The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Marcelo Bielsa is without a club

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow. What a great season. Was right about almost all the signings we made haha. I am a genius. Where are those dimwitted noob charlatans that argued with me about all those said players. Dont ever respond to me because you nutbags have no knowledge about the game. Now take your wastrel asses and bury your heads in quick sand.
As for the players lmao. What a joke. Pathetic bunch of absolute tossers. On top of that, we hire gattuso as coach.

Kessie - i had doubts about this guy from the beginning. He is talented but he has a tendency to be nonchalant when things dont go his way.
Bonucci - was happy when we signed him but i was very angry about the price. He wasnt worth more than 15 at best. Always maintaned thag chiellini was jube's best player not bonucci.
Hakan - talented but i knew he would struggle here. I dont what it is about turkish players but their cardio is horrible. He should quit football if he cant play for 90 mins.
Biglia - hated this transfee from the beginning. One od the worst big money moves. Too slow on the ball, terrible stamina, poor dribbling technique and lacks in the defensive department which exacerbates our defensive issues.

As for the rest, i cant be fucked talking about them.
:fp:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Vlad

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fassone and Mirabelli need to go right now.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We want Galliani back!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol this is terrible. sack gattuso.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
IMO we need to be near regulation and then get saved by the new Sacchi before we can go and become the best club in the world again. Find the best Serie B coach who is doing miracles and get the next 3 dutch GOATS which we need to destroy everything that comes near us.:o

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought we hit rock bottom with Pippo, I really did.

Miha and Montreal’s first season each improved the team, slightly but at least improved.

This current team after spending 200m and sacking Montella, we’ve regressed back to Pippos season.

I feel like there is just something toxic with the team, and this season seems like a lost cause

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
this team sucks

10 new players in January plzz

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We need Conte

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 changes to the team and our performance went to shit

this teams mentality is garbage, we go down a goal and then right away go into panic mode

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought we hit rock bottom with Pippo, I really did.

Miha and Montreal’s first season each improved the team, slightly but at least improved.

This current team after spending 200m and sacking Montella, we’ve regressed back to Pippos season.

I feel like there is just something toxic with the team, and this season seems like a lost cause

At this point it's obvious we need a coach to come and change the club's mentality. Someone like Conte or Simeone.

Also, it's important to note that we need more runners in midfield. We always cover the least ground in Serie A and it shows in our performances too when our players just stand around waiting for the ball instead of running around to create space.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Boy was I wrong about almost everything this summer. FM are jokes, Montella complete shit, Biglia and Hakan have been flops, Bonucci nowhere near his Juve self, Borini is actually okay, and Silva is another overhyped youtube boy.

But at least I was right about Kalinic. :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We need to stop praising the likes of Borini for his work effort and endeavor. He does not have the quality we require, and shouldn't be in the starting lineup of AC Milan.

Mirabelli got it all wrong in the summer. He can't be entrusted with anymore signings. Li is about to disappear - leaving F&M looking at their exit strategy.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Boy was I wrong about almost everything this summer. FM are jokes, Montella complete shit, Biglia and Hakan have been flops, Bonucci nowhere near his Juve self, Borini is actually okay, and Silva is another overhyped youtube boy.

But at least I was right about Kalinic. :lol:

Biglia and Bonucci are flops. Hakan can't be a flop since he was never any good to begin with, same goes for the rest of the fodder we bought.

I'm starting to think Milan is run by a bunch of degenerate fucking gamblers. They more or less threw money around on shite players, and hoped they will somehow come good.

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
We want Galliani back!

G is too busy riding bicycles around, buying gold Hermes ties and eating out at fancy restaurants to deal with this shit.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Every signing apart Ricky had been crap. Like how is it possible?? FM fault?

Bonuci overrated like hell. He think since he get 6M he doesnt need to run or fight. Bunch of times not in proper defensive position, giving ball away with stupid long balls. Just compare hes grinta and passion from few years ago.

Hakan was known as mediocre, what M saw in him? Like whats the last time Turkey had quality players? 10 years ago. Its not like their national team is great or their clubs set world on fire. Like where s logic Mirabelli?

Stop hyping borini just because he runs (while other 9 runs the least in seria a).
Dude s trash and should be bench at best to cover flanks from time to time.

Kalinic s actually worse than he was in Fiorentina. SIlva s overhyped youtube star. Sell him in summer to epl for 30M and run away.

Monty:proud: Good God have some dignity and go away.
Kessie :fp: how can player be this bad with ball s beyond me. I think he doesnt have mentality to play for big club. And training few hours every day shooting from 15,20,25m. "Mr. Sniper".
Calabria another joke. Biglia :lol:
New coach asap. 2 mdf players (Technical), one lw and proper striker. Sell some crap and take 1 or 2 players from south america. There s some nice players there.
200M down the drain.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
wow.. Galliani back :lol: how low have we fallen. Stockholm syndrome at best. Everyone agreed with F&M in summer, and kissed their asses, now suddenly they are to blame. In what exactly? What changed at Inter this season? They sucked under Tohir, they sucked after reselling. What happened? Exactly.. we sacked our coach and got a worse coach, who's not even a coach. Everyone knows Rino is a ferryman, and we'll try to fix things next season. All that can be done now is to play every EL game like its a CL final. Then there's hope. Even Di Matteo won CL, so Rino can win EL if the team dies on the pitch in every game.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Every signing apart Ricky had been crap. Like how is it possible?? FM fault?

Bonuci overrated like hell. He think since he get 6M he doesnt need to run or fight. Bunch of times not in proper defensive position, giving ball away with stupid long balls. Just compare hes grinta and passion from few years ago.

Hakan was known as mediocre, what M saw in him? Like whats the last time Turkey had quality players? 10 years ago. Its not like their national team is great or their clubs set world on fire. Like where s logic Mirabelli?

Stop hyping borini just because he runs (while other 9 runs the least in seria a).
Dude s trash and should be bench at best to cover flanks from time to time.

Kalinic s actually worse than he was in Fiorentina. SIlva s overhyped youtube star. Sell him in summer to epl for 30M and run away.

Monty:proud: Good God have some dignity and go away.
Kessie :fp: how can player be this bad with ball s beyond me. I think he doesnt have mentality to play for big club. And training few hours every day shooting from 15,20,25m. "Mr. Sniper".
Calabria another joke. Biglia :lol:
New coach asap. 2 mdf players (Technical), one lw and proper striker. Sell some crap and take 1 or 2 players from south america. There s some nice players there.
200M down the drain.

Take each of our new signings and put them in a ready club, and 95% will perform. The director of the orchestra failed. Also time is needed, but in Italy and Milan the pressure is too immense to calmly grow. It's all hysteria and "mammaaa miaaaa". Just read the press. One day it's "Serenity with Gattuso!" and other lickspitting, and now it will be bashing again. Will be very hard to build a club in such atmosphere.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, the worst of the worst is happening. So, Elliott will take the club, hopefully sell to a real owner who will make smart hires in the front office, bring in a real coach, and actually scout players of potential instead of splashing money like buffoons.

At this point, the wheels just need to completely fall off so we can really have a chance of a rebuild and get back to the glory of AC Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The next move as we continue to barrel below rock bottom should be firing Mirabelli. Obviously he has no clue what he's doing. And you can't trust him going forward to spend significant resources again (if we even have any haha). They should have locked up Monchi for SD when we he was sitting there for the taking.

Sell Donnarumma and Bonucci while they have high value and rebuild this thing with someone not named Mirabelli and a class coach.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sell Donnarumma and Bonucci

After Pizza, Milan is Italy's recognition, it needs an Italian core. I was thinking we build around $, Bon, Roma, and that young forward, wotever his name is... thats 4 quality home grown players.

Status
Not open for further replies.