Coppa Italia - Last 16: Sampdoria 0-2 AC Milan - Thursday 17/12/15 21:00 CET

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
does that mean inter are more successful than milan domestically? they have more coppas but we have more supercoppas as far as i know

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
How so?
We both have 18 league titles
They have more coppas
But we have more super coppas.
Its equal

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter has 18 titles mass.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Italian system is so damn broken...the way that milan could reach the final, is a joke. Dont even mention that one leg system, that favours a higher seeded team to play at home. Although, roma, fiorentina and genoa are so amateur, that they can lose against teams that should be in serie b. But look at merda, juve and napoli...their opponents had no chance. That system really isnt fair for a lower clubs. A system shouldnt be defined by favouritism.

I love milan, but this is just not right. Italia is so damn outdated :fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian system is so damn broken...the way that milan could reach the final, is a joke. Dont even mention that one leg system, that favours a higher seeded team to play at home. Although, roma, fiorentina and genoa are so amateur, that they can lose against teams that should be in serie b. But look at merda, juve and napoli...their opponents had no chance. That system really isnt fair for a lower clubs. A system shouldnt be defined by favouritism.

so true bro. it should be a two legged affair

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

I think that random selection who can play at home, would change a lot. It is almost impossible to play against a big team with no support. And bigger teams in smaller towns would increase the attendance. Lega serie a protecting big boys that way, but they ruining italian football as well.

I am not surprised, that attendance is so poor.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Inter has 18 titles mass.
:thumbsdown:

I only count those won on the field :)
:thumbsup:

:thumbsdown:

Na... too many games. 1 tie, straight knock out is the way to go. They should have a draw for every round tho.
:thumbsup:

You can call Roma, Genoa & Fiorentina amateurs, but Spezia, Alessandria & Carpi just proved your theory wrong. Chances are that Ladri, Merda & Napoli would still have won in a 2 legged tie and I can't say the same for Spezia, Alessandria & Carpi. Last season we sucked, so now we pay the price.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok so inter has 16 titles then? 2 paper titles which were gifted to them.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
2 were taken away from Ladri but 1 was gifted to merda

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think that random selection who can play at home, would change a lot. It is almost impossible to play against a big team with no support. And bigger teams in smaller towns would increase the attendance. Lega serie a protecting big boys that way, but they ruining italian football as well.

I am not surprised, that attendance is so poor.

no.

alessandria do not want to play at home vs genoa. they get a cut of the gate receipts from genoas ground, might even be 50/50 split. this money is like 50x what they would make in a home match vs genoa. the lega pro players want to play in the marassi and the fans want to visit there, genoa players don't want to travel and both clubs prefer to play in genoa.

Your idea benefits nobody and and wouldn't be favored by anybody which is why it isn't even a talking point.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
One was voided (2004/05 iirc) while one was awarded to Inter (2005/06 iirc).

Always seemed a bit peculiar to award one while strike off the other.

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've placed 50€ on Milan to Win. So we'll probably lose this one :lol::lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the game starts in 1h and 10mins, right ?

I'll watch the 1st half and if our midfields keeps playing like semi-pros, I'm probably going out to the local artificial/synthetic field to let out some anger by Boatenging a few balls

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
1915250_660912314012441_5996818321922332110_n.jpg

Boli, churchi!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Less than halfan hour to go?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1915250_660912314012441_5996818321922332110_n.jpg

Boli, churchi!

Just need to play as a team. I will be nice for once. Cmon poli
Make us proud. Fight like a lion.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Can just see a 1 - 0 Samp win(Soriano) Its an irony waiting to be written...

Poli & Bertolacci as a CM pair. That's guaranteed porous.

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka and Niang are starting instead of Poli and Luiz Adriano.

Schedule