Week 27: Fiorentina 2-1 AC Milan - 16/03/2015 19:00 CET

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sky: Milan, new training system for Inzaghi

"......Meanwhile, for the Fiorentina Inzaghi could deploy a midfield three, consisting of Van Ginkel, Essien and Bonaventura, most Honda as trequartista."

Last edited:

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti

v19A8G.gif

I need to stop watching these videos.

Every time I see Sheva, I want to cry.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The number of Milan's wins in this Serie A season is 8. Last time when Milan had less wins in 26 matches was in 1983-84, 7.

Milan have failed to win their last 8 away matches in Serie A. Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 6 home matches.

Milan have scored 234 league goals against Fiorentina, more than against any other opponent in Serie A.

This will be the 150th meeting between Milan and Fiorentina in Serie A: the Rossoneri lead the head to head record by 68 wins to 40, with 41 draws.

Fiorentina has not won vs Milan at the Franchi since November 2005.

Milan are winless in eight Serie A matches on the road – this is their longest winless run away from home since May 2001.

The Rossoneri have won only one of their last seven league clashes versus Fiorentina (3D, 3L).

The Viola have lost none of their last six games at home (2W, 4D), despite conceding at least one goal in each of the last five.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
40 to 68 ?? thats not a bad record for fiorentina. quite good since we usually dominate in terms of overall h2h against most serie a opponents.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just noticed this match is not over the weekend. FUCK!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
only 2 wins in 2015 and both against the worst teams in the league :lol:
we better win this one

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
only 2 wins in 2015 and both against the worst teams in the league :lol:
we better win this one

next friday we're playing against the 3rd wost team!!

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Either we lost or draw
I can't see we gonna win this one

Yeah, I've keep my expectation low as fuck

canites

PaMpeReD LaD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
aquilani,ibra,ozil,ronaldo,Tsilva
Tired fiorentina will be planning for roma in el which will be played after 2 days, with injury to pizzaro,gomez,savic.

Montella will try to save badelj, mati.f, valero & salah and babacar(not 100% fit) milan are favorites for this match.

Neto

Tomovic-Rodriguez-Basanta-Pasqual

kurtic- Aquilani- valero

Diamanti-Babacar-Salah

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
They have played so many games these past few weeks, i feel like i've watched them every three days.

Obviously will still beat us with Pippo though.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
They will probably still outrun our lazy arsss anyway

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tired fiorentina will be planning for roma in el which will be played after 2 days, with injury to pizzaro,gomez,savic.

Montella will try to save badelj, mati.f, valero & salah and babacar(not 100% fit) milan are favorites for this match.

Neto

Tomovic-Rodriguez-Basanta-Pasqual

kurtic- Aquilani- valero

Diamanti-Babacar-Salah
We will still loose/draw

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Can see us getting spanked by montella miles away
No way in hell inzaghi gonna prevail the W for us
Still gonna watch the game though

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we could actually get a good result here but that would only be down to Fiorentina being extremely fatigued, a lot of players missing for them and they have a game vs Roma in EL in 2-3 days

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
No confidence in the team any more... If we get a result it will surely be down to them messing up rather than us playing well.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Tbf we performed better against top teams this season barring lazio away and jube.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We might be winning until Inzaghi throws in a defensive player to solidify the advantage. He loves to do so because he used to see his former coach Ancelotti do it sometimes. Inzaghi does not care what the fuck is going on in the pitch he just wants to look like Ancelotti but fails to realize the differences. Back then Ancelotti had decent team defensively plus they knew precisely what had to be done to hold on. Ancelotti understood and interpreted the situation correctly most of the time while not a single fuck is given by Inzaghi. In the end looking like Ancelotti on the outside is utmost imporant.

All troubles from president, management, or squad quality asides. That one fucking moment when he decides to play defense while the team fucking sucks at it gets him all the criticism. Yes he could be a yes-man to the president but absolutely nobody could pressure him to fuck up in a real-time game but himself. Split second decisions from Inzaghi prove to be wrong and so fucked up for the fans' brains. A coach could work on his experience and tactics as time goes by but instinct is something gifted at birth. Used to be so sensitive in front of opposing goals but coaching is a totally different story and it is not meant for every retired player. Seedorf is obviously more amateur than Inzaghi is in term of coaching but we all can tell or at least feel Seedorf has the gifted instinct of a football coach. Seedorf is a sharp and lucky while Inzaghi is dull and unfortunate. Fates.

And no, no Seedorf again, thanks management. If there is a revolution coming it must be much bigger than just Seedorf.

Forza Milan.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
how does pippo try to be like ancelotti when his primary formation is 4-3-3?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we do better away at fiorentina stadium compared to our own home ground. Its a fact.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Weird time or is my livescore off? ~8 hours to go?

Schedule