Inter 3 Milan 2 (post match comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_123

Banned
Reaction score
After watching the game this is what i came up with,

* Our back four is in great need of a change, it seems like when ever we loose Maldini we cannot cover him, Why do we even have kakadze if we're not going to use him to cover Maldini. Which is effectivly his job.
* Sergihno is more of a midfeilder than a defender and shouldn't be used as a wing back.
* What was the point of buying Marek if we are never going to use him? Last year he was one of the best players in Italy and every club wanted him. How come he cannot get a run at us.
* Adriano is a superstar, who should go to a better club.
* As much as i hate it, Inter are actually a good team this year. There got a good backline and Cambiasso is a good link between the two boxes.
* Carlo has to go, thanks for all the memories and good times carlo but your time at the club is up.
* Mancini coached VERY, VERY well. He used the pace of Adriano and martins to cause problems for our old backline.
* Vieri should clean out his locker, why the hell didn't we keep Hernan, he wanted to stay to. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
* The race for the title is now over, we're just goign through the motions. And the champion league is a VERY, VERY, VERY, long shot due to our back four being old and and slow. Really, can you see our backline winning another champion league?????. If you guys went for any other team apart from AC milan you would say no way in hell, its just that some people in this forum seem to have there sense of reason clouded by there 'love' for Milan.

What did other people think of the game?

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
What the fuck do you think you are doing???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:Are you blind???

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Come on Leo, that's what 20th in a row ?
You deserve a warning at least.

NANMAN30

Primavera
Reaction score
Leo_123 said:
After watching the game this is what i came up with,

* Our back four is in great need of a change, it seems like when ever we loose Maldini we cannot cover him, Why do we even have kakadze if we're not going to use him to cover Maldini. Which is effectivly his job.
* Sergihno is more of a midfeilder than a defender and shouldn't be used as a wing back.
* What was the point of buying Marek if we are never going to use him? Last year he was one of the best players in Italy and every club wanted him. How come he cannot get a run at us.
* Adriano is a superstar, who should go to a better club.
* As much as i hate it, Inter are actually a good team this year. There got a good backline and Cambiasso is a good link between the two boxes.
* Carlo has to go, thanks for all the memories and good times carlo but your time at the club is up.
* Mancini coached VERY, VERY well. He used the pace of Adriano and martins to cause problems for our old backline.
* Vieri should clean out his locker, why the hell didn't we keep Hernan, he wanted to stay to. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
* The race for the title is now over, we're just goign through the motions. And the champion league is a VERY, VERY, VERY, long shot due to our back four being old and and slow. Really, can you see our backline winning another champion league?????. If you guys went for any other team apart from AC milan you would say no way in hell, its just that some people in this forum seem to have there sense of reason clouded by there 'love' for Milan.

What did other people think of the game?

I completly agree with you. Carlo must go as he seems to be playing the wrong personel every game. I thought Simic played very strong when he was on the pitch. Serginho looked lost out on the left side today. Sheva was invicible. Something must change or we mite as well write away the rest of the season including Champ League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule