Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
well... theres no reason for us to be angry at him, he has his own right. to sheva, all the best in chelsea. thanks for scoring a lots of goals, and stayed loyal with milan. forza sheva! :) :proud:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Here's the latest: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=369154&cc=5901

Shevchenko will leave Milan - but at a price

AC Milan have accepted Andriy Shevchenko's transfer request but have warned Chelsea they must break the bank to land the Ukraine striker.

Shevchenko, 29, appeared alongside the Italian club's vice-president Adriano Galliani at their offices in Via Turati in downtown Milan at a hastily arranged press conference to announce his decision this afternoon.

Shevchenko said: 'I am leaving for family reasons - I want to thank the club for everything it's given to me.

'There's no problems regarding my relationship with anyone in the club or any financial problems.'

Galliani, in day-to-day control of the club owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said: 'It's a victory of the English language over the Italian language.'

That was apparently a reference to Shevchenko's American wife who reportedly wants a move to England.

'I've tried to convince him to stay - even one minute prior to the press conference,' continued Galliani.

'This is certainly the most painful divorce since I have been at Milan and from now on we will begin negotiations with Chelsea and it will not be easy.'

Shevchenko's goals helped Milan stay in the race for the Scudetto in the recently-completed season - they ultimately finished second behind Juventus - but was reportedly at odds with his coach, Carlo Ancelotti, on several occasions.

Chelsea, who also signed Germany captain Michael Ballack earlier in May, have been linked with the striker ever since the acquisition of the club by Russian owner Roman Abramovich.

Milan signed Shevchenko to a contract extension last year, which tied him to the Rossoneri until June 2009, after speculation Chelsea were about to make an approach.

Shevchenko, who will captain Ukraine at the World Cup this summer in Germany, turns 30 in September.

He joined Milan from Dynamo Kiev in 1999.

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
ZBoban said:
Here's the latest: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=369154&cc=5901

AC Milan have accepted Andriy Shevchenko's transfer request but have warned Chelsea they must break the bank to land the Ukraine striker.

Shevchenko, 29, appeared alongside the Italian club's vice-president Adriano Galliani at their offices in Via Turati in downtown Milan at a hastily arranged press conference to announce his decision this afternoon.

Shevchenko said: 'I am leaving for family reasons - I want to thank the club for everything it's given to me.

'There's no problems regarding my relationship with anyone in the club or any financial problems.'

Galliani, in day-to-day control of the club owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said: 'It's a victory of the English language over the Italian language.'

That was apparently a reference to Shevchenko's American wife who reportedly wants a move to England.

'I've tried to convince him to stay - even one minute prior to the press conference,' continued Galliani.

'This is certainly the most painful divorce since I have been at Milan and from now on we will begin negotiations with Chelsea and it will not be easy.'

Shevchenko's goals helped Milan stay in the race for the Scudetto in the recently-completed season - they ultimately finished second behind Juventus - but was reportedly at odds with his coach, Carlo Ancelotti, on several occasions.

Chelsea, who also signed Germany captain Michael Ballack earlier in May, have been linked with the striker ever since the acquisition of the club by Russian owner Roman Abramovich.

Milan signed Shevchenko to a contract extension last year, which tied him to the Rossoneri until June 2009, after speculation Chelsea were about to make an approach.

Shevchenko, who will captain Ukraine at the World Cup this summer in Germany, turns 30 in September.

He joined Milan from Dynamo Kiev in 1999.

BOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEHBOEH

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ForzaSneijder said:
This means we get IBRAHOMOBITCH OH joy
----> LOL!!! :D i read an article about that the brasilian milan players in the camp so Kaká, Dida and Cafú are always saying to Adriano "come to Milan.."

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
damn it, will a i have to change my picture to one of Adriano's pictures ?

Reaction score
ForzaSneijder said:
This means we get IBRAHOMOBITCH OH joy
not even zlatan want to come...he is intrested in real madrid..and real madrid is intrested in adriano...i think our only chance is that Gilardino getting some superpowers

Luis

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now i want milan to beat the sh*t out of Chelsea's ass on next Champions League, hopefully 3 times.

Luis

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shev4 said:
not even zlatan want to come...he is intrested in real madrid..and real madrid is intrested in adriano...i think our only chance is that Gilardino getting some superpowers

Now Milan lacks a 1st striker, it's different.

Luis

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he leaves Milan, at least he should break some fee record.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Well it's official he is off. Thanks a lot Sheva

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
Luis said:
Now Milan lacks a 1st striker, it's different.
LA CLASSIFICA DEI CANNONIERI DI TUTTI I TEMPI DELLA STORIA DEL MILAN

Gunnar Nordahl 221

Andriy Shevchenko 173

Gianni Rivera 164
Josè Altafini 161
Aldo Boffi 136
Marco Van Basten 124
Giuseppe Santagostino 106
Pierino Prati 102
Louis Van Hege 98

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
I am so dissapointed by shevchenko, a milan contract until 2011 and he puts it down! For what, Chelsea!?? The synthetic mercenary team... Soooo dissapointing...

