Booba - AC Milan [CLASH LA FOUINE,TLF,ROHFF]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:since when is making fun of white people following a dumb black people stereotype racism

Not sure about your previous post... but this is racist.
BAN!!!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Great song, heard it last week! Too good....

Milan <3<3<3<3

Interistar

Primavera
Reaction score
LOL, didn't know that Booba was popular in non-french speaking countries :lol: :thumbsup:

Is it a beef? Can someone explain the beef?
Lol, to sum it up very quickly, his feud wth ROHFF dates from years ago, when they had a featuring that wasn't edited because of business issues, since then they hate each other, but didn't attack one another directly, tht was just 4 months ago that Rohff dissed Booba who replied. As for La Fouine, don't really know why they beefin', just some random rivalry.

As for this tune, there isn't any link with the Club in the lyrics, just one reference once when he says "Pour eux, il n'y a plus d'espoir, Rouge/Noir Kopp (Booba's other nickname), AC Milan) "For them no hope left, Red/Black, Kopp, AC Milan"

A quick explanation is that his enemies don't have hope anymore, since Booba sends them to Hell, just like the devil (thus the parallel with AC Milan).
Another explanation is that he often refers himself as the most titled rapper in the game, so he would be drawing a parralel with the "most titled club in the world".

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Rapper rhyming about his favorite football club sounds like weak material to me, rap is dead

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL, didn't know that Booba was popular in non-french speaking countries :lol: :thumbsup:

Lol, to sum it up very quickly, his feud wth ROHFF dates from years ago, when they had a featuring that wasn't edited because of business issues, since then they hate each other, but didn't attack one another directly, tht was just 4 months ago that Rohff dissed Booba who replied. As for La Fouine, don't really know why they beefin', just some random rivalry.

As for this tune, there isn't any link with the Club in the lyrics, just one reference once when he says "Pour eux, il n'y a plus d'espoir, Rouge/Noir Kopp (Booba's other nickname), AC Milan) "For them no hope left, Red/Black, Kopp, AC Milan"

A quick explanation is that his enemies don't have hope anymore, since Booba sends them to Hell, just like the devil (thus the parallel with AC Milan).
Another explanation is that he often refers himself as the most titled rapper in the game, so he would be drawing a parralel with the "most titled club in the world".

:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that explanation, BOOBA is connected to Milan on a whole nother level, damn some deep shit.

You should become a Milan fan man, we shall absolve of your dirty ways.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
:star: :proud:BOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :star: :proud:
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif

#BOOBA #BALOTELLI #BOATENG10

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

2013 BEST EVER

AC MILAN

milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif
milan_2.gif

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

that explanation, BOOBA is connected to Milan on a whole nother level, damn some deep shit.

You should go to inter forum and teach them the ways of the holy red and black gospel! Make them abandon the foul ways of Morrati! Absolve them of their sins! Save them from eternal damnation, save their souls from hell! Go now, preacher and spread the holy word of great Bunga Bunga!

Interistar

Primavera
Reaction score

No thanks bro :cool:
I'm a rapper myself I've already recorded "FC Internazionale" in which I'm dissing Booba :o

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Not sure about your previous post... but this is racist.
BAN!!!

don't bold out out of context.you know what is a stereotype,right?black people are considered "gangsta",asians-awful drivers and white people-nerds.
what i am saying is that i don't like the black stereotype(and i have balotelli as my avatar so settle down).but what is even more pathetic is white people following it

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
boooooooooooooobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

:thumbsup:

Booba wins the beef hands down.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
don't bold out out of context.you know what is a stereotype,right?black people are considered "gangsta",asians-awful drivers and white people-nerds.
what i am saying is that i don't like the black stereotype(and i have balotelli as my avatar so settle down).but what is even more pathetic is white people following it

I know what you're saying. I don't care, cause I'm gangsta!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^
My chain be bigger den dat!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who's posting that stereotype shit now?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^:thumbsup:
But seriously, I don't even listen to rap/hip-hop, but respect to Booba for promoting our club like a boss.:cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

What's the first line of the song?