The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so you are downplaying belotti to make a case for morata. awesome job

Literally everything he describes Morata to be, Belotti does as well.

Only thing Morata has on Belotti is UCL experience. Besides that, Morata isn't superior in any way.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
C9dNc_pXcAAsxJQ.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
so you are downplaying belotti to make a case for morata. awesome job

No, I fail to understand why a sizable percentage of our fanbase see Belotti as a must buy this summer. If the valuation was sensible then it would at least make some sort of sense.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Only thing Morata has on Belotti is UCL experience. Besides that, Morata isn't superior in any way.

good thing we have potent management making decisions, otherwise we are fucked.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

You clearly don't watch either. It's only like night/day.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is physically stronger but both are limited technically. Watch Bacca's goals from last season, very much like Belotti this season. Not really an upgrade.

first of all its 10 more goals in a season which is a huge number for italian football

also if you think belotti's play is only about goals then ....:fp:

football peasants back in the day couldnt understand pipo's importance as a striker
football virgins couldnt accept that pirlo was a genius back in the day.

so i dont blame those who doesnt understand belotti's talent nowadays.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
No, I fail to understand why a sizable percentage of our fanbase see Belotti as a must buy this summer. If the valuation was sensible then it would at least make some sort of sense.

both valuation isn't sensible, we are going by what the market is demanding.

belotti & morata value about the same. you can't blame posters wanting belotti over morata as its an opinion and it is to be respected

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm on the fence for the 352.

On one hand, I know montella likes it and I'm sure he can make it work. It's also a very flexible formation. I'm actually surprised montella has waited til now to use it, excluding the few times we subbed on Gomez to close out games.

On the other side, playing a 3 in the back means we need two new wing backs, and two new centerbacks for the starting lineup alone. That's a lot of investment for a backline that statistically is the best of our three units. And while we have money now, this team will be needing a huge top to bottom overhaul. Also from a playing point of view, assuming we sign Keita or another winger plus a striker, either Suso or Jack gets pushed out of the lineup. I don't like that, I think they have carried the teams creative duties and they back that up with stats. Forget about Susos poor end to the year, he wracks up assists and is a big game player. He and Bonaventura I would think will do better next season when they won't be our only threats also.

The best, and maybe most likely tbh, solution is probably to use the 352 as a fallback. Not our main formation. For me at least. Montella knows best and I fully trust him. But I'd rather stay 433 and use 352 for specific games, instead of using 3 in the back predominantly

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
first of all its 10 more goals in a season which is a huge number for italian football

also if you think belotti's play is only about goals then ....:fp:

football peasants back in the day couldnt understand pipo's importance as a striker
football virgins couldnt accept that pirlo was a genius back in the day.

so i dont blame those who doesnt understand belotti's talent nowadays.

Not in this current age it's not. Immobile won Capocannoniere only three seasons ago. A piss poor player according to many on here.

A winger playing as a false nine has a better return than Belotti(says it all)

You already agreed that Belotti is not worth the valuation as he has too many limitations.

both valuation isn't sensible, we are going by what the market is demanding.

belotti & morata value about the same. you can't blame posters wanting belotti over morata as its an opinion and it is to be respected

We all have opinions, some aren't as easily influenced. We're not even seriously linked to Belotti as the management have their own ideas.

How many matches have you seen from Belotti this season?

6/7 full games. The last three in full(he was non existent) I guess you've watched every minute?

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

qf6XP1E.png

bacca has a better shooting percentage because he's too afraid to shoot when in a difficult position and he has no left foot so when he has to use it he just taps the ball with this outside of the foot or a rabona and basically passes it to the GK while belotti has to spam shots because he's carrying his team (also, he's not afraid to shot from outside the box)

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not in this current age it's not. Immobile won Capocannoniere only three seasons ago. A piss poor player according to many on here.

