2 or 3 horse race???

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
JUVE MILAN INTER

I really can't make my mind up whether to consider Inter still in it with a chance...
I say no but then i think about the impressive second part of the season they had last year and, i don't know... :conf:

What do you think people?? ;)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
at this stage, inter; no, but you never know. I say Milan, Juve and perhaps a not so big-name club, i.e Fiorentina, or even Udinese; having a great second half of the season.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
red&black_fever said:
at this stage, inter; no, but you never know. I say Milan, Juve and perhaps a not so big-name club, i.e Fiorentina, or even Udinese; having a great second half of the season.

You could be right.
Fiorentina are impressive and Luca Toni is booking is place in the squad for the world cup.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i think that Milan and Juve one of this will win scudetto fiorentina have a nice Squad inter they just like us need to change GOACH I think that Mancini is worst that ancelotti :D

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
no club has enough players to compete with inter, milan and rube throughout the whole season so i would tick off fiorentina, udinese, palermo etc

inter are already too far behind (8 points) with 3 clubs ahead of them ... very difficult, without considering their chronical inability to deal with *locker room* issues ... then again, only one fourth of the tournament is through so i guess next month matches will be crucial for them

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pupone said:
JUVE MILAN INTER

I really can't make my mind up whether to consider Inter still in it with a chance...
I say no but then i think about the impressive second part of the season they had last year and, i don't know... :conf:

What do you think people?? ;)
I think Fiorentina is playing better than both Milan & Juve.
If they didn’t have injuries they will fight 4 the tittle.
Inter still having same problems as last season.

So 4 me its between Milan , Juve & Fiore.
Inter might finish 4th place.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Its too early to make a prediction. I'll wait until the end of the 1st half of the season to see what's happening. It will be great to see a battle in 4: us, juve, inter and fiorentina.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I wouldn't even consider it a 2 horse race right now. Milan may have narrowed the gap, but all the impetus is with Juve at the moment and it will stay that way until Milan change thier tactics, attitude and staff. In short, Juve are still very much ahead of us.

fenerkolik

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ANELKA - HEINZE - RONALDINHO - SERHAT
I think:
Mlan will be at the top end of season,
Juve will be 2nd
Fiore 3rd,
Udines 4th and
Inter will be 5th...

Juve's spare footballers r not so good. And Juve is want to be success at CL even Seri A. Udinese wouldn't go on at CL. For that reason they may play better games at 2nd season of Seri A... Fiore is already playing good football. Inter has very good footballer; but they can't play good football...

Last edited:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
fenerkolik said:
I think:
Mlan will be at the top end of season,
Juve will 2nd
Fiore 3rd,
Udines 4th and
Inter will be 5th...

Juve's spare footballers r not so good. And Juve is want to be success at CL even Seri A. Udinese wouldn't go on at CL. For that reason they may play better games at 2nd season of Seri A... Fiore is already playing good football. Inter has very good footballer; but they can't play good football...
I like ur idea :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I wouldn't even consider it a 2 horse race right now. Milan may have narrowed the gap, but all the impetus is with Juve at the moment and it will stay that way until Milan change thier tactics, attitude and staff. In short, Juve are still very much ahead of us.
Am watching Juve as much as am watching Milan.
They aren’t playing the best soccer.
Am not talking about boring soccer, they always play boring but they used 2 control the game @ least.
Now they aren’t rarely controlling games.

Whenever they will play vs a half concentrated team they will face trouble.

They have similar problems like us in creativity in midfield + old players.
Juve r only more efficient than we r , that’s it.

Fiore , on the other hand , better than both.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Wild said:
Am watching Juve as much as am watching Milan.
They aren’t playing the best soccer.
Am not talking about boring soccer, they always play boring but they used 2 control the game @ least.
Now they aren’t rarely controlling games.

Whenever they will play vs a half concentrated team they will face trouble.

They have similar problems like us in creativity in midfield + old players.
Juve r only more efficient than we r , that’s it.

Fiore , on the other hand , better than both.
I too watch alot of Juve, I have too, thats half of what they show in the UK. Your right when you say their midfield is struggeling to create right now. But thats not as big a problem for them as it is us. You see there midfield concentrates more on defensive duties, i.e. Emerson + Vieira going back alot. Alot of their creativity comes from the wings, i.e Zambrotta + Nedved + Camoranesi, so they are still able to make chances for themselves on the break.
We however cannot do this so effictivly as our central midfield is more built for passing the ball about, i.e. Pirlo + Seedorf, with the defence coming from Rino. We only get width for a break from deeper positions, i.e. Cafu + Serginho + Janko. So we are less likel;y to make use of a break than Juve are. This is why I think even when Juve don't play that well they are still more likely scrape a win than us just because of the way their midfield is structured.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I too watch alot of Juve, I have too, thats half of what they show in the UK. Your right when you say their midfield is struggeling to create right now. But thats not as big a problem for them as it is us. You see there midfield concentrates more on defensive duties, i.e. Emerson + Vieira going back alot. Alot of their creativity comes from the wings, i.e Zambrotta + Nedved + Camoranesi, so they are still able to make chances for themselves on the break.
We however cannot do this so effictivly as our central midfield is more built for passing the ball about, i.e. Pirlo + Seedorf, with the defence coming from Rino. We only get width for a break from deeper positions, i.e. Cafu + Serginho + Janko. So we are less likel;y to make use of a break than Juve are. This is why I think even when Juve don't play that well they are still more likely scrape a win than us just because of the way their midfield is structured.
100% agree.
But u 4get 1 thing : Kaka.
We have Kaka & they dont have a smiliar player.