Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
On twitter I ve just seen a photo of kpb with essien in Holland with Ghana NT training camp. kpb didn't retire from Ghana NT? I guess playing in a WC changes people willing to play for the NT.:fp:

From what I recall is that KPB 'retired' from the Ghanaian NT to have his focus only on Milan. He's not with us anymore, so I believe it's normal he wants to be at the biggest football event in the world.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Boateng vs Boateng-teng-teng-teng-teng
CraftySlipperyKestrel.gif

Jerome got more time than Prince.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
I love how many people want him back when they all were happy he left and I was one of the few members against his sale. Incredible how this forum runs

I wanted him sold after he got No.10 and had that disastrous 3rd season..but I still remember those 2 goals he scored that qualified us for CL and then Milan selling him 2 or so days later and I was outraged cuz it finally felt like he was coming back to form

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Jerome got more time than Prince.

and at the airport they check all through my bag
and tell me that it’s random

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
and at the airport they check all through my bag
and tell me that it’s random

:smileani:

(Jerome was actually subbed earlier :()

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
for milan fans, more embarassing than have those kids posting in the rumours commodes is have this guy in the history of milan..

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I love how many people want him back when they all were happy he left and I was one of the few members against his sale. Incredible how this forum runs

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Incredible volley ball goal. It's almost as if he spiked it while jumping like a natural volley ball player. Boki would be so proud.

Boy was I wrong about Kaka. I'm glad we have him over Boateng. He's defending, attacking, the whole 9 yards. If Milan find form, Kaka Balotelli and SES can lead us to CL glory this season

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1916565&postcount=19117

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Not fans of KPB and Muntari but they would be a lovely couple.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The embarrassment... when he scored a hat trick against Lecce... all my friends laughing at me... *sniffle*

#DarkTimes

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Winner against Arsenal... didn't come out of my room for months...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kpboateng.com

WAAAAAAOOW

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Does any other player have a better site?

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Yours,

Kevin Prince Boateng in cursive

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boateng: 'Kicked out due to money'

Kevin-Prince Boateng claims he was kicked out of Ghana’s World Cup squad “for asking where the money went.”

The midfielder was thrown out just a day before the decisive match against Portugal along with his ex-Milan teammate Sulley Ali Muntari.

It had been reported there was a brawl between them and members of the Ghana staff, but Boateng spoke to Sky Sport Italia this evening with his version of events.

“I was in a game between ranks and turned to Muntari, asking him if he was the referee. The Coach thought I was talking to him and that I’d said something offensive.

“At that point, he started insulting me in front of everyone, despite the fact both I and Sulley had tried to explain the situation. All the other players heard.

“I think Appiah had a problem with me and was only looking for a reason to send me away. To be honest, I was thrown out.

“Why did he send me away on Thursday if the incident in question happened the previous Sunday? I can’t explain it. If I’d really done something wrong, why not take action on Monday?

“I think it is really because I met with the President of the GFA for 20 minutes and asked where the money from FIFA had gone.

“Everyone seems to think we live the high life. Obviously we are honoured to play for the National team, but the way we travel and our hotels... I don’t think they’re spending money for our journeys.

“I simply wanted to know where the money given to us by FIFA was going. If you look at the other teams, they can bring their families along, but for us it was a horrible experience.

“This is why we went out, as we only earned one point and it was impossible to do better in those circumstances.”

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
“Everyone seems to think we live the high life. Obviously we are honoured to play for the National team, but the way we travel and our hotels... I don’t think they’re spending money for our journeys.

“I simply wanted to know where the money given to us by FIFA was going. If you look at the other teams, they can bring their families along, but for us it was a horrible experience.

“This is why we went out, as we only earned one point and it was impossible to do better in those circumstances.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This guy. :proud:

If you look at the other teams, they can bring their families along, but for us it was a horrible experience.

Yeah, I bet the family experience was horrible since yours was too busy knocking you out of the tournament. :lol:

Last edited:

Schedule