Tennis

Should women be paid the same sum as men in Grand Slams?

• Total voters

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
cmon wawzaaaaa

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rodjer Djoker and Stan out without Rafa playing a point. Long live king raf.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
BnB1ASZIIAAjA3Z.jpg:large

Wouldn't that be awesome? :D

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Novak Djokovic just beat Rafael Nadal to win his 3rd Rome title and will donate all his prize money to Serbia floods relief :proud::proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I fucking hate Nadal.

Boring fucker.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Hopefully Roger claims a record 8th Wimbledon crown in a few weeks time.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
vamos rafa u bloody beauty. decimate federer's record please. u r the greatest player ever along with federer. u only have to equal his record to be considered the greatest of all time. Actually i think 16 is enough cause he has 28 masters to fedex's 21 haha. Vamos king, love u man. An absolute legend, its a shame my second favourite player wawrinka had to depart so early. he has the talent to beat rafa on clay. hopefully wawrinka turns the heat on in Wimbledon. Djoker i love u too brah, bad luck but i have a feeling he will win the US open.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
vamos rafa u bloody beauty. decimate federer's record please. u r the greatest player ever along with federer. u only have to equal his record to be considered the greatest of all time. Actually i think 16 is enough cause he has 28 masters to fedex's 21 haha. Vamos king, love u man. An absolute legend, its a shame my second favourite player wawrinka had to depart so early. he has the talent to beat rafa on clay. hopefully wawrinka turns the heat on in Wimbledon. Djoker i love u too brah, bad luck but i have a feeling he will win the US open.

Even if Rafa surpasses Federer in every way possible, people will still drool over Federer. Commentators always talk about Federer in a envious way. Quite annoying tbh.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

No need for that dude :(

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even if Rafa surpasses Federer in every way possible, people will still drool over Federer. Commentators always talk about Federer in a envious way. Quite annoying tbh.

I think it's the style of play he has produced too though.
Federer could destroy a player in 3 straight sets, and it's as entertaining as watching a five set thriller.

Federer's style is definitely the most graceful and entertaining.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's the style of play he has produced too though.
Federer could destroy a player in 3 straight sets, and it's as entertaining as watching a five set thriller.

Federer's style is definitely the most graceful and entertaining.

It's a matter which style you like, I guess. Federer is a fantastic tennis player. His forehand, backhand, its all mighty fine and all but when his opponent starts to give resistance, my view on it is that he doesnt always have an answer to that. Whereas Nadal is a real fighter that can adopt to all kinds of resistances. His top spin on a clay court in combination with letting the ball jump up high are just :star:. The only time I really saw Nadal not having an answer was during the French Open in 2009 in the fourth round versus Soderling. From what I remember Soderling served harder than Nadal could handle. His only defeat at the French Open (He beat Soderling in 2010 though :D). Beside that, I enjoy long rallies and they often go to Nadal.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fuck Nadal. Boring and irritating.

He's unquestioned GOAT of clay, but having 9 there, 2 at Wimbledon and US and 1 at AO just seems so... unequal.

Sure, he has a lot of masters and stuff, but his slam count is just so uneven.

Give me a 4, 4, 3, 3 over a 9, 2, 2, 1.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a matter which style you like, I guess. Federer is a fantastic tennis player. His forehand, backhand, its all mighty fine and all but when his opponent starts to give resistance, my view on it is that he doesnt always have an answer to that. Whereas Nadal is a real fighter that can adopt to all kinds of resistances. His top spin on a clay court in combination with letting the ball jump up high are just :star:. The only time I really saw Nadal not having an answer was during the French Open in 2009 in the fourth round versus Soderling. From what I remember Soderling served harder than Nadal could handle. His only defeat at the French Open (He beat Soderling in 2010 though :D). Beside that, I enjoy long rallies and they often go to Nadal.

Sure, it's all about opinion at the end of the day.
But i think that's why a lot of commentators drool over Roger, as it seems to be the most popular playing style among tennis enthusiasts.

I wasn't taking away from the ability of Rafa or Novak or anyone else though.
The Spaniard and the Serb are fantastic players of course.

As a massive Federer fan, i will be forever greatful to Soderling for that.:D
Roger went on to defeat Nadal's conqueror in that year's final.
It's a pity Soderling didn't maintain that kind of form.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

I agree with that but it's also kind of cool to be absolutely untouchable on one surface :D. I wouldn't mind losing the Coppa Italia and Serie A a bunch of times if it means winning the Champions league each year. Preferably all though :devilehh:.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck nadal. Boring and irritating.

He's unquestioned goat of clay, but having 9 there, 2 at wimbledon and us and 1 at ao just seems so... Unequal.

4, 1, 7, 5? :d

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree with that but it's also kind of cool to be absolutely untouchable on one surface :D. I wouldn't mind losing the Coppa Italia and Serie A a bunch of times if it means winning the Champions league each year. Preferably all though :devilehh:.

French Open wouldn't be the Champions League though.
Wimbledon is the biggest Grand Slam.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
As a massive Federer fan, i will be forever greatful to Soderling for that.:D
Roger went on to defeat Nadal's conqueror in that year's final.
It's a pity Soderling didn't maintain that kind of form.

Soderling gifted Federer that remaining Grand Slam he needed like Bjorn Kuipers gave Barcelona that penalty :lol:. I wouldve loved it if Federer never won that tournament :deviliri:. Ah well, he never really beat the real champion:
post-21272-Rafael-Nadal-on-clay-is-one-of-Chye.jpeg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

i think its cause nadal only dominates in one surface. But he is the indisputable best at his favourite surface and that to me is the true sign of greatness. both are great but i like nadal's style of play more cause he is a physical specimen. I can relate to him easily, hence why he is my favourite. No one has ever defeated him in a final at the roland gorras, he will complete the la decima next year. Vamos the true king. The only trophy missing from his cabinet is a WTF which is the second most prestigious tournament after the grand slams. Cmon rafaaaaa

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
i think its cause nadal only dominates in one surface. But he is the indisputable best at his favourite surface and that to me is the true sign of greatness. both are great but i like nadal's style of play more cause he is physical specimen. I can relate to him easily, hence why he is my favourite. No one has ever defeated him in a final at the roland gorras, he will complete the la decima next year. Vamos the true king. The only trophy missing from his cabinet is a WTF which is the second most prestigious tournament after the grand slams. Cmon rafaaaaa

:thumbsup:

he is physical specimen. I can relate to him easily

:lol::star:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Soderling gifted Federer that remaining Grand Slam he needed like Bjorn Kuipers gave Barcelona that penalty :lol:. I wouldve loved it if Federer never won that tournament :deviliri:. Ah well, he never really beat the real champion:
post-21272-Rafael-Nadal-on-clay-is-one-of-Chye.jpeg

Nadal was unable to defeat Soderling, Federer was.

Sorry but Federer was a deserving winner that year.;)

Federer-wins-French-Open-in-straight-sets.jpg

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Nadal. Boring and irritating.

He's unquestioned GOAT of clay, but having 9 there, 2 at Wimbledon and US and 1 at AO just seems so... unequal.

but the fact that no one could beat him there shows u how dominant he is. Not only is he a top clay player, he did end federer's long standing dominance at Wimbledon when he was just 21 :proud:. He is the only player along with federer and a few others from the past who have won atleast 2 slams in each surface. Look at his masters titles damn, he is simply amazing.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"I got emotional. He deserved to win that tournament, after so many finals and semi-finals. He deserved to win all four Grand Slams,"

Nadal on Federer winning the French Open.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
awww they both love each other. nadal is simply a better player in his prime imo compared to federer.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Yeah, but that makes you GOAT of that surface, not overall GOAT.

4, 1, 7, 5? :d

Yeah, I'd prefer that.

Just having not won more than 2 on any other surface is just weak. Like 9 on one surface is clearly making Nadal the clay GOAT (with women it's harder, as Navratilova has 9 on grass, but Venus is sometimes considered the grass GOAT).

I just think it's difficult to call Nadal the overall GOAT having won so few of the other slams.

Like Roger has 4, 5 and 7. He has 1 on clay because Nadal is so GOAT.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best video on youtube

Schedule