Marco Borriello Thread

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Please, we in the Bay Area know that too well; we've hosted two of baseball's biggest juiceheads.

Yay Area :D

Anyway, the people who run Milan's official website will be back updating it tomorrow, so hopefully, we'll get some (good) news. I have faith. :star:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
You're lecturing me on having a decent discussion?
Absolutely.

Interesting that you don't bother answering my previous question but still try to keep your post off topic + personal.

I really don't mind a little bit of OT fun when a thread has run its course or to spice things up a little, but it's obvious you're not interested in discussing Borriello + his little problem.

---

re_milan, using asthma inhalers are a popular way to circumvent doping regs. An athlete 'only' needs a TUE (therapeutic use exemption) from a doc. Ever witnessed a 'real' asthma attack + wondered how it can be that ~ 80% of all top swimmers + cyclists are diagnosed asthmatics ? ;)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
anabela921 said:
Is he banned from training with the team also?

I don't think so, as he's currently in Malta with the rest of them right now.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Read somewhere that Milan will be trying to get Iaquinta . Does that means that Borriello will be loaned somewhere ? :conf:

Reaction score
Thanks censorthiis. At least he won't lose fitness. He seemed like he was in great shape even at treviso. Is Iaquinta is struggling like he was about 2 months ago?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Still nothing about B-sample?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Borriello, Gila, Adi Mutu, Rafa Marquez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gourcuff, V. Valdes, Crespo
Jasper said:
Still nothing about B-sample?

After doing a ton of research, I can't give a specific link, but I read that it may take up to 5 weeks.

So, there's still some time left for it to be processed.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Saarlane said:
Jesus f****n Christ, they always check the first sample fast, but the second takes long time...

yea, those bitches.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Saarlane said:
Jesus f****n Christ, they always check the first sample fast, but the second takes long time...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU, CONSPIRACY :o

how to kick milan when they are down..!!!
fuck them, they got him banned or suspended whateva...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Borriello, Gila, Adi Mutu, Rafa Marquez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gourcuff, V. Valdes, Crespo
Saarlane said:

I guess they want to make damn sure before they make their final assessment?

That and they want to make the poor people pay for doing what they've done.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ and why should he? His playing friendlies would just be one potential match-fitness space wasted. I think the strikers who can play in official games need more playing time + we should seriously consider getting a fourth striker.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
madtherchot said:
^^ and why should he? His playing friendlies would just be one potential match-fitness space wasted. I think the strikers who can play in official games need more playing time + we should seriously consider getting a fourth striker.
i agree,

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DOPING UPDATE...

:D (I'm laughing too hard to be able to type + that's NOT a good thing in this case)

*Allegedly* our STUD Borriello had unprotected sex with his slutty GF who was suffering from some sexually transmitted disease + used a cortisone cream for treatment. Despite her dermatologist ordering her to abstain from sex for a couple of days, the horny bitch was unable to resist Borriello's charms + they ended up 'making love' (her words). Borriello picked up her disease (LOL) + the bitch advised him to try her cortisone cream.

Alright. This seems too hilarious to be a made-up story (... but... would you want a story like that all over the media ? ;) ), then again they might have read all the stories on dope in tooth paste + Lance Armstrong's stories on using cortisone cream to treat saddle sores :o

And here's the slut giving poor Borriello diseases :

esterne291438492912144139_big.jpg

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
, the horny bitch was unable to resist Borriello's charms + they ended up 'making love' (her words).
OMG...LMAO ..boriello not dat hawt :rolleyes:

Passion for *9* said:
*Allegedly* our STUD Borriello had unprotected sex with his slutty GF who was suffering from some sexually transmitted disease + used a cortisone cream for treatment. Despite her dermatologist ordering her to abstain from sex for a couple of days, the horny bitch was unable to resist Borriello's charms + they ended up 'making love' (her words). Borriello picked up her disease (LOL) + the bitch advised him to try her cortisone cream.

Alright. This seems too hilarious to be a made-up story (... but... would you want a story like that all over the media ? ;) ), then again they might have read all the stories on dope in tooth paste + Lance Armstrong's stories on using cortisone cream to treat saddle sores :o

OMGG..who would want this story all over media? wow unbelieveable..so borriello is still banned etc even if they know the "reason" to why the drugtest was positive? :D :conf:

one question though, she said all in this in sum interview or it's just from the media and they(the"sick" couple) haven't confirmed it yet?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well... according to the article she told her story to Milan + the media. I guess they're going to ask her doc for the patient's records + shit like that but I don't think it will have an effect on the ruling of the doping commission.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ aha..got it! thanx for sharing the article (i can totally imagine her sitting infront of berlusconi & galliani & co, telling her story..LOL ;))

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Sitting in front of Berlusconi in her fave skimpy outfit + 'telling her story' could actually be an excellent career move ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well... he was tested Nov 11, he allegedly broke up with the slut in early October according to some gossip site... Must have been one pesky disease ;)

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..

esterne291438482912144144_big.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's more revealing than the ladies from the sexiest woman thread here. The mods are not gonna delete it or what ? :)

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
Oh dear , nobody comes out of this with much dignity do they? Why did he break up with her, they sound like the perfect match.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
WILL2K said:

(INSERT REALLY SEXY PICTURE)

That's more revealing than the ladies from the sexiest woman thread here. The mods are not gonna delete it or what ? :)
Dayum, dayum, dayum!:eek: Borrielo's an idiot. It'll be tough to find a chick hotter than her.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn, stop quoting the picture !!! ;)

---
I edited my original post, please guys, edit your posts too.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ok, but first lemme save it;)