Official R&B user appreciation thread

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Wild, Wet Ones, gaizka22, and Sven for being the best posters here in my opinion; Congo and Calum for cracking me up whenever they post, and definitely David and all the mods.

Thanks Fierro :beer:

I miss your post lately

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
I'd like to thank Wild, Wet Ones, gaizka22, and Sven for being the best posters here in my opinion; Congo and Calum for cracking me up whenever they post, and definitely David and all the mods.

Wow. Totally undeserved. There are WAY better posters in my opinion. Thanks though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Wet ones is awesome when he has some aggressive arguments :D
and poor DSM :D he has left the building, Casper is a better mod this year. Miss milanosm here
jivara, radionerd - may be got married and his wife is bitch slapping him, kuzi dont post often
.... so many wonderful posters have gone and great ones have joined

and Milano hasnt changed at all :D :beer: :star: except the name :mad: :cry:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
<3 <3 <3 u ashish

but the 1 i miss the most is passion... :cry:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
<3 <3 <3 u ashish

but the 1 i miss the most is passion... :cry:
Me too....she attacked the shit out of me as a newbie and got me banned twice :proud:

BUT she was a very intelligent member n/h and if you learned not to take her seriously was wonderfully funny (think Madthechot drinking his haterade laced with esctay, cocaine and steroids).

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1

I find it revolting that I'm only talked about negatively in this thread :o
Mad I appreciate you because despite our differences you finally agreed to bury the hatchet (well kinda) after our Ronaldo wars and you've been the closest I've ever seen you to being civil ever. I always get a lot from your posts and you're quite knowledgeable. Plus you're a Biggie/Tupac fan so you couldn't be that bad :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
*Comes in*

*Control+f "adriancg"*

</3

Congo and Calum make me laugh.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Well someone should thank Sasha for creating 2 game worlds that allowed the forum members to play together in Soccer Manager - and game me the opportunity to win over him. hehe.

Edit:
Should also thanks David-Regal for being a rather very good poster - and never insulted anyone..
Az is also decent - his posts are nice to read.

Jasper, Cristina, Drucurl, Wet Ones, Milano84, and a few I've probably forgot are the reason I still read the forum. They're posts are quality - and one always gets to learn a few things from them.(AZ - David Regal - Sasha as well)

Last edited:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Appreciate alot of Madtherchot's posts especially the long ones. Az's a good poster. A bit disapointed to see some regular's have disappeared.

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
One example of why I love reading what Calum has to say

What in the name of Seedorf's shorts are you wearing, Michael?

LOL .

Mike it looks like spiderman jizzed all over ur shirt .

This caused a juice-through-nose situation.:D

I was actually drinking a soft drink at the time, most of it ended up on the desk...a voice from the other room..."are you ok in there?"

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously Calum needs to be given some kinda award or somethin. The guy is a comic genius. Massive props to Milano for his posts in the Balotelli thread even though he thinks this is a shit thread. He's showing a rather pleasing level of maturity. :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Massive props to Milano for his posts in the Balotelli thread even though he thinks this is a shit thread. He's showing a rather pleasing level of maturity. :star:
only because balo is black :o and you are an Indian :o not like we want some more over here still telling you the truth

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
only because balo is black :o and you are an Indian :o not like we want some more over here still telling you the truth
Have no idea what you said/mean. But let's keep this thread 100% +ve mmmmmkay? :cool:

You're one of the few that stuck by Ronaldo through thin and Madtherchot and for that I'm always grateful :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have no idea what you said/mean. But let's keep this thread 100% +ve mmmmmkay? :cool:

You're one of the few that stuck by Ronaldo through thin and Madtherchot and for that I'm always grateful :)

LOL I was joking man :) terrible joke fuckedr

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper: 1Raped me for ripping on Capello for being a Sith Lord (genuinely forgot the invincibili thing) and 2 placed my little shit thread to the top of the forum :proud:

Do you remember what thread it was? I'm trying to find words for Capello thread in Legends subforum.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'd like to show my appreciation for...

Senatore_M84
Congo
Calum
manutdfan
Fiero
Kuja
Sophie
milanomichael
adriancg
madthecharot
drucurl
pedro
all the pro-pirlo people
All the mods
everyone who's been nice to me
everyone I've been nice to
and anyone who's left except ashish :o
he knows I love him the most ;-)

PS: sorry if you didn't get a personal mention, I'm just going off the top of my head - consider yourself in the "anyone who's left except ashish" bit

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you remember what thread it was? I'm trying to find words for Capello thread in Legends subforum.
I think it's an early discussion where I was mad at him for the way he treated Ronaldo and I called him a Sith Lord

Nice post n/h hd :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Bahahahaha at you Dru. :D

And thank you for the recognition HdCantona. And the feelings returned aswell.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I want to thank those who helped me with my decision to take insoles.

And thank you, H. D. :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
A lot of great posters have rightfully been appreciated in this thread... :star:

I would like to notice some who hasn't been appreciated... or maybe they have and I've missed it I don't know... anyway

Thanks to

Capitão Lugano, Dwa Milan, Susan, Anilak, Milanista_13_33, Devil1, Illadro80, Sod-Lod, Crazy4milan, Brazil, The Bear.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Don´t know how you could left Masster out of this.

His long term plan of rebuilding this team has to be acknowledge as great :star:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
The pride of Slovenija? :D :proud:

You got that right!
I am thinking of starting a campaign Masster for a NT coach. We will win the WC with only 16 year old boys playing.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And they'll be the experienced pro's. The pride of the team will be 10 year old Erli 'Pupi' Cupi.

Bahahahaha, who remembers that?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I like :star:Jasper:star:, Congo Powers, Senatore, crazy4milan, Cristina, :star:Ragazza:star:, Masstermark, Pupo, the Riccardos, Great Kalu, adriangc, Sven, Besfart, David, and one of Calum/Kalac.

PS- I might have missed someone important so if you think it's you please speak up.

EDIT:
Well someone should thank Sasha for creating 2 game worlds that allowed the forum members to play together in Soccer Manager -
Wow, I'm definitely NOT including you in my list. Jesus Christ could you make me look any more lame? :tongue:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I like :star:Jasper:star:, Congo Powers, Senatore, crazy4milan, Cristina, :star:Ragazza:star:, Masstermark, Pupo, the Riccardos, Great Kalu, adriangc, Sven, Besfart, David, and one of Calum/Kalac.

PS- I might have missed someone important so if you think it's you please speak up.

EDIT:

Wow, I'm definitely NOT including you in my list. Jesus Christ could you make me look any more lame? :tongue:
Well, Sasha, I felt pity toward you that no one mentioned you - you wanted someone to mention you...so I did. You're one of those beggars who beg for money under their own conditions.:tongue: (I'm not offending these people - I just translated an Arabic quote)