A winger playing as a false nine has a better return than Belotti(says it all)

You already agreed that Belotti is not worth the valuation as he has too many limitations.

yeah whatever

you dont get the point so i wont bother to further educate you on that matter

believe whateve you wish

after all there is a reason why one has a huge pricetag and the other....well let it better

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is better of with Morata then Belotti next season. Belotti is a good poacher, but being a good poacher doesnt make you win games. Morata is more complete and more experience then belotti

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Kaka: Milan always in my heart

Kaka says it is “strange” that Milan are no longer managed by Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani but assures the club “will always be in my heart”.

Kaka won one Serie A and two Champions Leagues in his first spell with Milan between 2003 and 2009, as well as winning the 2007 Ballon d’Or, before returning to the 2013-14 campaign.

“Strange? Yes, a bit,” he added to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I can only thank Berlusconi and Galliani for having made Milan a top club on the world stage, for what they’ve done over the years for the team, who will always be in my heart.”

:heart: :heart:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bro there's absolutely no way that this is true. They aren't even that similar as players, by nature one is clearly better than the other at certain things. Belotti is far ahead as a lead striker, his hold up play, clinicality(Morata til now was kinda wasteful), stronger, aerial ability.

Morata is wayyyyyy better at dribbling than Belotti, and probably a little better at link up play(passing, not hold up and spin off defenders). That doesn't mean Belotti can't dribble or Morata can't hold the ball up. But they are not equals in most of their traits. No way at all

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is better of with Morata then Belotti next season. Belotti is a good poacher, but being a good poacher doesnt make you win games. Morata is more complete and more experience then belotti

is and next season dont go together

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
One belotti from Lombardy, please thank u

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Power of Positivity needed this weekend.
Some serious business is going to be tended to.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Modric-Badelj and Vrsaljko yyass

edit. pasalic:proud:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6/7 full games. The last three in full(he was non existent) I guess you've watched every minute?

Every striker will have his rough patch but he still puts in a hell of a hustle. Which is more than I can say for our Colombian Matri.

yeah whatever

you dont get the point so i wont bother to further educate you on that matter

believe whateve you wish

after all there is a reason why one has a huge pricetag and the other....well let it better

We can all agree that both are overpriced though. In an ideal situation, Belotti and Morata should be no more than 40 million.

Bro there's absolutely no way that this is true. They aren't even that similar as players, by nature one is clearly better than the other at certain things. Belotti is far ahead as a lead striker, his hold up play, clinicality(Morata til now was kinda wasteful), stronger, aerial ability.

Morata is wayyyyyy better at dribbling than Belotti, and probably a little better at link up play(passing, not hold up and spin off defenders). That doesn't mean Belotti can't dribble or Morata can't hold the ball up. But they are not equals in most of their traits. No way at all

The point is that Belotti isn't a poacher as so many believe.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Belotti does a lot of things that might not show in stats but help the team play better, like Pazzo used to. Holding the ball up, drawing fouls to keep possession, seeing good passes, making spaces etc. When pure poachers have bad games their team plays in 10 men.

4 example, Aubameyang is way more poacher-y than Belotti

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We can all agree that both are overpriced though. In an ideal situation, Belotti and Morata should be no more than 40 million.

guys just focus

the point is that he called belotti italian bacca
thats what my posts talking about

now belotti vs morata is another topic i havent written in this posts

overpriced?yes i think i did say it in my first post
everything more than 60m for belotti right now is undeserved.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The Italian Bacca is a compliment. Bacca has scored over 20 goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons. Matri had his Belotti season in 2010. We know what he then became...

They're all overpriced, that we can agree(amen)

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is a classic number 9. A poacher is something rare, something few players really are. Belotti is explosive and powerful, a battering ram of a forward with instincts and skill to back it up. He's basically a more athletic, and simply better lapadula in a few ways. Maybe you could say what lapadula was in serie b is what Belotti is similar to in serie a, but I'm not sure if I'm fully on board with my own comparison here

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Italian Bacca is a compliment. Bacca has scored over 20 goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons. Matri had his Belotti season in 2010. We know what he then became...

They're all overpriced, that we can agree(amen)

you're trolling, argumentative and can't even back it up, you're provoking others who want belotti by relating him to flops and shitty players.

i hope you realize it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule