The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 21-05-2017, 15:16   #2541
Tantalis
я машина

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Rui Costa,Nakamura, Ronaldo, Juninho, Roberto Carlos, Maldini, Cruyff, George Best, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
woodley thompson 3 2nd match was awful

khabib and GSP will just take down nick and nate, it'll be boring.

mcgregor ferguson I like bisping's chances vs romero.
yes 2 sucked, but woodley vs thompson 1 was one of ufcs best fights imo.

gsp and khabib are exciting to watch if you have solid understanding of wrestling. Both are insanely technical. Plus GSP and Nick have beef and both are looking to comeback after long breaks. This fight would be good to gauge their level.

bisping has been known to upset
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 17:56   #2542
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

woodley vs maia?
who wins?

also, i would like to see the winner verse gastulem if he cuts back down to 170. I am confident with gastulem's abilities and I am willing to bet on him to win the ufc welterweight belt should he face the winner of maia and woodley. Gastulem is underrated and he could easily be a world champion at welterweight. In fact, i would him put him in the top 5 rankings even at middlweight currently. He would destroy most of the fighters in the middleweight roster barring rockhold, romero and mousasi perhaps. Weidman post usada will get decimated by kelvin.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 15:45   #2543
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
woodley vs maia?
who wins?

also, i would like to see the winner verse gastulem if he cuts back down to 170. I am confident with gastulem's abilities and I am willing to bet on him to win the ufc welterweight belt should he face the winner of maia and woodley. Gastulem is underrated and he could easily be a world champion at welterweight. In fact, i would him put him in the top 5 rankings even at middlweight currently. He would destroy most of the fighters in the middleweight roster barring rockhold, romero and mousasi perhaps. Weidman post usada will get decimated by kelvin.
I will always root for former-Brasa guy Maia, but I don't really see him beating Woodley, and could see him get decisioned.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 15:47   #2544
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
yes 2 sucked, but woodley vs thompson 1 was one of ufcs best fights imo.

gsp and khabib are exciting to watch if you have solid understanding of wrestling. Both are insanely technical. Plus GSP and Nick have beef and both are looking to comeback after long breaks. This fight would be good to gauge their level.

bisping has been known to upset
Not boring in that sense, I really appreciate the finer point of grappling. But I really don't see the Diaz brothers doing so well against someone with a top heavy game and able to keep them down. I think would be unanimous decisions in both fights.

I think Dana said GSP is getting the next welterweight shot after he comes back, so we probably won't be seeing Woodley vs. Thompson unless they squeeze that fight in before.

Signature
Old 23-05-2017, 15:54   #2545
Sage
G.O.A.T

it would be boring because the diaz brothers would get dominated, especially nate.

now GSP vs khabib...I'd love to see that.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 20:29   #2546
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

instant classic
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 20:59   #2547
MilanMB
Not mad

who even wants to see GSP back? i have like zero interest.

and at middleweight? the fuck is that? To me, it just shows that he's afraid of Woodley.

like Dana said: "everyone wants to fight Bisping".

Fluke win vs Rockhold... he'll lose his next fight, no matter which one of the contenders he'll face.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 21:25   #2548
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Thiago Silva, Verratti, Donarumma, Saul, Oblak, Robben, Kante, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

and at middleweight? the fuck is that? To me, it just shows that he's afraid of Woodley.

Fluke win vs Rockhold... he'll lose his next fight, no matter which one of the contenders he'll face.
GSP would have been nice if he didn't say he needed until the end of the year to fight. I do not care who he is you do not hold up a division like that. It sucks enough Conor is doing it to chase a beat down from Floyd in boxing. How long do his roids take to wear off so it doesn't show in a test?
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 17:32   #2549
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

Exactly.

None of the proposed matchups with him intrigue me at all.

Signature