Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
This is an evening that fills my heart with joy and make me proud to be a Rossoneri supporter, I was still proud right after Istanbul, but evenings like this are quite more pleasant :)

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
Yuchen Fish said:
Forza Milan !!!! I have to go to my class but i don't need to nervous this time !!!

Thanks Pippo + Sheva + Kaka + all the milan players + all the people who is online on Red & Black Forum.

Have a Nice day mate ;)

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
BENFICA scores 2nd goal LOL ,thats the end of LIVERFOOL'S run :D

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
Forza Milan !!!! I have to go to my class but i don't need to nervous this time !!!

Thanks Pippo + Sheva + Kaka + all the milan players + all the people who is online on Red & Black Forum.
Hehe thank you too Fish! Its a sweet moment!
Today is Vogel's birthday. He will enjoy it! :D

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
This is an evening that fills my heart with joy and make me proud to be a Rossoneri supporter, I was still proud right after Istanbul, but evenings like this are quite more pleasant :)
today when i go for lectures im gonna wear milan jersey :proud: ;)k guys cya i gotta catch up on an hours sleep before classes
FORZA MILAN :proud: what proud moments aye? :proud:

Last edited:

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm Very happy that I got a gift a scarf of Ac Milan from my italian friend yaaaaahOOoo

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rasha said:
I'm Very happy that I got a gift a scarf of Ac Milan from my italian friend yaaaaahOOoo
And I'm wearing one to school today! Wear anything that has Milan on it mate! FORZA MILAN!

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
THIS IS MY MILAN!!!!
IN NIGHTS LIKE THIS I LOVE MY TEAM!!!

Oi Oi Oi
Oi Oi Oi
Pippo Inzaghi segna per noi!!

[and kakha was capitain after sheva's exit ;)]

tamy_3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf
I'm very happy and I hope we will continue to play like this! :)

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
I'm not going to post Player Ratings today because there would be no point. This was truly a team effort, I think every player (even Dida) deserves a 10/10

The two players I criticized at halftime, Dida and Vogel, played very well in the second half.

Men of the Match: Inzaghi and Serghino who teamed up for two goals. Inzaghi was at the right spot at the right time and Serghino gave two incredible crosses. Serghino also played very well defensively, he has improved a lot over the course of the year.

Pirlo and Seedorf looked like completely different players from the ones who played the first leg. Seedorf controlled posession and Pirlo was calm and made excellent passes.

I'm so happy :star: :D :proud:
I wonder who we will play next round?

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope Milan Win All the TIME..
FoRzAAAAAAAaa MilAAAAn ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...we won 4-1...and Liverpool are out..Can this get any better?

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is there any Hightlights?? To watch the game????

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Yeah. I'm proud of Milan every night because they are my team but you feel just a little more proud after perfromances like this.

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Let me get this straight...we won 4-1...and Liverpool are out..Can this get any better?
I kinda wanted Milan to be the team to eliminate Liverpool but I think this will do just fine!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Oh my godddddddddddddddddddddd.
What a crazy game.

Am so proud of the team 2night.

Dida had 1 mistake but he was great in the rest of the match.
Sheva missed a penalty but then scored a great head.
Inzaghi continue his great run.

Nice flanks from Sergi & Stam.
Another great game by Kala & Nesta.

Vogel – Seedorf – Kaka had a good game.
Again am not convinced of Pirlo but hey 4-1 is a dream.

I only fear Barca 4 our next round.
I think it will b a great final if we meet em in Paris.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
menon_inc said:

Actually I want MIlan defeat Liverpool directly; It will seal our wound !!!

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
I became myself a die Milan fan after Istanbul (I'll never let Milan alone)...
That was hard... but I keep Milan up... and now... They make proud as a rossonero hell... God Bless you guys!!! I always say that I'm confident of you... even if I "don't trust you" in the pitch (What the hell was?... come on defend... You can not clear a ball... and you know... more after Istanbul)... I am so proud... Emotions are great... I am not crying... but I am close... I am just proud... and happy to be a dia hard Rossonero... Thank you... That was a great match... pure emotion... Thank you... just... THANK YOU MILAN... THANKS ALL!!!

ROSSONERI PER SEMPRE... THANKS ROSSONERI!!! MILAN!!!

italian_devil

Ac Milan Club Montreal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Sheva ,Nesta, Maldini,Kaladze, Kaka, R80, Totti,Pipoooooo
Thats what im talking about!! This game brought me to my feet for how much great joy I was feeling. Kaladze absolutely awsome, he closed down every single Bayern player he was superb, Sheva and super pipo just incredible simply a great game which brought a crazy smile to my face!!

