• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Whole point of the argument started of how he asked for a release clause cause he wants to leave, But absolutely no semi decent club came forward and thats why hes still here. His agent offering him left and right should give you a clue

Whenever i say offers for Suso i obviously hint at big clubs , you know that should be obvious since hes already at one and isnt going to take a step back but some people need it spelled right into their mouths.

But if you want to go this way then yes maybe a russian team bid for him he rejected, west ham may have too he rejected. waw

Ps. Have some coffee or eat something bruh im fearing for that brain of yours
ok

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Whole point of the argument started of how he asked for a release clause cause he wants to leave, But absolutely no semi decent club came forward and thats why hes still here. His agent offering him left and right should give you a clue

Whenever i say offers for Suso i obviously hint at big clubs , you know that should be obvious since hes already at one and isnt going to take a step back but some people need it spelled right into their mouths.

But if you want to go this way then yes maybe a russian team bid for him he rejected, west ham may have too he rejected. :thumbsup: waw

Ps. Have some coffee or eat something bruh im fearing for that brain of yours

What’s up with all the Suso talk? Overall he’s not that great, and to be honest he shouldn’t be a starter once we’re in CL

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
congo, is there even a possible way we finish outside the top 3?

Top 3 would be a fantastic season, even top 4, let’s hope we don’t end up on 5th, but hopefully Lazio chokes as always and Carlo will be the same ol’ Carlo who’s team won’t hit form until December, when it will be to late for them to matter in the league

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
100% guarantee we are playing in CL after this season

rino had this team steamrolling without a world class striker finishing plays.

i think leo signed one, but I can't be certain, because it says 18m loan + option, so i cant be certain that it even happened, the numbers dont add up.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rino had this team steamrolling without a world class striker finishing plays.

i think leo signed one, but I can't be certain, because it says 18m loan + option, so i cant be certain that it even happened, the numbers dont add up.

god i long for CL

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i honestly think i need a new calculator cuz these numbers just arent right

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What’s up with all the Suso talk? Overall he’s not that great, and to be honest he shouldn’t be a starter once we’re in CL

apparently hes had offers left and right but rejected all of them while his agent was shopping him around to clubs :lol: :fp:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If things go well this will happen:

1. Voluntary agreement soon
2. If a chance new mid in jan.
3. Leo will try to secure Rabiot
4. Castillejo will show hes highest potential then Suso.
5. Bakayoko will not be payed 40 mln in summer
6. If we get cl Suso or Donna will be sold. Try for Sms, rabiot... 2 new mids will arrive for the cl. Biglia will be sold
7. Rr will be sold, new lb will arrive.
8. Meaning if we get to cl well see 3,4 high quality players in the summer. Making us a really good team
FIN

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
There is only one topic you should all be discussing

Where the fuck is sesheva

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
"agent was shopping him around..."

Allesandro Lucci has clients playing in Inter, Roma etc.

Every time he visits one of these clubs, the media writes stories about how he's trying to sell Suso to them, and pea-brained fans believe in these made up stories.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"agent was shopping him around..."

Allesandro Lucci has clients playing in Inter, Roma etc.

Every time he visits one of these clubs, the media writes stories about how he's trying to sell Suso to them, and pea-brained fans believe in these made up stories.

no.

the twitter lords have spoken. Suso rejected offers from 39 clubs this summer. #twitternews

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I think higuain will score 32 goals this year in serie a

What do u think MR?

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Inter is being so much overrated here.

They got some depth in attack and slightly improved their defence, but midfield is still there, quite powerful and competent but sure not a world class midfield.

I think we reached them everywhere, now we have a star CF too, good players on the wings, very nice defence and average midfield that could perform well if chemistry works, just like them.

There is no doubt that we improved much more than them this summer.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
the only time inter was good was before they split from us them bougie ass pussies

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only teams that aren't really in our reach - judging by last season - are Juve and Napoli and Napoli is one of the teams most likely to play a worse season than last year.

Edit: Of course there is a pool of clubs who have the quality to finish top 4 and not everyone will + there is always the danger of the odd middlesized club having a superb season.

We might only get 5. or 6. without playing a bad season per se if we are unlucky but that can always happen and it makes no sense to panic about that ... and there is a chance that we overachieve too.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The only teams that aren't really in our reach - judging by last season - are Juve and Napoli and Napoli is one of the teams most likely to play a worse season than last year.

Edit: Of course there is a pool of clubs who have the quality to finish top 4 and not everyone will + there is always the danger of the odd middlesized club having a superb season.

It's going to be a tough season to call. Juve still favorites, but us, Inter and Roma all strengthened. Napoli pretty much the same bar Jorginho and now Carlo. Lazio kept SMS and Immobile, while other teams like Torino, Atalanta, Fiore could push for top 6 with some luck.

It's good that Serie A is going to be so competitive and only the start. Things are looking up for both the league and Milan. :)

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I can choose 11 random RnB commoders that make up a better line up that what Chievo is playing with right now.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan had a major transfer window lastyear and inter just had something that seemed to be "so-so".

But printers play CL & we werent moving from 6th.

Just sayin..

Even Ronaldo could fall.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan announce that Strinic suffers from an initial hypertrophy of the heart muscle. Therefore the player will have to temporarily suspend competitive sport activity until the tests are completed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan announce that Strinic suffers from an initial hypertrophy of the heart muscle. Therefore the player will have to temporarily suspend competitive sport activity until the tests are completed.

damn..

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

:( hope it isn’t too serious. Hope he gets well soon

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feel sorry for him.

How did he pass the medical though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule