lets get Gila :D

On a more serious note, I don't get why we're willing to show Urby the door, when he has shown moments of genuine quality, albeit just glimpses, during some periods of last season. In the mean time, the likes of Antonini and Bonera (sorry man, love ya, but you gotz to go) don't get added to the deal - players we really need to get rid of.

Urby reminds me of Serginho. In fact, he's the only genuine left winger we have in our squad. He could be VERY USEFUL when we need more width to break down the opposition. Guys like Antonini have no qualities whatsoever and should be let go.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score

On a more serious note, I don't get why we're willing to show Urby the door, when he has shown moments of genuine quality, albeit just glimpses, during some periods of last season. In the mean time, the likes of Antonini and Bonera (sorry man, love ya, but you gotz to go) don't get added to the deal - players we really need to get rid of.

Urby reminds me of Serginho. In fact, he's the only genuine left winger we have in our squad. He could be VERY USEFUL when we need more width to break down the opposition. Guys like Antonini have no qualities whatsoever and should be let go.

I agree. Urby is an ecellent player to come off the bench to give us an extra something to break down tight opposition.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fully understand that Urby COULD be useful, but has anyone actually got inside knowledge or has watched him at Ajax and for Holland a lot and can say for sure he has what it takes to make it at Milan?

If people are basing their like of him purely on him as a person then should we not keep players because they are actually good rather than because they are nice guys?

I haven't seen enough of him yet to say for sure he's a sure fire Milan starter off the future, but I can say we need a LCM, Monty fits that bill so surely our starting 11 is more important than a player that MIGHT do a job for us from the bench?

No hating on the guy, I'm just interested in why people want him so much, is it because you can actually say he IS good, rathan that he COULD be ok?

More important players have left Milan, I'm just wondering why so many are against us strengthening our starting 11 over keeping bench players... Yet people are saying get rid of KPB in the commode, one of our new champions, and a guy that would bleed for Milan :fp:

Maybe we should simply put in a buy back price and be done with it, if he does well at Fio we bring him back, Fio making a little profit from the deal...

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I fully understand that Urby COULD be useful, but has anyone actually got inside knowledge or has watched him at Ajax and for Holland a lot and can say for sure he has what it takes to make it at Milan?

If people are basing their like of him purely on him as a person then should we not keep players because they are actually good rather than because they are nice guys?

I haven't seen enough of him yet to say for sure he's a sure fire Milan starter off the future, but I can say we need a LCM, Monty fits that bill so surely our starting 11 is more important than a player that MIGHT do a job for us from the bench?

No hating on the guy, I'm just interested in why people want him so much, is it because you can actually say he IS good, rathan that he COULD be ok?

More important players have left Milan, I'm just wondering why so many are against us strengthening our starting 11 over keeping bench players... Yet people are saying get rid of KPB in the commode, one of our new champions, and a guy that would bleed for Milan :fp:

Maybe we should simply put in a buy back price and be done with it, if he does well at Fio we bring him back, Fio making a little profit from the deal...

The point is Monty isnt worth Cash + Urby. Plus Urby is a useful utility player who can play anywhere on the left side and if Serginho has taught us anything, those types of players are very useful....

Plus, I dont get why we arent moving after Aquilani who is available on LOAN and wont have us giving any players in exchange.

Cash + 50% of Paloschi for Montolivo is fine as Paloschi will not get much gametime anywayz and it's better for him to get that at Fiorentina. Plus, as far as I know, no other club other than us have actually been seriously linked with Montolivo so I dont see why Fiorentina is throiwing a hissy fit, especially when Monto himself is hellbent on leaving. I Fiorentina dont accept our offer they run the risk of letting him go for free next season, so I am more than willing for us to wait it out.....

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Urby is not that good, much less serginho. That's a very loose comparison based off fact both are left footed wingback players.

We paid nothing for him, so in end of day, if we pay 4 mil + urby, we've paid what... 5.5 mil? Who cares.

Montolivo is a much better player. Better defensively, better passer, better vision, better shot, as hard a worker I'm struggling to see what urby does better except maybe dribble.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The point is Monty isnt worth Cash + Urby. Plus Urby is a useful utility player who can play anywhere on the left side and if Serginho has taught us anything, those types of players are very useful....

Plus, I dont get why we arent moving after Aquilani who is available on LOAN and wont have us giving any players in exchange.

Cash + 50% of Paloschi for Montolivo is fine as Paloschi will not get much gametime anywayz and it's better for him to get that at Fiorentina. Plus, as far as I know, no other club other than us have actually been seriously linked with Montolivo so I dont see why Fiorentina is throiwing a hissy fit, especially when Monto himself is hellbent on leaving. I Fiorentina dont accept our offer they run the risk of letting him go for free next season, so I am more than willing for us to wait it out.....

What is this based on?

Dont take offence, I'm just asking... I simply see it as us needing to improve our starting 11 more than our bench.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

Antonini have no qualities at all? Should be let go? Only a year ago, people treated him like the second coming Maldini. And now like this? Taiwo, is not no guarantee a top player, for all his physicality, his defending still have much to be improved. Antonini, backup that knows there is competition yet is willing to stay, should be shown the door? At least he has some decent speed, and overlapping abilities. Or you want some old Favalli? Or bring Janku back? Milan is focusing so much on midfield that there isn't a budget for LB

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

Liverpool's some charity ogranisation that buys a player for 18m and starts gving them out on loan without any payment in return???? Wishful thinking, and idk where you got that piece of news from. It's bull

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Liverpool's some charity ogranisation that buys a player for 18m and starts gving them out on loan without any payment in return???? Wishful thinking, and idk where you got that piece of news from. It's bull

If you had actually done a bit of research, you would have realized that Fiorentina are close to an agreement with Liverpool to loan Aquilani...

:o

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, Urby will have to agree on that anyway, and I don't think he would accept it easily.

I always want the best solution for Milan, but I have to admit I'd be very sorry for him if he ends up being involved in an exchange deal. It must be a horrible feeling leaving your lifetime club to join a top side just to play a couple of months and then realize you're not at their long term plans at all.

Schedule