The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback bro, I’ll try to confront him next week with your facts.

Im in agreement with him about everything except Li's background and wealth.

I have no basis in my believes, so I would not be surprised if his backgrounds were indeed true.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
@congo

Well, its not Utd, is it... they're spending money like its going out of fashion

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some rumors Marchisio is rescinding his contract with Juve with his lack of space in the team. Wouldn't be shocking if Bonucci placed a call.

Marchisio said he would go to MLS and does not want to play in any other Serie A team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Feel sorry for congo... the thought of Milan no longer being Italian owned

1498774760682.jpg

Inter is a no go. I know yr love for the North... how abt Juve?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Roma have officially signed midfielder Bryan Cristante from Atalanta in a deal that could rise to €30m.

A statement on Roma’s website confirms the club have paid €5m to bring in Cristante on a season-long loan, prior to a €15m compulsory purchase option, ‘upon the completion of various sporting targets, and a further €10m in ‘performance-related bonuses’.

https://www.football-italia.net/122648/official-roma-sign-cristante

If he turns out Auba like in terms of quality, i'm gonna be pissed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Manc you are owned by Avram glazer

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Cristante is resigned to be a mediocre player. No more, no less.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Roma have officially signed midfielder Bryan Cristante from Atalanta in a deal that could rise to €30m.

A statement on Roma’s website confirms the club have paid €5m to bring in Cristante on a season-long loan, prior to a €15m compulsory purchase option, ‘upon the completion of various sporting targets, and a further €10m in ‘performance-related bonuses’.

https://www.football-italia.net/122648/official-roma-sign-cristante

If he turns out Auba like in terms of quality, i'm gonna be pissed.

How much do we get?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

According to Sky Sports, Spartak Moscow management are working on the chance to sign Croatian international deep-lying playmaker Milan Badelj (29), leaving Fiorentina after four seasons, as a free agent. The player is tracked by many more clubs from all around Europe, last to add themselves to the crowd being

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
How many clubs do you support, Barcelona also right?..which one is in your blood, i wonder (not the one whose forum you've spent a decade+ at manc)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many clubs do you support, Barcelona also right?..which one is in your blood, i wonder (not the one whose forum you've spent a decade+ at manc)

Lol! B has gone. Salvini is a nobody... 4eigners taking over yr beloved club. Hope that doesnt send you over the edge

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All of this British butthurt over Rino Gattuso...incredible :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont 4get pippo

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Man can support only one club, local club. And one he falls in love with as a child, as I did with milan.

On milan, I dont know why they dont adress the issue that we dont have players that can change dynamics. Example, Genoa away, only one sub, Calabria in, changed the tempo and we opened up spaces. Jube does that with subs.

We can have a slow no10, ok, James also is, Ozil, Rakitic with Sevilla, Boban was, Rui wasnt fast... But you need someone. Suso, hakan, falcao, zaza, cutro, depay...cant do that. Mayybe Cutro as a sub.

We need one fast 1 on 1 player, at least.

Id sell Suso for a fast quality winger in a second.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Cristante is resigned to be a mediocre player. No more, no less.

Cristante will join the list of Italian maestros alongside Baselli, Parolo, Rigoni, Poli and Sturaro. In 5 years he'll be envious to see Locatelli holding the UCL trophy in Milan colours when he's captaining Bologna while being touted as the second coming of The Great Montolivo.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW reports that Falcao Silva swap is done. Exchange of loans which would be a brilliant move. We get a top striker for a year and increase silvas value, monaco get Falcao wages off their books. If Falcao doesn't perform or cutrone improves a lot we send him back after a year and then sell Silva for more money

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristante will join the list of Italian maestros alongside Baselli, Parolo, Rigoni, Poli and Sturaro. In 5 years he'll be envious to see Locatelli holding the UCL trophy in Milan colours when he's captaining Bologna while being touted as the second coming of The Great Montolivo.

Cristante has joined the list of Italian maestros who left our academy for peanuts, could have drastically improved our team and earned huge transfers to better cl teams

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW reports that Falcao Silva swap is done. Exchange of loans which would be a brilliant move. We get a top striker for a year and increase silvas value, monaco get Falcao wages off their books. If Falcao doesn't perform or cutrone improves a lot we send him back after a year and then sell Silva for more money

They are just reporting the Premium news. And I highly doubt it would just be a loan swap. Doesn't make any sense on Monaco's end. They give us a proven player and we send them Silva so they develop him and just send him back to Milan? If it does happen I'm sure there will be some sort of option in the deals.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
They are just reporting the Premium news. And I highly doubt it would just be a loan swap. Doesn't make any sense on Monaco's end. They give us a proven player and we send them Silva so they develop him and just send him back to Milan? If it does happen I'm sure there will be some sort of option in the deals.

Mendes is behind the move. He wants to raise the value of the younger asset. A loan swap benefits all.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mendes is behind the move. He wants to raise the value of the younger asset. A loan swap benefits all.

But a straight loan swap leaves Monaco with nothing to show for it in the end. There's going to be an option for Monaco I would guess if that deal ends up happening.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All? As much as I loved it to be true but where is Monacos benefit beside developing our talents?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
But it leaves Monaco with nothing to show for it in the end.

Mendes is connected with the inner circle at Monaco. Silva leaves Milan next season regardless.

All? As much as I loved it to be true but where is Monacos benefit beside developing our talents?

We would need to see the details first. Loan swap does sound too good to be true, will UEFA be ok with that?

Last edited:

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Monaco get Falcao's wages off their books for a year, they are a selling club now.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ppl here are shocked Silva has gone to Monaco... I'm more surprised Falcao has agreed to give up on CL to come to us

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule