The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yep. If anything he is more like papi Gomez but imo more talented. I would say the best comparison imo is messi but obvs not as talented.
Calm my friend
If the turn out to be as good as papu, that would be fantastis, No need to overhyped him to messi

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Calm my friend
If the turn out to be as good as papu, that would be fantastis, No need to overhyped him to messi

He will be on the level of Gomez imo. Maybe better. I didn't mean he will be Messi. Just he has a similar way in that he is tricky.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So what about his workrate? He wont work as RW if he doesnt track back.
We need to balance our ultra offensive left side.
Please mention RW/LW which goes full throtle in attack but still constantly track down?

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
According to Sportmediaset on Italia Uno, the Tonali-Inter track has cooled down, as the Nerazzurri are now looking to other goals. Antonio Conte would like Kant?, Chelsea midfielder: the Blues could let him go, but the demand is very high, 50 million euros. Inter are hoping to lower the demands of the Blues with a counterpart like Skriniar, but PSG also likes the defender a lot. The Parisians could include Parades in the operation, a player who would be an alternative to the French former Leicester.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
#AlmostDone.

This period is the worst. Diaz, Tonali and Bakayoko all seemingly lined up, and then the gruelling nextweeks cominghours countdown.

On the plus side of the ledger all three deals seem pretty straight forward, without significant competition. Let's conclude them and use the rest of the window to coo Viola into letting Milenkovic go.

I'm still not buying the whole tonali story, i think the most realistic scenario is just baka, diaz, and another meh midfielder as a backup for kessie and benna that will eventually be loaned or sold in two years

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm still not buying the whole tonali story, i think the most realistic scenario is just baka, diaz, and another meh midfielder as a backup for kessie and benna that will eventually be loaned or sold in two years

What makes you not buy into the stories about Tonali?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So what about his workrate? He wont work as RW if he doesnt track back.
We need to balance our ultra offensive left side.

5 subs in Serie A

You need to attack you bring Diaz and Leao, you need to defend you bring Saele, Samu or Paqueta.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

President from Brescia confirms we are in negotiation.
Random RnB'er: im not buying it

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Samu will definitely get regular minutes, he worked well under Pioli and is not a complete nobody.
Some posters act like he is deadwood or a want away while our management and especially Pioli never indicated that in the slightest, in contrary he seems to be part of maybe not the spine but the core of the team.

Pioli:

Ibra? He makes everything easy. He taught young people seriousness, competitiveness in every single training session. He is the first to arrive and the last to leave. These are very strong signals. He is the example to the team on how to remain at a high level. He teaches to never be satisfied. Paolo, Gazidis, Massara, me, we are all convinced that he should continue with us. From the economic negotiation it is right that I stay out, but we are all aware of what he has given".

"Gigio? He is already among the top 3-4 goalkeepers in the world. I don't even imagine Milan without him."

?Kessie? Communicating with the Ivorian was difficult, but he and I have always maintained contact: something different may have taken place. I like that he said, at 24, that he feels like a veteran who has to be an example".

"Fear of losing Theo, Donnarumma, Leao and Bennacer? Hernandez was in his first year in Italy: he will find the baggage he has expanded. Bennacer was playing for the first time in a big club and Leao, with his potential, will have to give superior results. And then there are Rebic, ?alhanoglu, Romagnoli and Kjaer."

No mention of Samu or Calabria in the core team.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Tonali can become a CL level player but in 2, 3 years. Dont forget hes veeeery young. Where was Modric at age 20? Pirlo on various loans etc...

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Lol I don't think Donna will wanna leave his boyhood club when they are getting their shit together and look like building a strong team

I don't think Milan want a keeper like kepa either.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
At this point I would want a defensive full-back, Kalulu is one of them. I would take Simakan and not Aurier.

This team needs some good players in defensive part. Alessio, Kjaer, Theo, Kalulu?, Kessie, Bennacer, Bakayoko?, Samu, Saele, but some of them are back-up.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
https://youtu.be/Xs5yCPI1AEo

"better" brahim diaz
In an open play, he is a left footed player
But use his right foot when taking penalti es. Interisting

z2SOcqs.gif

Chiesa who?!

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
https://youtu.be/Xs5yCPI1AEo

"better" brahim diaz
In an open play, he is a left footed player
But use his right foot when taking penalti es. Interisting

Everyone I watch this kids higights I just want us to sign him more and more. I know highlights can be deceiving but his highlights show some real strength in control dribbling beating his man and finishing. Not to mention he is also very crafty with his passes. Make his buy out 30 mill of that is what it takes for madrid to give him with no buy back. Seriously exciting player.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I dont know why i ever doubted Paolo. The man always was a phenomenon and now looks like he also is one hell of a director

Forza forza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Obviously he doesnt since Diaz is joining.
And maybe Diaz can contribute in defense.

You dont know if he will play rw

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
At this point I would want a defensive full-back, Kalulu is one of them. I would take Simakan and not Aurier.

This team needs some good players in defensive part. Alessio, Kjaer, Theo, Kalulu?, Kessie, Bennacer, Bakayoko?, Samu, Saele, but some of them are back-up.
Defensive backs are underrated.
I think Kalu can pull that up considering , as i heard , he can play as a CD.
Having one of those behind a winger like Leao & Diaz is great.
If Kalu is such a RB then in an ideal scenario we sell both Conti & Cala and buy an offensive RB like Aurier.
We should aim to bring a defensive LB to alternate with Theo.
Having the above will give us insane options.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Tonali Bakayoko Diaz ?

Stap it paolo plz we are not used to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score