Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Grande Pirlo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Ambro, Maldini, Baresi, Albertini, Van Basten etc.
The Duck is king, I hope that he will have a good partnership with The Hunter, as I can see big things coming for those two and even from Borigol, I think that this is the most interesting attack since we had Crespo and all that. Let's just hope that it gives us something to remember. Not to forget the killer himself, Inzaghi, I would like to see him beat the goal record of Roberto Baggio, that would make me really proud.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I don't care about anything that happened after the final whistle. If he wants to argue, fine. I'd have him with a Roy Keane attitude, if in return he improves his off the ball movement near the goal and decision making. Because other than that, he's the best player in the world. I'm dead serious.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
capt.54f188a1f67543259f751f8b5f0dfed4.italy_soccer_serie_a_sie107.jpg

The duck sure has a long tongue. Sthefany Brito should be enjoying what it can do.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
a new nickname pops up into my head...... the frog...

kinda easy catch

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi
I would much rather have Pato making (allegedly) goading gestures than say...Drogba slapping the ref or shouting at a camera man

Pato is a legend :D:D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Anyone get video of his showboating against siena, that cost the little chaotic scene at the end of the game????

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Pato is a beast! His first goal just showed how confident he is. He received the ball, took his time and booooooom he scored.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interesting not to long ago he was bashed on this forums b/c he was heavily link with chelsea. Like I said as soon as he scores goals all that hate would turn to love.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Interesting not to long ago he was bashed on this forums b/c he was heavily link with chelsea. Like I said as soon as he scores goals all that hate would turn to love.

I don't think some of us bashed him because we hate him, the guys simply wanted him to mature that's it and about the Chelsea thing, well i think the Kaka's saga still shock many of us.. Kind of makes us would rather have players that really wanted to play for Milan more than just for personal glory:)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wow! Judging from the highlights Pato seemed incredible last night. He dribbled past his adversaries so much, no wonder they hate him.

ahonenfn

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi Kaka Ambrosini nesta Malidni Van basten Pirlo Gattuso Pato Sheva
Alexandre Pato compilation

This is my comp about Alexandre Pato.Enjoy,rate and comment !:D

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
nice comp man, lets hope this is his year. froza pato!!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
good work ahonenfn, i hop it's his year and he is capocannoniere

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
This is my comp about Alexandre Pato.Enjoy,rate and comment !:D

very nice, where did you get the footage? - it's very nice quality

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
good start to the season for pato... hope he continues this way

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very nice video, ahonenfn!! Thank you for sharing with us.

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pato: “I don’t know what happened. I did a nice trick with the ball and they got angry. We won and played a great game.”

Simone Vergassola (Siena): “Pato did this gesture with his hands, waving us on to try and get the ball off him. That didn’t seem very professional to me.”

I didn't quite see Pato does the gesture anywhere, at the end or during the match. But, even though he did that, I believe, there's nothing wrong with it.
Just like managers like to use words for mind game, or what Materazzi did to Zidane, Pato uses gestures. This may prove important for the result of the game. The bad thing is that it may affect image and personal relationships.

Whatever it was, I think, Pato is just enjoying himself. Teenager with ability to make experienced players look like amateurs. Pato might do the gesture unconsciously because it's fun. He's just a teenager like the rush, I believe that's still normal thing to do considering his abilities and personal situations.

And Pato may lack this "hard working" or serious attitude. Because Pato didn't have to train hard for years like the others, ie: Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, etc. to be playing for big clubs and scoring goals.

Anyway, those are just my 2 cents.
I hope Pato the best and he will develop into Milan player that can create many great records.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
from what Galliani said at lega calcio it makes me think that the siena players were targeting pato (thought i didn't notice it too much during the game) im guess pato was just getting a little frustrated and at the end when we had won he just really relaxed and cheered up.

Schedule