-------------------------VIEIRA------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-----------KOPA----------------------ZIDANE------------------
-----------------------PLATINI---------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
-------------GRIEZMANN--------HENRY-------------------

Beat that team chumps.

:o

Pirlo was a maybe for me though, i think i rather have another defensive midfielder like ancelotti or albertini. i like the idea of scirea being a defensive libero which would allow baresi to join the attack more often. attack has offensive freedom, and I chose rossi as a striker for his clutch goals in huge games.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Honestly, what fun do you guys get out of discussing players much before your time? Scirea indeed.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Honestly, what fun do you guys get out of discussing players much before your time? Scirea indeed.

I enjoy history of tactics and the game in its self. My grandfather and I before he passed would talk football. Starting at a pretty early age. This is how I learned about many old players and got into watching old matches. George Best was the player he would talk most about, but him being Irish there could be a bit of bias. ;)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If you're not watching old videos of Eusebio, Garrincha, Beckenbauer, Müller, and Cruyff; are you really living life Necro?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I enjoy history of tactics and the game in its self. My grandfather and I before he passed would talk football. Starting at a pretty early age. This is how I learned about many old players and got into watching old matches. George Best was the player he would talk most about, but him being Irish there could be a bit of bias. ;)

:thumbsup:

If you're not watching old videos of Eusebio, Garrincha, Beckenbauer, Müller, and Cruyff; are you really living life Necro?

:(

Schedule