Forza Milan!...

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i think this will hurt kaka's play a lot,he and sheva had such a good understanding.

Luis

Reaction score
Fav. Players
At least Galliani said negotiations where not going to be easy.

Luis

Reaction score
Fav. Players

hahahaha COOL

Reaction score
Rybalchenko said:
I am so dissapointed by shevchenko, a milan contract until 2011 and he puts it down! For what, Chelsea!?? The synthetic mercenary team... Soooo dissapointing...

Forza Milan!...

He puts it down for his wife. Roman sonofbitchmovich knew how to effect sheva in the best way.

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
there is no need to blame it on abromovich, on sheva's wife, etc. etc. If sheva was smart, like Henry, he would chose his own future. It's his fault, his decision. Oh well.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait and see I bet you we get fucked again and sell him for a poor deal like Drogba plus Crespo plus 5 euros or something.

Arrrgh I am worried that we will not recover from this for a long time. Teams do not recover form losing world class players easily.

Silvio get the chequebook out....NOW!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Rybalchenko said:
there is no need to blame it on abromovich, on sheva's wife, etc. etc. If sheva was smart, like Henry, he would chose his own future. It's his fault, his decision. Oh well.
shevchenko is leaving..well goodbye...have a good life.. :D :D

i agree with you Rybalchenko..NOW MILAN MUST PROVE THAT WE ARE STILL THE BEST AND THAT ACMILAN IS NO ONEMANS CLUB...IT'S A TEAM :D :tongue:

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Sheva has now given himself a legacy the same as Tony Blair, he has really disappointed and I think he has acted really badly and I have lost all respect for him.

Yes he is still a great player, but as a man I do not like him for the way he has conducted himself.

I think we should close this thread and talk about things to do with Milan, and Sheva is nothing to do with Milan now except a transfer negotiation.

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
so, he left :cry:
i think we shouldn't blame him for anything, he obviously had to make this choice for the sake of his family, at least he says so
i want him a good time at chelsea, wish him to score lots of goals, and we have to move on
i wonder if milan will be the same without him :cry:

Goodbye Sheva! :(

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
really, I don't think should be too hard on him. He did a lot for milan, a lot. Now, he's no longer at the height of his powers and milan can sell him for some decent money.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
FUCKK U SHEVAAAAAAAAA FUCKKK YOUUUUU I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:cry:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Demerio said:
FUCKK U SHEVAAAAAAAAA FUCKKK YOUUUUU I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:cry:

NO WORRIES...SOON HE WILL REALISE HIS MISTAKE AND WANT TO COME BACK..BUT THEN HOPE BERLUSCONI AND GALLIANI THINKS CLEAR :D

FORZA MILAN 4EVER

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
his wife just wants now to appear on more magazines,be the new posh perhaps,i think its a football fans worst fear -the wife not being happy.

Reaction score
Demerio you shouldnt even be allowed to cheer for Milan.

You are a worthless fan!!!!

Have some respect for the 2nd highest goal scorer on the team. The guy has given the team everything for 7 years. Sometimes life is more complicated than just soccer. In this case the wife and children take priority. Be a real fan and let him go with grace.

Everyone who will bash Sheva for leaving is just bitter and doesnt have a human heart. Thats my two cents. Bash me all you want!

***All the best Sheva....wherever you go!!!!***

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
I can't believe that this day really came,he is leaving what else should be said...But still you were,are and ever will be my hero,my 2nd fav.player...However I wish you wouldn't be leaving, I can't say anything bad to you,I must say that I wish you all the best 'cause you were more than a great forward,you were legend,you'll stay in my mind,heart forever...

Goodbye:cry:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Goodbye Sheva , We Will Still Remember U As Our Milan Hero . Good Luck With Ur Future And Ur Family . Watch Out For Milan Too In Cl ....

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
Ruski1982 said:
Demerio you shouldnt even be allowed to cheer for Milan.

You are a worthless fan!!!!

Have some respect for the 2nd highest goal scorer on the team. The guy has given the team everything for 7 years. Sometimes life is more complicated than just soccer. In this case the wife and children take priority. Be a real fan and let him go with grace.

Everyone who will bash Sheva for leaving is just bitter and doesnt have a human heart. Thats my two cents. Bash me all you want!

***All the best Sheva....wherever you go!!!!***
yeah man,i agree..i hope sheva will still be great..

goodby sheva:(

i`ll still love milan with all my heart,but part of my heart will be gone:(

Schedule