Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta87 said:
the reason why i started a new threat was to get away from all the pricks who suck pippo dick...thats why
GET OVER HIM....HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PLAYER

So I guess we're not allowed to support our favorite players under your watch? I don't know about you people, but I'd rather listen to Lo Tsar's passion for Superpippo than you-know-who's incessant rambling about Tomasson. :)

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
AT MILANELLO ON SATURDAY
9/20/2005
MILAN - Good news for Pippo Inzaghi: the date of his return from
Belgium has been fixed. Friday afternoon the Rossonero bomber will be
in Italy and will return to Milanello on Saturday to train with the
team.

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
milan*7 said:
Any news when he'll make his playing debut?

Quite possibly 2nd October Milan-Reggina

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
ACMRULE! said:
Quite possibly 2nd October Milan-Reggina

Good News We need Inzaghi

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Some words from the great man himself:

9/24/2005
MILANELLO - Pippo Inzaghi spoke exclusively to the Milan Channel: 'I have trained with the ball for ten days without any pain. I always thought I would have to recover before I could return. When doubts have arisen it hasn't been easy, I've been away from Milanello for two months but now I have overcome that. I was back today, trained with the rest of the team and this is the most important thing. The coach and players applauded me before training, which is a great thing. Now I have to be cautious, I still have work to do before I can play. Getting into the car and coming to Milanello was emotional, it was like the first day at school. I am part of a great group that wants to win at all costs. It's too early to talk but I feel very strong in the head, I heard from the tennis champion Kim Clijsters when I was in Belgium and she was out for a year and felt strong when she returned. I hope that will be me. I will certainly live football in a more clam way. I have been out for a long, long time, not playing in this period has shown me how fortunate it is to be a footballer. We are privileged and fortunate. I got anrgy in the past about certain episodes but now looking at everything with a different eye I don't think I will get angry anymore.'

What a hero.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I can't wait to see him comeback!!!

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
he has been named in the squad going to padova to play trevisio
:cool:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
1000 of my posts say he gets injured. ;) :tongue:

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Inzaghi experienced a career ending injury about 3 years ago to his ankle, the kid is tough so he refuses to give up. I like that a lot. I hope he get's some playing time tomorow and scores a goal!!!!!!!!!!!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
I'n not sure if he plays like he did 3 years ago. :(

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
red&black_fever said:
is pippo actually playing vs Treviso?
Carletto said he wouldn't risk him, but I suspect/hope that was just another one of his mind games ;)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
probably he will step in @ '80+

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Lo Tsar said:
Carletto said he wouldn't risk him, but I suspect/hope that was just another one of his mind games ;)

no i really dont think hell play today i would prefer to see him come back in champoins league cos then i can watch it :D:D
wonder if pippo can have an injury free career starting november

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Welcome back and good luck whenever he returns.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Lo Tsar said:
Some words from the great man himself:

9/24/2005
MILANELLO - Pippo Inzaghi spoke exclusively to the Milan Channel: 'I have trained with the ball for ten days without any pain. I always thought I would have to recover before I could return. When doubts have arisen it hasn't been easy, I've been away from Milanello for two months but now I have overcome that. I was back today, trained with the rest of the team and this is the most important thing. The coach and players applauded me before training, which is a great thing. Now I have to be cautious, I still have work to do before I can play. Getting into the car and coming to Milanello was emotional, it was like the first day at school. I am part of a great group that wants to win at all costs. It's too early to talk but I feel very strong in the head, I heard from the tennis champion Kim Clijsters when I was in Belgium and she was out for a year and felt strong when she returned. I hope that will be me. I will certainly live football in a more clam way. I have been out for a long, long time, not playing in this period has shown me how fortunate it is to be a footballer. We are privileged and fortunate. I got anrgy in the past about certain episodes but now looking at everything with a different eye I don't think I will get angry anymore.'

What a hero.

touching, really...It will be great to have him back...

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
dya think they'll play him against SHalke?
or they will wait and be sure to not risk another injury.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
No, he won't start next few matches. Maybe he'll get some minutes in last minutes of the game.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
He'll be given the last 20 or 25 mins mostly, jus' to get the feel of it. After a few matches, maybe 2 or 3, he should start.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
New name for him FLIPPO INJURY;)

Schedule