Francesco Acerbi Thread

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Why are you all so obssesed with his appearence? Loads of gay people on these boards, they just won`t come out.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Done deal now, Welcome Acerbi to the greatest club in the world. And you look good as you are man.

Last edited:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
its official.. make a new thread or shift this to the official player's thread whatever is the norm :)

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
He better be worth the hype patosheva created

Don't worry he'll soon be brought down by your so called pessimistic realism.....

He could do so much, yet I would imagine you would find something to complain about

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Why are you all so obssesed with his appearence? Loads of gay people on these boards, they just won`t come out.

I think its down to growing accustomed to milan players looking amazing. Plus its a good thing to have a good looking team, with sponsors etc.

But regardless of appearance, as long as he can become a good CB, then I couldnt care less about his looks.

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
scaled.php

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
People here sometimes act like a bunch of fashionista's, sometimes even Nazi ... they want everyone to look like a character from 300 or your perfect aryan... this guy was born with a mole on his face, so what? Is this the first time you see something strange on a person? Ribery? Tevez? God created them or meant for them to look this way, they are fine with it, why cant everyone else be too?

Jivara, you are emerging as my second favourite person on the forum, after Ratzaroony.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Francesco.I have high hopes for this player.Now he has world class defender from where he can learn a lot.I was impressed with Acerbi when he played against us.It's not easy to stop Ibra,and Acerbi did just that.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE

Mole man will become the best Italian defender in 3 years.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Welcome Francesco.I have high hopes for this player.Now he has world class defender from where he can learn a lot.I was impressed with Acerbi when he played against us.It's not easy to stop Ibra,and Acerbi did just that.

I'm sure acerbi is more better than mexes because mexes can't stop ibra hibi

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome

I hope he's quick as some people here suggested, I love fast defenders :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
welcome

I hope he's quick as some people here suggested, I love fast defenders :o

Looks fat in the picture though :lol:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
They couldn't find a scudetto-less 2012/13 jersey? :fp:

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović

no wonder that you have high hopes for him
just look at his shirt :)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Benvenuto Francesco..

Finally we have a Francesco in the squad. I've always wanted one.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Benvenuto Francesco..

Finally we have a Francesco in the squad. I've always wanted one.

Are we gonna call him Cesc Acerbi?

Cesc we can.