The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?
Yes 89 64.49%
No 49 35.51%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 09:28   #27981
SuperP
World Cup Winner

I'm actually super salty about this, because I doubt the Chinese are short-changing him. The ungrateful little bitch. Even if it's not true, he's still a little bitch, 197cm child who can't make his own decisions, and lets a fat rat dictate his life.
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:37   #27982
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

I think this will end up ok with Donna and getting resolved but if not the good thing is we will never take another Raiola client on again

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:39   #27983
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
I think this will end up ok with Donna and getting resolved but if not the good thing is we will never take another Raiola client on again
Fassone was the one who banned him from Inter.
Old Today, 09:40   #27984
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Raiola works for his clients, not the other way around. If you can't grasp this just go ahead and squeese your balls real tight so you can cry some more.

Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:48   #27985
VillaiN
Primavera Player

Donna is only responsible for this. If hes really that much of a fan he d have accepted contract by now. Yes, he can make more than 3 or 4 M elsewhere but he ll be much more criticized for mistakes. No player s bigger than club including him. How can we be assured that they wont ask for another contract in year or two? plus, we have plizzari, kid s great also.

Also ban that fat fuck and all of his clients in future. Getting what 25 M from pogba transfer??
VillaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:50   #27986
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Raiola works for his clients, not the other way around. If you can't grasp this just go ahead and squeese your balls real tight so you can cry some more.
Yeah, saint mino, he pushes his players to other clubs because he doesn't get money for every contract and doesn't get a percentage of the transfer fee. Read somewhere he gives 60% of his earnings to his players, like how could a poor 18 yr old kid live on 3.5 mil a year in a club he "loves".
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:51   #27987
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
True, but most players leave the negotiations to their agent and have almost nothing to do with it, the agent tells them the offer and advises the player.

If Gigios agent was Riso for e.g, this deal would be done by now.
Old Today, 09:52   #27988
Neo'82
Always On Point

The primavera kid La Ferrara is also a Raiola client.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:00   #27989
permabanme
fuck me pls

Fav. Players: blud, fam, bludfam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
The primavera kid La Ferrara is also a Raiola client.
Got to keep an eye on this one

Signature
permabanme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:07   #27990
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Default The Rumour Commode XVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Milan never did that to anyone. We are way too classy.

Fiorentina does that, not milan.

Don't like those tactics neither. It's like holding a gun to someone and saying "you either sign the renewal or I'll pull the trigger."

In the end he probably renews but it leaves a bad feeling between the parties that never let things be like they were (just look at how weird things turned out with De Gea and ManU. The feeling is not the same anymore).

If Donna/Raiola decide that they want to go abroad and earn more I'd say "fine, but find me someone ready to pay 100M and you can go. Because that's what we feel is your value for us." Maybe we'll end up getting something close to 80M which is damn good money. Letting him ride the bench or sit in the stands would be stupid from am economical point of view. Just pull out a Cairo and let's see how we get the money to finance Belotti.

All that said, I hope from the bottom of my heart that these are really only stories made up from journalists because of the long silence. Remember all those absurd stories during the take over saga? And do you remember how Fassone in his first press conference said that they took a decision not to prematurely talk about certain sensitive topics and as a consequence of that journalists began to invent the strangest stories and he had to bite his tongue a lot of times because of that? Hope this is the same scenario here.

I mean - besides Our management being quiet - why haven't we heared a single word from Raiola regarding this topic? He wasn't hesitating in the past to make some fancy comments about the Chnese before the take pver? Maybe they are in full negotiations, and talking publicly now could be very dangerous, because let's be real: Donnarumma's renewal is without a doubt the most important and crucial deal of our past 5-7 years*. It will speak tons about how competent this management is and how legit the Chinese are. Also for Raiola the stakes are high since Donna in the past stated several times that he wants to stay and hopes to stay for a long time. No one wants to fuck up. Not even Raiola. So the silence is a consequence of the importance of this topic.

And this consistent silence obviously is the perfect fundament for many fantadtic rumours, isn't it?

*obviously talking only about mercato/transfer deals

Last edited by Alo88; Today at 10:16.
Alo88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:21   #27991
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Don't like those tactics neither. It's like holding a gun to someone and saying "you either sign the renewal or I'll pull the trigger."

In the end he probably renews but it leaves a bad feeling between the parties that never let things be like they were (just look at how weird things turned out with De Gea and ManU. The feeling is not the same anymore).

