Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka out for Udinese's match.

vwgHYOG.gif

I hope Miha ignores whatever happens in this game and continues leaving De Jong, Poli and Balo out when the majestic :star:Kucka:star: returns.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kucka will also miss the game against Genoa. He will probably be available for the game against Napoli. Abate will miss the games against Udinese, Genoa and Napoli.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan squad to face Udinese: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez, Alex, Calabria, De Sciglio, Rodrigo Ely, Llamas, Romagnoli, Zapata, Bonaventura, De Jong, Jos? Mauri, Locatelli, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso, Bacca, Balotelli, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saw this on twitter just now, expected line-up, milannews.it talking about it too

CPX_eCvVAAAYj1_.jpg

With Kucka out, I would leave Bonaventura in the midfield and Jose Mauri to replace Kucka. Suso at trequartista, at least he is faster than Honda and can take a defender on.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Mihajlovic: "Jose Mauri is called up, I haven't decided anything. As Benitez says; I expect some advices from the pillow tonight."

Mihajlovic: "Mauri could be in the starting lineup tomorrow as he could also start from the bench."

Mihajlovic: "The winning horses aren't seen at the start, they arrive during the season and we are winning horses."

Mihajlovic: "Inter have won 4 games out of 4. It's also a fact that the fixtures were in their favour."

Mihajlovic: "The only thing I envy Mancini on is his haircut (laughs)."

Mihajlovic: "Bonaventura trequartista after Bertolacci's return could be a solution, unless someone else gets injured."

Mihajlovic: "I don't care if the player is young or old but I care more about his abilities. I was confident about Calabria and entered him in Abate's place without having to move Zapata to the right back position which is a thing I could've done."

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Mihajlovic: "Jose Mauri is called up, I haven't decided anything. As Benitez says; I expect some advices from the pillow tonight."

Mihajlovic: "Mauri could be in the starting lineup tomorrow as he could also start from the bench."

Mihajlovic: "The winning horses aren't seen at the start, they arrive during the season and we are winning horses."

Mihajlovic: "Inter have won 4 games out of 4. It's also a fact that the fixtures were in their favour."

Mihajlovic: "The only thing I envy Mancini on is his haircut (laughs)."

Mihajlovic: "Bonaventura trequartista after Bertolacci's return could be a solution, unless someone else gets injured."

Mihajlovic: "I don't care if the player is young or old but I care more about his abilities. I was confident about Calabria and entered him in Abate's place without having to move Zapata to the right back position which is a thing I could've done."

The underlined shows why he's my type of manager.

Rivalling Allegri with his press conferences.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
All managers who aren't tense themselves have something fun to say during press conferences. Who wouldnt pass up that opportunity. Back to enjoying pressers now after Pippo's horrible ones.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
we havent won an away match yet :/

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With Kucka out, I would leave Bonaventura in the midfield and Jose Mauri to replace Kucka. Suso at trequartista, at least he is faster than Honda and can take a defender on.

Faster at doing what? See if he can take on a defender when constantly man marked. He hardly gets passes from Bona anyway: our midfielders are too fond of back passing or side passing, and in the case of Bona, he prefers to move to attacking positions himself rather than providing decent passes to other attackers.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Faster at doing what? See if he can take on a defender when constantly man marked. He hardly gets passes from Bona anyway: our midfielders are too fond of back passing or side passing, and in the case of Bona, he prefers to move to attacking positions himself rather than providing decent passes to other attackers.

Honda slows down the run of play, half of his touches on the ball are terrible as well and he seems to play with his back to goal a lot.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Inter doesn't count as an away game.

Are you just trying to be difficult?

I'm sure if we'd had the home game and had lost, we'd have people clambering over each other to claim we're shit because of it.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honda slows down the run of play, half of his touches on the ball are terrible as well and he seems to play with his back to goal a lot.

Obviously your imagination is too wild.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what the fuck is up with our players getting injured after 1 fucking game. its really frustrating.

Reaction score
Udinese played a very ugly match against Empoli, hopefully they don't injure any more players in this match.

Think Poli will start instead of Kucka and of course Calabria instead of Abate, otherwise the same lineup. To be honest Kucka is a huge loss, the midfielders on the bench are very average or even worse than that.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Locatelli > Wistel, Kondogbia, Soriano, Yaya....

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Kucka OUT
Miha said earlier that he can't play NDJ & Montolivo
and in the last press conference that he will be FORCED to make some changes..

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
back to back away games. cruel 1st leg schedule, we will cruise in 2nd leg if keep our selves in reasonable distance., and if bacca stays healthy

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess this is the time for a 3 man backline or a 442 with both montolivo and de jong

Schedule