Roma - Milan

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
(so what's the test good for if they can refuse it without facing any consequences ? :o ):
That's because, unlike urine tests, blood testing isn't obligatory under the current drugs testing programme. The use of it is new and, AFAIK, Italy's the only country that does it. [referring to football]

Blood tests are only taken if the players asked agree to them. And, surprise surprise, the AIC (Italian Footballers Association) is against blood testing.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
He did get a yellow a couple min before the incident that got him sent off.

---

A certain crowd here usually hates sto face the facts which is why the foul hasn't even been mentioned by that certain crowd, + one of those facts is that partial refs are not a privilege exclusively enjoyed by Juve.

Absoltely agreed... MILAN is the second most benefited team from REFEREE'S help in SERIE A. But unfortunately, it is way off from JUVE, if JUVE gets 10 breaks from REFs, then we get hardly 5 of them in the same period of time.

That's the problem, I started calling JUVE the old SLUT instead of the old LADY !!!!!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Obviously, referees are conscious of the fact that a major decision against the big clubs will attract more attention and put them in the spotlight where as giving the calls toward the biggies is their safe option......pitiful.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well guys yes sometimes Milan get a helping hand by the refs but it is different than Juve.I mean its another thing if the ref does not give a red card to a player and its totaly different thing when in Juve's case the ref gives a penalty which wasn't or when they score a goal from offside.I can count this year ten games which Juve won with the help of the refs and I'm not counting the situations in which a juve player shoud have been sent of.I'm just counting the goals scored from offside or non existing penalties.And if you see Milan did not have that kind of situations this year.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Edi said:
Well guys yes sometimes Milan get a helping hand by the refs but it is different than Juve.I mean its another thing if the ref does not give a red card to a player and its totaly different thing when in Juve's case the ref gives a penalty which wasn't or when they score a goal from offside.I can count this year ten games which Juve won with the help of the refs and I'm not counting the situations in which a juve player shoud have been sent of.I'm just counting the goals scored from offside or non existing penalties.And if you see Milan did not have that kind of situations this year.

On the contrary a legitimate DHORASOO goal was not given against BOLOGNA which we ultimately lost...