PS Totally worth missing last period to see Milan kick ass!!

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man ohhhh man what a game, so full of emotion. We had a lull period in the second part of the first half but other then that Bayern were our bitch this evening.

I felt my blood boil when Kahn got in Sheva's face after the penalty and seeing him score just made it all better.

Fucking incredible everybody on the field brought their game out tonight. Yes even Dida apart from that little mishap. Inzaghi is just incredible, always fighting & never backing down I swear he inspires all of his teamates to play with more heart.

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
Milan progressed to the last eight of the Champions League following an empathic 4-1 win over Bayern Munich, with Filippo Inzaghi scoring twice while Andriy Shevchenko and Ricky Kakà added the other two. Carlo Ancelotti made seven changes from the side that defeated Empoli 3-0 in the Serie A game at the weekend, with Nelson Dida back between the posts, Jaap Stam and Serginho occupying the full-back roles while Alessandro Nesta returned to partner Kakha Kaladze in the centre of defence. Johann Vogel came in for the suspended Rino Gattuso to make up a midfield trio of Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf, leaving Ricky Kakà to offer support to the experienced attacking duo of Shevchenko and Inzaghi.

With so much at stake, it was no surprise that the early stages were cagey, with play compacted in midfield as both defences pushed up although Shevchenko and Kakà combined swiftly to release Serginho down the left flank and only a deflection stopped a pinpoint cross reaching Inzaghi inside the area. However, Serginho was soon given another opportunity and made no mistake when Martin Demichelis gave the ball away and the Brazilian's curling cross enabled Inzaghi to cushion a header into the corner of the net. Vogel then hit a firm shot just wide of the upright after Seedorf's corner was only half-cleared. An amazing two-minute period on 25 minutes started with Shevchenko missing a penalty after Inzaghi was fouled in the area by Ismael, but just sixty seconds later the Ukrainian made up for putting his spot-kick wide when he got in front of the defence to head home Stam's cross from the right. Bayern were given a way back into the tie in 35 minutes when Dida failed to hold Bastian Schweinsteiger's low free-kick from 25 metres and Isamel swept the loose ball into the net. Dida then turned hero just before the break, with a wonderful reflect save to keep out Ballack's goalbound header.

The second half got off to the best possible start for the Rossoneri when after just two minutes another tempting Serginho cross bounced-up and off Bixente Lizarazu into Inzaghi's path and the striker had the simple task of heading in from close range. A smart Dida save soon after from Claudio Pizarro's header ensured Milan maintained their two-goal advantage. Another defensive mix-up in the German defence allowed Shevchenko to pick out Seedorf inside the area but under pressure the Dutchman screwed his shot just wide. Kakà put the game beyond doubt on 59 minutes, with a swift break from the half-way line before dispatching a thunderous shot into the roof of the net past the sprawling goalkeeper Oliver Kahn. The was an air of desperation in the Bundesliga champion's play after that, with pass-after-pass going astray and when they did create a chance Dida was there to make a save. Inzaghi made way for Alberto Gilardino for the last fifteen minutes and was soon followed by Shevchenko, with Ambrosini returing to action for his second appearance in the competition this season. Milan were coasting through the final stages but Seedorf still found time to leave the defence trailing in his wake but Kahn did well to parry the final drive.

[source:www.acmilan.com ...next the highlights!...]

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:
I felt my blood boil when Kahn got in Sheva's face after the penalty and seeing him score just made it all better.
That was soooooo unclassy. I'm glad Sheva got revenge a few minutes later. I also like that Sheva showed his class and didn't rub it in Kahn's face.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sivlE said:
That was soooooo unclassy. I'm glad Sheva got revenge a few minutes later. I also like that Sheva showed his class and didn't rub it in Kahn's face.
Yeah he is a Big Player, everyone knows that, and for Kahn he will not sleep 7 days hahahahaha , see him next year.
Forzza MiLan

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not even mentioned to get such a great result! We played really well tonight, especially Stam, Serginho and Pippo!

What a game, although they got enough opportunities to score a second goal...
even Effenberg and Boris Becker are disappointed . :D

Thank you Milan and Happy Birthday to Vogel...

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can somebody post the highlights here Pleaseeee?? :D

Schedule