AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
just ordered my maldini commemarative jersey, it'll be here by next week.:):):):):):):):)::cool:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
and the government take less money from the clubs in spain.. but i just wanna know how much Bwin pay for Real.

:)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is the jersey our legend weared during the Borgonovo Charity Match available or was it just our cenenary shirt from the 99 season?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Is the jersey our legend weared during the Borgonovo Charity Match available or was it just our cenenary shirt from the 99 season?

Those had Bwin logo on them which makes them custom made. Don't know about the availability.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that "Fly Emirates" will be on our shirts next year? I want to finally buy one of the third, black shirts, but I don't want to buy another shirt with bwin on it if we're switching next year.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Can anyone confirm that "Fly Emirates" will be on our shirts next year? I want to finally buy one of the third, black shirts, but I don't want to buy another shirt with bwin on it if we're switching next year.

Wait until next year. If we change than get 2 Bwin shirt for the price of one. ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i have recieved my new maldini commemarative jersey.:)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm saying I don't want to buy any more bwin shirts if we're changing next year. I'm pretty sure we are, but I just haven't seen any confirmation.

i dont hear anything about this. i know that bwin will get out, who is gonna comming i don't know.

Anyone of those sponsors in the wall could be on the shirt.. just paying more.

If you find out.. let us know. :)

Reaction score
acmilanthirdcopy.jpg

acmilanjerseyscopy.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ok Evan8, you already posted that on the previous page.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
just wondering, is it possible to get milan's jersey season 03-04 and 06-07 brand new nowadays?

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
other than the Milan store does anyone know where you might be able to find a centenary shirt i don't want to go to Milan just to buy a shirt.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
hey thanks a lot for the link man! but is it genuine? usually sellers from Thailand and china sell fake stuff... :(

currently bidding for home 03-04 jersey :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
nice! too bad im looking for M size :(
Too bad you're size M because I hapenned to have the 03/04 jersey that I want to sell. It's a player version, meaning it's double layered. Brand new still with all the tags attached. The only drawback (at least in ur case :D ) that it's XL). But hey, let me know if someone that u know wants to buy it. I'm in Indonesia so the shipping won't be too expensIve to Malaysia.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Last week I just got my Milan jersey from 50s era that TOFFS issued. It was wonderful and the front collar section has that old fashioned zig-zag with small ropes that was in fashion that year (I guess ManUnited has the same design in the nid 90s). Bought it from ebay for USD35 including shipping, which is quite a bargain considering a brand new bought via TOFFS official website will cost USD 80 including shipping.

Ebay is heaven-sent, without them I wouldn't have Milan jersey collection.

Schedule