The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 05-11-2015, 13:02   #81
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

with bona banned, we have lost our best set peice taker. We need honda, because I dont think our midfield will help us create its that bad
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 13:36   #82
Montolivo
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho

Probable XI vs Atalanta (4-3-3): Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Honda [Mediaset]

Signature
''Form is temporary. Class is permanent".

''Only a Sith deals in absolutes''
Montolivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 14:03   #83
cassano1990
Senior Team Member

that still looks a good enough line up we should win this with no issue - cerci had an awesome game his best yet if he keeps that up will be very good for us. It doesnt look like adriano will be a starter anymore, oh well good enough as a sub.
cassano1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 14:15   #84
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

montolivo surely cant be fit?
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 14:20   #85
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Don't underrate this game, it will be very tough!

Our teamdepends very much on Jack atm. He's crucial when it comes to creating and assisting for Bacca. This game will be harder than expected I think if we take in consideration that we'll probably miss Monto (maybe one of the most in-form registas in the Serie A right now) and Berto (who just began to show why we paid 20M for him, what a pitty he's out again).

As already mentioned the alternatives are not bright. Especially when it comes to replacing Jack. I think Sinisa has two options: the risky and the conservative option. Niang is obviously the risky option, as already said by Hitman he doesn't seem to have match fitness and moreover matchrhytm. Honda on the other hand hasn't performed very good in the rare occasions he was called up, but wirh him you know what you get, moreover he's very good at taking freekicks and should be fit enough for 90 minutes.

I would go for Honda in this one, unless Niang doesn't improve in trainings this week dramatically. That said I have faith in Miha, he gambled on Monto regista and benched De Jong and did right, he gambled on Donnaruma in a very delicate moment for us and he did right. He hold on Romagnoli despite his not splendid start with us and changed (maybe a little bit too late) from Alex to Zapata. He hold on Berto eventhough he wasn't performing well. He relaunched Cerci despite him not starting well, and Cerci is growing from week to week (he gave him time, something Pippo never did despite Cerci being one of his maintargets).

All in all there is not so much I could blame him for... Maybe that he sticked to long on 4-3-1-2 when it was obvious that we don't have the players (especially not a CAM) to play it, and that it took to long to work on the psychological fears and ghosts the squad had after to horrible seasons.

I'm glad that right now it seems to be the first time since long that we are moving in to a right direction out of this whole mess. After the Napoli game I really thought that we are lost. Still many problems to solve, the squad has his limits obviously and we'll have to work on them if we want to end up in TOP 3.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 14:22   #86
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
montolivo surely cant be fit?

Yesterday he said something like let's see if he can recover for saturday.

And then being called-up is one thing, being started another.

I don't want De Jong as regista, but if Monto doesn't recover well, that's a good opportunity to evaluate how usefull De Jong still can be for us in order to decide what to do with him in january I think.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 14:58   #87
Tadej
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montolivo View Post
Probable XI vs Atalanta (4-3-3): Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Honda [Mediaset]
They are both right wingers and left footed as well...please miha dont do that what u did with bona and bertolacci. Cerci need to play in that position, dont force him to the left side, honda will be useless anyway. And please no boli.

We need to play 4-4-2, with kucka, monto, de jong and cerci in the midfield, that will support bacca and adriano. Dont force the system at all costs. De jong can be still usefull in double pivot, boli is fucking useless.

I like the defence tho
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 16:42   #88
FNF
'That' guy...

Fav. Players: Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

Probably the best lineup we can currently put out if Niang isn't fit enough to start over Honda... Should be more than enough.
FNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 16:55   #89
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:

Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 16:58   #90
milanicious
AC Milan Icon

Only way I can see us winning this is a Mexes wonder goal.
milanicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 17:07   #91
Sc8eR
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Ooooh that's cold Miha.... but I like it . One way to let em know they need to find a new club.
What? Its not like Miha didnt invite those 2. They just couldnt make it...

Signature
Sc8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 17:09   #92
Sc8eR
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

Quote:
This is the best we can do, given the circumstances, although i dont think Monto will be able to start...

Not a bad lineup + we have 2 attacking subs in case we need them. Niang for Poli or Kucka (Honda back one line) and Adriano.

Signature
Sc8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 18:21   #93
acm55
Rossonero

Quote:

Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 19:24   #94
Nasha
AC Milan Legend

tre punti
Nasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 19:36   #95
Mr Delicious
Banned

Honda doesnt deserve to start at all. I hope Niang in LW and Cerci in RW with Bacca as striker
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 19:56   #96
dvl19i
SinceBirth

Fav. Players: Nesta, Silva, Rui costa, Sheva..

One thing is sure, we'll see Niang this time..

Signature
[/CENTER]

FORZA MILAN

dvl19i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 22:23   #97
milanista_
AC Milan Legend

Gazzetta | Probable Xl vs. Atalanta (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Poli, De Jong, Kucka; Cerci, Bacca, Honda.

milanista_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 23:06   #98
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

There's really nothing bad about Kucka.

Adds needed dynamism.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 23:18   #99
Mario
AC Milan Icon

His passing is pretty bad but he's a good player

I hope Montolivo recovers for this one, no NDJ please
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 23:24   #100
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Locatelli

midfield without any passer ... interesting

Signature
"I want to sell, but I have to do it in a way that puts Milan in stable and secure hands. If I sell Milan, it will only be so the club can continue its glorious history."
VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote