Which language do you speak?

Reaction score
scharatz said:
other than english, i speak serbian, macedonian, croatian, and bosnian. and i understand slovenian :D
ok, all of them are the same :D i just made it look :eek: :D

i had german in school for 6 years and i knew it well but i forgot almost everything :(
Me too me too :devil3: :D

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
I talk :o

Norwegian
Swedish
Danish

German
English

and a little Italian :devil2:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DiaVoLo^ said:

Norwegian
Swedish
Danish

German
English

hihihi, i don't understand a word of Danish cause it sounds like they have food in their throat while talking! :tongue: hehe, but maybe Norweigans understand it easier... Norweigan is kinda easy to understand for a Swede thoug...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ozmosis said:
DiaVoLo^ said:

Norwegian
Swedish
Danish

German
English

hihihi, i don't understand a word of Danish cause it sounds like they have food in their throat while talking! :tongue: hehe, but maybe Norweigans understand it easier... Norweigan is kinda easy to understand for a Swede thoug...

Yeah, I know what you mean......other than english, the germanic languages present me immense difficulty!!!!!!!!! :head:

I have been to Germany 2 times......this tongue.....no-no-no.....I have the confidence that I can master it, but it would require me living there for a good 2-3 months........I would have to think that Danish and the Scandanavian tongues are very similar.....Of course english was a bit easier due to its latin influences, but these germanic languages don't seem to have any latin influences, and I wish they did obviously, because I can speak every latin based ROMANce language except Romanian and Romansch (a language spoken in Switzerland by about 2% of the population which has existed for some odd reason since the Roman empire).......btw, Flemish, Alsacian, Breton, Basque, Catalan, Provençal, Corso, Mirandese, & Monégasque........ay-ay-ay........sorry, I am getting carried away......as you can see, this is what I studied in school......

I am going to stop now, while I am ahead :devilrea: :devilide:

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is soo funny...

i remember a match, i cant remember which one, but it was a BIG match early on in the season,

and pippo scored

GOL DI PIPPO PIPPO PIPPO about a million times repeated pippo in a high quick voice etc...soo funny and soo much emphasis on the words he speaks :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
THeJaMmi1 said:
he is soo funny...

i remember a match, i cant remember which one, but it was a BIG match early on in the season,

and pippo scored

GOL DI PIPPO PIPPO PIPPO about a million times repeated pippo in a high quick voice etc...soo funny and soo much emphasis on the words he speaks :D

There's a guy called Andres Cantor in the US who does all the Mexican and South American games in Spanish. He is brilliant too!!! He also does games in English for the networks and olympics, WC etc. His trademark is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!! :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ads216 said:
THeJaMmi1 said:
he is soo funny...

and pippo scored

There's a guy called Andres Cantor in the US who does all the Mexican and South American games in Spanish. He is brilliant too!!! He also does games in English for the networks and olympics, WC etc. His trademark is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!! :D

Cantar: Seedorf pasa el tot de la bola que él endereza, que encuentra Rui. Rui mira rápidamente a su izquierda para encontrar un Shevchenko móvil rápido. ¡Sheva hace un buen regate, y otro! Sheva que busca Inzaghi. Pippo, Pippo, Pippo, Pippo...... que él tira......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................GOL-GOL-GOL-GOL-GOL-GOL-GOL-GOL........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...............PIPPO-PIPPO-PIPPO-PIPPO-PIPPO-PIPPO-PIPPO..........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I love the way the Spanish speaking commentators call the game. It's like they're singing...

Anyone knows if Italian and Portuguese are hard to learn when your *mother tongue* is French...

I took Spanish when I was a kid, didn't have difficulty... though I totally lost it from lack of pratice and using it :rolleyes:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
dull as can be, a part from italian, i speak english and french and, as an italian, i can understand written and spoken spanish

as per pellegatti, though it's OT, listening to him just gives me the creeps

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
hihihi, i don't understand a word of Danish cause it sounds like they have food in their throat while talking! hehe, but maybe Norweigans understand it easier... Norweigan is kinda easy to understand for a Swede thoug...

HAHA I thought u and the danish was the one understanding eachother and did not understand what we REAL vikings was saying ;)
But u have right its sounds like the danish has got potato under their tongue or as u both say "en kartoffel"

And we Norwegians have to speak Swedish so we can get our liquer at "cheap" prices in Charlottenberg and buy back the gas ..

Now I just hope we can beat the danish in World Cup qualify we were very unlucky last time but with a formation of 8-1-1 I think we shall take the victory home :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
DiaVoLo^ said:
Now I just hope we can beat the danish in World Cup qualify we were very unlucky last time but with a formation of 8-1-1 I think we shall take the victory home :devil:

Any idea why Carew has changed his name to Aliou? I am still trying to figure out why Valencia bought him. Valencia is my mother's side of the family's favorite team......so, I get hear all the time how they despise him......I personally don't think he is all bad.....well....he is better than JDT :D That says absolutely nothing tho.

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
Any idea why Carew has changed his name to Aliou?

I think it is his fathers lastname .. anywhy he use it as a artist name... I think Carew is very good he is big and strong. And he is speedy and have good technique to be so big... He was a prospect for Milan once I heard.....

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
DiaVoLo^ said:
Any idea why Carew has changed his name to Aliou?

I think it is his fathers lastname .. anywhy he use it as a artist name... I think Carew is very good he is big and strong. And he is speedy and have good technique to be so big... He was a prospect for Milan once I heard.....

Ahhh.....you see I thought it was for 2 other reasons:

1. it ryhmes with "Carew".....Aliou Carew

2. Makes him more spaniardized. He enjoys Spain's scenery....and take it from me, someone who used to live in Valencia.....it is quite beautiful :)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Carew is one gnarly dude, when he's not kicking around that spherical object, hes chilling to funky music in his peaced-out ride man. :D

Aliou, dont be no foo', remember yo name be John Carew :D

* Florence*

Primavera
Reaction score
as far as i know, there are many friends from different country. u may have ur own language except Enlish.

why not learn other language here. give some common words in your language

Shirley

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo Inzaghi, Sheva, Bobo Vieri, Ryan Giggs, Robert Pires
My mother tongue is Chinese.

Besides, I can only speak English and a little German.

Chinese words are not spelled in letters but in characters so they are hard to type.

Most of the players in Europe seem to be able to speak several languages. Great. :)

However, I was once told that Pippo could not speak English. Is that true? :conf:

Shirley

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo Inzaghi, Sheva, Bobo Vieri, Ryan Giggs, Robert Pires
Hope Florence enjoy this pic.

20042201061233663.jpg

:) :) :) :) :)

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
Coming from Holland, I speak Dutch, but also English, a bit German and French. Besides that i can understand a bit of Italian and Swedish.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
I speak Croatian, Indonesian and english

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I speak Arabic, Indian as it's my mom's language, English which is a language I love and very little Italian (I'm working on it though) :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
German (my native language), English, French, took a year of Russian at school + know some basic stuff, understand Dutch OK-ish + written Italian fairly well (or so I have been told ;)) but right now I'm too lazy to study it more seriously...

I'd love to learn a more 'exotic' language (from a European point of view) one day :D and Italian of course... If I could only overcome my laziness... :rolleyes:

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
mandarin and sichuan language....i'd like to reckon them as two (tho u can say it's just chinese)

a little french (i will pick it up after i finish my high school two months later,and i will learn italian for sure then )

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
French (mother tongue), English. Took Spanish lessons when I was young but mostly kept the reading skills more than anything else. Understand Italian rather OK. Currently learning Portuguese, but rather slowly due to lack of free time in recent weeks...

That's it. :rolleyes: