Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can you put a thread at the top of the forum with just that as the title or something?

In the 'Important' section.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Can we have a small widget to show count down timer for the game? Next one is 9 am thankfully for me. Some are at 3:30 am so i miss it and paramount doesn’t have start from beginning or quick replay.

Cheers and i can help with developing.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How do you enable display signatures on iPhone? I have desktop mode plus the site’s settings to display signatu and nothing works 🤷🏾

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
While I originally thought that it may just be because we moved platforms on here and everything defaulted to first page, I cannot believe that today is the first day I opened Pioli's thread.

Is there a glitch which defaults you to page 1? It is extremely irritating. I was fine going through and going to last page, but in threads where you are mid-way through or whatever, it is actually really quite annoying opening Theo's thread or Pioli's thread and it taking you to post 1... I know I have read this before.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Problem: 2 months is not enough time for Moncada to fully finish cooking.
Solution: Extend mercato by 2-3 weeks or give AC Milan unique status.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
No, but seriously, how do I filter out the posts that contain photos in my search history?
Or any tricks to pull it efficiently.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
No, but seriously, how do I filter out the posts that contain photos in my search history?
Or any tricks to pull it efficiently.
depends on how you did it, it they were links to tenor/imgur etc you could try using it as a keyword

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
depends on how you did it, it they were links to tenor/imgur etc you could try using it as a keyword
I mostly upload memes from my own PC after an edit.
So I understood that an empty post = only photo upload with no text.
But posts that contain texts has no indication on whether or not there's a photo attached.

So I'm going through the 'lol' reaction, filtering it, then seeing repeating phrases and understood that I got some hit, entering that post in particular.
It's tedious however and I bet there's a API/addon that let's you see if there's a photo attached by an icon next to the post history/better way to filter in advanced search.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can we please fix the fact that it takes you back to the first post of a thread when you click on it. It is annoying.

Often happens in players forum.

And yes, I know it is an actual thing because often I've made posts within the last couple of pages and it still takes me back to page one instead of the most recent unread post.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Can we please fix the fact that it takes you back to the first post of a thread when you click on it. It is annoying.

Often happens in players forum.

And yes, I know it is an actual thing because often I've made posts within the last couple of pages and it still takes me back to page one instead of the most recent unread post.
On mobile you can press the "jump to new" button and should bring you to your most recent unread post. Dunno for desktop view.

Screenshot_20231116-232959.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
On mobile you can press the "jump to new" button and should bring you to your most recent unread post. Dunno for desktop view.

View attachment 28000
I don't use it on mobile tbh.

It seems to be happening less but it does still happen.

There'll be a new post in the Leao thread and it'll bring me to Page 1 which starts with a transfer rumour about him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I am once again asking that I do not be kicked to the beginning of threads where I have posted before. It seems to be occurring more recently after a spate of not happening for a while.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can someone please diagnose or explain the 'open new thread to post #1' issue?

Is it a caching issue? Is it a server or forum issue?

For example, Giroud thread was on the front page with new posts, I clicked and it took me to post #1. But I have made numerous posts in there... so that isn't the right new post point.

It happens enough that it's annoying.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also, the workaround of 'click on the new posts area and go from there' is not satisfactory.

Firstly, I'll admit I haven't tested it. :lol: :yikes: but I do not trust it to work.

Secondly, it is adding another step to a system which just bugs out. Just fix it.

It also seems to happen in the player forum only or way more than anywhere else.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Server doing first post thing again.

:yikes:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I guess this isn't happening to anyone else
🙄😞😭🤬

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I guess this isn't happening to anyone else
🙄😞😭🤬
It's a thing done by the mods that they can do to posters, isn't it?

Someone else had it done to them in the past. :lol: