Riccardo Montolivo Thread

How do you like Montolivo?

• Total voters

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Urby also worth to start in LCM instead of Nocezero.
This.Urby is our most creative player right now and he is the best set piece taker.he might get lost sometimes in games and not score as much as noce but he is still miles better

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
This.Urby is our most creative player right now and he is the best set piece taker.he might get lost sometimes in games and not score as much as noce but he is still miles better

Couldn't agree more. I'm sick of Allegri bromance with Noce and Boa, he doesn't have the balls to bench them. And i sick of nocerino who think he was inzaghi's heir, run inside the box leaving the midfield exposed. No brainer at all. NOCEZERO.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr Montolivo... Please be part of the rebuilding process. Don't leave I'm starting to love you more than anyone in our team.

Your Juve game convinced me you were a wonderful addition. Please stay forever

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Monty doesn't fit in at Milan, I mean common, he and SES are the only none fodder players in the squad - that must be uncomfortable for them.
It would not be surpring if they did request a move come the end of the season.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Great game once again, probably the most intelligent player we have on the team

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
:fp: his set pieces, probably the worst part of his game and also rather shockin for someone with his ability

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I cannot recall what the hell you are talking about?

If you are referring to the one where the Juve was was 1m away then there is little he could do

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I cannot recall what the hell you are talking about?

If you are referring to the one where the Juve was was 1m away then there is little he could do

Nope I wasnt, those freekicks infront of goal are a lottery tbh, even C dot went almost a year without scorin one last season

Im on about his free kicks in general and the one in the game Im talkin about was from the right hand side, it got past the wall but didnt get past their 1st defender in the box, he doesnt even take corners for us.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nope I wasnt, those freekicks infront of goal are a lottery tbh, even C dot went almost a year without scorin one last season

Im on about his free kicks in general and the one in the game Im talkin about was from the right hand side, it got past the wall but didnt get past their 1st defender in the box, he doesnt even take corners for us.

But his long passes are :star:. According to whoscored he is the best "long passer" in Europe

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
maaan i luv this guy, the way he plays under pressure is
sm5.gif

deserves better teammates tho

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
maaan i luv this guy, the way he plays under pressure is
sm5.gif

deserves better teammates tho

Can you show me the link, plzz? :)

21-23

Shave the mohawks off!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Buffon

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
amazing player, tho a bit inconsistent but he shows up big time in big games.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We might have lost, but he proved once again he's the anti-Juve machine.
Who said he's not creative?
I think he could be a proper playmaker if he lost some weight. He has the physique of an anchor atm.

Our midfield was a mess though. Ambro was going up more than he should, leaving a huge space behind, but it got much worse after he was replaced with Traore who seemed to no have been given any defensive responsibilities at all.
We needed a CDM playing like a CDM....De Jong.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We might have lost, but he proved once again he's the anti-Juve machine.
Who said he's not creative?
I think he could be a proper playmaker if he lost some weight. He has the physique of an anchor atm.

Our midfield was a mess though. Ambro was going up more than he should, leaving a huge space behind, but it got much worse after he was replaced with Traore who seemed to no have been given any defensive responsibilities at all.
We needed a CDM playing like a CDM....De Jong.

No he doesnt. He likes between 10 1/2 - 12st or 150-165lbs and hes 5'11, I dont know how much more weight you need him to loose, SES is about the same weight as him goin off reports.

And no hes not a main/proper playmaker, his years at Fiorentina showed that. He can do the job for a run of a games but if hes your main playmaker for the season then your fucked tbh. Hes like Seedorf a complementary playmaker, but doesnt have the touch on his passes that Clarence does.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
The only player in Milan right now that I always feel confident in that he can hold on to the ball in any situation.. Boateng when on form is a good bet too, and Shaarawy will get there with tiem..

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No he doesnt. He likes between 10 1/2 - 12st or 150-165lbs and hes 5'11, I dont know how much more weight you need him to loose, SES is about the same weight as him goin off reports.

And no hes not a main/proper playmaker, his years at Fiorentina showed that. He can do the job for a run of a games but if hes your main playmaker for the season then your fucked tbh. Hes like Seedorf a complementary playmaker, but doesnt have the touch on his passes that Clarence does.

I dont trust any source when it comes to players' weights. They update it like once every two years or something.
He looks bulky compared to some years ago in Viola.

I didn't say we should make him into our main playmaker. I meant he can be a better playmaker than he is now because, physically, he resembles an anchor and not a playmaker or even box-to-box.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Montolivo is awesome. That flowing hair, his passing. Its all exactly how it should be for a milan player.
Even gives his all until he is exhausted. Great signing and one hell of an underrated player.

Definitely should be captain after Ambo.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont trust any source when it comes to players' weights. They update it like once every two years or something.
He looks bulky compared to some years ago in Viola.

I didn't say we should make him into our main playmaker. I meant he can be a better playmaker than he is now because, physically, he resembles an anchor and not a playmaker or even box-to-box.

Yaya-Toure.jpg

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
i hear montolivo doesnt use condoms. :b:

boss!!! :b:

Schedule