The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 11-11-2015, 16:10   #81
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Pellegatti: Tomorrow we will know whether Bertolacci can make it for the game against Juventus.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 17:14   #82
ELMAGO99
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez

We don't match up well against Juventus. They have a superior midfield.. That's our biggest weakness. they're biggest strength.

I expect a loss but if we draw that would be a massive win for us.
ELMAGO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 18:35   #83
Tantalis
Heyoka

we can win
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 20:12   #84
General
Banned

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
You're missing the point.
First of all there are many players that are good/great but not at the very zenith. Messi/CR7 being the best doesn't make Robben/Muller/Ribery/Kucka/Sanchez/Lewa etc worthless.....These are all elite players as well...just not to be considered at the pinnacle of football.

Again you are (intentionally) misinterpreting my claim about the shit One.
I really don't think I am. You specifically said Allegri sucked compared to the elite coaches.

Quote:
This is MY personal opinion and argument why Allegri is not one of the better coaches: He has no imagination. His teams are always known for their pressing and grinta. THAT'S IT. Hell he even admits that he tries to wear down his opponents to score later on in the 2nd half. In reality, he leans heavily on the quality/tenacity of his team instead of devising a clear strategy to get a goal.

Compare this to Ancelotti, Simeone, Wenger...hell even Mourinho and you can see that there is a clear strategy to get forward. Honestly, can you point to a particular system that Allegri uses to get the ball in the net? I'd love to hear about it.
lets take opinions and feelings out of this. the teams he coached have won titles.

The burden of proof is on you not me to say he has no credit for the success.

so, Ancelotti was carried by his teams?

Why does Carlo get credit for success with taking the team past where Mourinho could but Allegri gets none for bettering Conte?

You're arguing based on emotion
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 20:32   #85
leaf
#DecolonisationBro

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
I really don't think I am. You specifically said Allegri sucked compared to the elite coaches.

lets take opinions and feelings out of this. the teams he coached have won titles.

The burden of proof is on you not me to say he has no credit for the success.

so, Ancelotti was carried by his teams?

Why does Carlo get credit for success with taking the team past where Mourinho could but Allegri gets none for bettering Conte?

You're arguing based on emotion
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass

Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo

Last edited by leaf; 11-11-2015 at 20:43.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 20:42   #86
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. We lost our golden ball player $heva, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 20:58   #87
Nasha
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

I still remember that game against Ajax where they had like 70% possession. Afterwards, mother fuckin allegri said that we used this type of tactics against superior teams.

whoever still supported him after that quote is a giant piece of shit imho!
Nasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 21:06   #88
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Di Stefano, Sky: "Donnarumma will return on Wednesday with Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Antonelli, Bonaventura, Montolivo and Cerci from NT. Bacca will arrive on Wednesday night and Kucka and Thursday. Bertolacci is still not well. So Milan will have to find the reaction vs Juventus in only 3 days."
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 21:06   #89
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

so long until this damn
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 21:30   #90
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMAGO99 View Post
We don't match up well against Juventus. They have a superior midfield.. That's our biggest weakness. they're biggest strength.

I expect a loss but if we draw that would be a massive win for us.
If Miha was able to get a draw away vs Juve with Samp last season, I think he can do it again.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 22:35   #91
Tadej
Banned

With all these injuries and key players that will return a day or 2 before the match, i really cant see that we can win this. But we should draw against this juve. No excuses.
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 22:55   #92
General
Banned

Simpletons
Old 12-11-2015, 00:13   #93
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Simpletons
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:04   #94
General
Banned

Quote:

Leo, seedorf, pipo, Miha or Allegri

Who is the best coach since Carlo?

case closed
Old 12-11-2015, 02:19   #95
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
I still remember that game against Ajax where they had like 70% possession. Afterwards, mother fuckin allegri said that we used this type of tactics against superior teams.

whoever still supported him after that quote is a giant piece of shit imho!
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:20   #96
General
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
What I expect to see:

At least 10 different CB pairs, let him get the right one after 20 games
Choking vs small sides at the beginning of the season
Injury crisis
Terrible run in the first part of the season
Forcing out 1 or 2 players
15-20 game strike in the 2nd part of the season
Ok results in the CL

Hilarious press conferences (for us Milan fans, Juve will be in tears after Allegri confesses hes proud to get a draw vs a force like Ajax )
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkosse View Post
What the hell is Juventus thinking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingmilan View Post
Well allegri is an ok coach but a huge let down form conte. Juve has a very strong team, but it is conte who made it . Wthout him , lets see how juve do. Mancini or Spalletti would have been better options. Allegri dosent have a system of play, and doesent push his players hard enough. Plus it might mean the end of pirlo with juve, vidal leaving to man u and a overall cheap mercato from juve. Allegri comes in , suddenly no money for iturbe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
allegri the trojan horse

are the tskforce gonna piss off to ladro forums too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I dont think he lasts the entire season
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfat View Post
The dai has been cast. Hopefully they roll a del neri.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I would feel super happy about Al dragging Juve down if B&G had any intention of improving our roster
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Costanza View Post
He owes it to us Milan fans to fuck Juve up for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
Allegri is the Inside Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
how long is allegri's contract with juventus?

depending on how juventus does...the next 2 years will be a big insight into his true coaching abilities.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Old 12-11-2015, 02:25   #97
General
Banned

Allegri with current Milan would have better results..
Old 12-11-2015, 02:26   #98
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Allegri with current Milan would have better results..
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:39   #99
General
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGOSLAV View Post
Defend him all you want fruit cake, but he's definetely out,
even he realize this by now. It would be a shame to keep him
after all this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGOSLAV View Post
I don't care about Istanbul, I'm talking about this season.
Look at us, sharing 2nd place with Fiora,
in very uncomfortable position in CL and yet we gotta
go to Istanbul tomorrow!
What do you see happening if we lose tomorrow?
Galiani has forgiven Carlo too much too many times,
and I really hope that he is full of his sh** !

"Carlo Must Go" is on my signature even before the final vs. Liverpool !
Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta View Post
agree with you

Now Really Ancelotti Must Go

ps : is and in my singature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
When did you two start becoming dissatisfied with Carletto? I'm not asking to antagonize you; just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_milan View Post
I have a feeling the forum will b e divided into two main groupies...
1. Ancelotti Basher...
2. Ancelotti Worshiper...
For me...I think he didn't have any class...his vision and tactical strategy are very low...and he depends on the player performances rather than Tactical strategy to build up a strong team...
Someone even told me...Milan win in CL because of their players ability and experience, not because of their strategy...
I completely agree with him...
So as long is this is a free forum...I would like to register to the Ancelotti basher...
He must goooooo.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
I can't bellieve Ancelotti gets NO LOVE after all the success in the CL he has brought Milan.

If he leaves goes to Chelsea and Galiani keeps this crap up with the way he handles the transfer windows...everyone will see how good we had it!!!

Abramovich will give him all sorts of money for transfers, more than Berlu will give Milan in 5 transfer windows. If he could take this team to 3 in 6, he'll do wonders in Chelsea.

The grass is aways greener!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
At this point, I'd rather have Rijkaard than incompetent Carlo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerвιc wιт View Post
Sack Ancelotti!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *rossonera* View Post
a new coach is needed to break up the debilitating automatisms of milan's mutual admiration society.

if you're still harboring doubts about ancelotti having lost the plot:
his latest concept of reinforcing our attack consists of signing 33-year old del piero in the summer.

if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
Hmmmm... sounds so familiar..

So.. RnB just pisses on anything Milan? Hmmmm.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:39   #100
General
Banned

Madridista....