If Donna/Raiola decide that they want to go abroad and earn more I'd say "fine, but find me someone ready to pay 100M and you can go. Because that's what we feel is your value for us." Maybe we'll end up getting something close to 80M which is damn good money. Letting him ride the bench or sit in the stands would be stupid from am economical point of view. Just pull out a Cairo and let's see how we get the money to finance Belotti.

All that said, I hope from the bottom of my heart that these are really only stories made up from journalists because of the long silence. Remember all those absurd stories during the take over saga? And do you remember how Fassone in his first press conference said that they took a decision not to prematurely talk about certain sensitive topics and as a consequence of that journalists began to invent the strangest stories and he had to bite his tongue a lot of times because of that? Hope this is the same scenario here.

I mean - besides Our management being quiet - why haven't we heared a single word from Raiola regarding this topic? He wasn't hesitating in the past to make some fancy comments about the Chnese before the take pver? Maybe they are in full negotiations, and talking publicly now could be very dangerous, because let's be real: Donnarumma's renewal is without a doubt the most important and crucial deal of our past 5-7 years*. It will speak tons about how competent this management is and how legit the Chinese are. Also for Raiola the stakes are high since Donna in the past stated several times that he wants to stay and hopes to stay for a long time. No one wants to fuck up. Not even Raiola. So the silence is a consequence of the importance of this topic.

And this consistent silence obviously is the perfect fundament for many fantadtic rumours, isn't it?

*obviously talking only about mercato/transfer deals

love your posts

Signature
Phantomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:36   #27992
MilanMB
Not mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperP View Post
I'm actually super salty about this, because I doubt the Chinese are short-changing him. The ungrateful little bitch. Even if it's not true, he's still a little bitch, 197cm child who can't make his own decisions, and lets a fat rat dictate his life.
We need to make "dumb posting" an official term around here.

This is a great example.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:38   #27993
VooDooDoll
A New Hope

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Locatelli

half day about donna's contract only ...

what if whole story is created by raiola, who just want some rich teams to start bidding/show interest just to have better position when he will discuss new contract details?

Signature

Paolo Maldini - "I would have given my all for a serious project"

VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:54   #27994
Khurrisu
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: DonnaGOAT, Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Raiola is asking for 5m a year with annual increase plus a commission on each renewal. Milan are offering 3.5m annual salary plus bonus .5m, one time commission and no annual increase.

edit: Raiola is asking to wait and see how the team shape up with signings before renewal, Milan don't like the request and gave Donnarumma until the end of the month to decide, Renewals or Stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Il Giornale - AC Milan puts Donnarumma and Raiola cornered

Even the newspaper Il Giornale focused on the case Donnarumma. If Raiola has the reputation of being an agent unscrupulous - it says - Yonghong Li is not a submissive type. The parties, namely Raiola and Fassone, have already had a few days ago a lively exchange of phone calls on the subject. The prosecutor has said to have prepared a rich offer to transfer his client suffered abroad (Manchester United). The response received from China was succinct: "For no amount of money the club will sell Donnarumma". The Milan player position has already been notified to the parties concerned: Gigio or signing a contract renewal (3 years minimum) figures to be agreed (about 3 million Euros per year) or the boy will become the fourth goalkeeper of pink and you will have to wait in grandstand. The risk of losing the role holder is the strongest weapon to convince pressure Donnarumma and his family.
I can't be the only one impressed by this management.

If we succumb to Raiola's demands every little shit will try to take advantage of us.

Signature
Khurrisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57   #27995
Polotelli
#forevermario

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Romagnoli De Sciglio Locatelli Bonaventura Lapadula Suso

I wish Donnarumma wasn't so silent these days
Polotelli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:07   #27996
General
Paradigm of Humility

Fav. Players: Japanimates, Necro prancer, MR, D-Nutella, the man formerly known as Pharaoh, phony fascists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post

easily my favourite Milan player atm, so fucking aesthetic <3 I can't wait to order my moratta and musachio jerseys
Holy shit I wish I was gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
Found the gif

^ MB, please use this gif as the official "dumb post" gif moving forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
General has offered 500$ to reopen world news thread. The man has the negotiating finesse of Niang asking for a penalty kick.

You must never start with a bid that is so low that it makes you look like a pauper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One time i bought a homeless guy breakfast and have a 30% tip (or something in that range) on a 20 ish dollar breakfast.

Necro and Tfat wrote a dissertation on how my exorbitant tipping was hurting the economy. Hand to god... like 5 bucks for some hard working kid who worked for tips and these dudes were crying about it

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote