RBF Mobile Version With ForumRunner

Teflonic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi All!
Ty for the great job your a doing with this forum. I am my self a forum admin for some forums and I have suggestion I want you to consider.

More and more people using smartphones to communicate in forums, one easy way is to add the tapatalk plugin, wich means that the forum will be accessable and optimaized for iphones and androids. The installation is very easy to do for most standard forums.

Take a look at http://www.tapatalk.com/ . I am using it on several forums my self and my members are wery happy with it.

p.s I saw that the Inter forum support it d.s

Br,
Teflonic

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can now use this forum with ForumRunner on both iPhones and Androids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this David!

PLEASE!

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I dont think its spam. but that app is pretty sick, Only problem is it doesnt work for blackberry so.... lates

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Does this means more whiterabbit/M84 phoneposting? I vote no to that.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think its spam. but that app is pretty sick, Only problem is it doesnt work for blackberry so.... lates

Well screw it then :tongue:.

Forum is gonna be full with people texting: ''n sht fk u rbho 4 mssin tat u md?'' Imagine that 4 pages in a row.
I vote no.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well screw it then :tongue:.

Forum is gonna be full with people texting: ''n sht fk u rbho 4 mssin tat u md?'' Imagine that 4 pages in a row.
I vote no.

Congo`s heaven :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know about the app. Thought about it a while ago and passed but I'll have to reconsider it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Get it! Then I can start posting from my iphone! :D

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
See David! another reason why you shouldn't do this man!

Hahaha, no I'm just kidding Sasha :D:)

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tap A Talk for Android

Hey

Did you guys alredy think about making this forum tap a talk friendly, an app for android and for iphone so people can view this forum easily through their mobiles too. Mobiles are the future in 2011.

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i agree, admin should consider activating this, it's free for the forum...and useful for users with their mobile phones...

edit : if i'm not mistaken, merda forum uses this...

Last edited:

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anything from admins? This is really a must do for every forum imo, mobile browsing is getting bigger and bigger and will definitely have important role in the future.

If merda has it before us, :rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Don't like phoneposters. Lazy fucks.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't like phoneposters. Lazy fucks.

Lol? What a statement. I guess you are not aware how mobile phones are developing and how big is it becoming. I dont get why you say lazy fucks, this app is infact great for those who browse sites through phone and makes reading/posting a lot easier and user friendly, there is a reason why so many forums are using this. It is free for you and it can only benefit to get more visitors - when i am at home i use my laptop to write here but when i am traveling or somewhere else i want to check and participate in forum aswell dont i?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We get taptalk, you get more sasha. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol? What a statement. I guess you are not aware how mobile phones are developing and how big is it becoming. I dont get why you say lazy fucks, this app is infact great for those who browse sites through phone and makes reading/posting a lot easier and user friendly, there is a reason why so many forums are using this. It is free for you and it can only benefit to get more visitors - when i am at home i use my laptop to write here but when i am traveling or somewhere else i want to check and participate in forum aswell dont i?
Yeah I know it's useful and probably the way to go but still I don't like them. For example I didn't read M84 almost a whole year because of it. The posting is bad, full of typos and random walls next to abbreviations. Don't see phone posters hitting 'Preview post' ever. And after that they use the excuse of 'I was posting from a phone'.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
This is a great idea in my opinion. Would make coming here a lot easier when on the phone.

Any android software other than tap a talk available for viewing vbulletin forums?

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i'm with Jasper with this. the level of literacy here is poor, just look at me. the last thing i want is to read here is PCM 2MORO - :-@ WAN2 etc.
but still mobile phones are so popular we need some kind of compromise.

Last edited:

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I guess you guys are far behind with phones and are still using old phones. Tap a Talk is a software for android/iphone SMARTPHONES which are huge and quality touchscreeens, its super easy to type, view is great and its like being on computer if not even better.

You should give it a try and see how it goes and if it is so bad you can always take it away but i think your statements regarding these phone users are not appropriate.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
I guess you guys are far behind with phones and are still using old phones. Tap a Talk is a software for android/iphone SMARTPHONES which are huge and quality touchscreeens, its super easy to type, view is great and its like being on computer if not even better.

You should give it a try and see how it goes and if it is so bad you can always take it away but i think your statements regarding these phone users are not appropriate.

Nothing wrong with that.

When I see people using iPhones, smartphones and whatnot on the train or bus, 'surfing the net', I don't feel like I'm missing out on something.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So? You got nothing to lose here, obviously this is for those who want to view forum through phone sometimes, this will have no affect on those who dont as everything remains the same for those.

Last edited:

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
I know it's ultimately David's decision, but it would be nice to see a poll regarding support for this feature.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nothing wrong with that.

When I see people using iPhones, smartphones and whatnot on the train or bus, 'surfing the net', I don't feel like I'm missing out on something.

Unless ur in the train/bus during a Milan game. With a smart phone, and the right apps, you can watch the game live :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Unless ur in the train/bus during a Milan game. With a smart phone, and the right apps, you can watch the game live :D

You're probably talking about android because my iphone doesn't have flash.

Still, tell us how...

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're probably talking about android because my iphone doesn't have flash.

Still, tell us how...

No, I was referring to the iphone.

What I did was make a justin.tv account. A lot of the live streams are obviously on justin right (I haven't had to watch games online in a long time, so I'm kinda out of that scene)? I'd go to myp2p.eu to find all the justin.tv links that are showing the Milan game. I add those justin.tv users to my favorites. Then on my iPhone open up the Justin.tv app. Log in and all those I added to favs are right there. Just pick one of them and ta daaaaaaaaaaaa, I have my Milan game live with me on the move.