Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
oops 2nd formation same just janku out

criskaka_2209

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whole Milan squad..esp. Kaka. C. Ronaldo n Cesc Fabregas
i think milan would be more determined to win this time round. after all those events that took place for the past years (liverpool, barca, deportivo) and those when we are proud of (celtic, psv)..we've gone through so much this season and after that traitor leaves us, i dn think that milan would hand utd this victory on a silver platter...with 70 thousand fans cheering for them, i think they would buck up their arse and we will see the return of the old milan - hopefully

so i think milan can do it....we're still consider the best team in europe u know.. 5 finals in the row, 4 semis consecutively....im proud of them..

its only that we have to bear with this torturing hell for another 7 days...cn time move any faster...seriously

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
I know people might not like this but am I the only one seeing that we should start Oliveria if we play just on up front. If Inzaghi is back will he have the pace that Oliveria has to actually get behind there defence, yeah he will miss most of the opportunitys but this gives Kaka and Seedorf more options, where as Gilardino is useless because he lacks that pace and skill to actually beat a man.

I know oli is not scoring but against Calg' his movement was very good and he looked dangerous even though he didn't score, some of you might of seen this. If we can play 2 upfront then put Oli and Inzaghi as this gives one finisher and one dribbler and crosser.

Anyone agree at all?

Last edited:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i think Ferdinand, Vidic and Neville cannot recover for this match+ Evrah is suspended, so if we can`t win this we don`t deserve to play CH.L. Final

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Do you guys know what's worse than losing this game? Winning but having Ricky, Rino, and Il Capitano recieve yellows and miss the final. That's downright scary.:eek:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
PrAcTiC said:
with a result 1:0 we go through right? :conf:
For the last time, yes. We can go on with 1-0 or 2-1 win, but not 3-2.

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:

LOL. We should put that question in an FAQ thread or something. ;)

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
@kats: really? i have asked about this game on the thread of this game so .. i don't se nothing wrong here..
btw, thanks MilanoMike for your answer..

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
Maldini: I can make it

Paolo Maldini assures he can recover in time for the Champions League semi-final with Manchester United.

The defender came off with a recurring knee injury at half-time in last night’s 3-2 first leg defeat at Old Trafford.

There had been reports the veteran would require surgery that’d end his season – perhaps even put an early end to his career – but Maldini is optimistic.

“I will do everything possible to be back for the second leg at San Siro on May 2 and maintain we have all the necessary conditions to do so,” he told the official Milan website.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
MilanoMike said:

i think leading by just a goal can give us heart attacks and possible equalizer from them . I think we should go for as many goals as we can , pressure them for atleast 75 mins . I hope for 3-4 goals atleast . :D

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
I won't watch the game, I will get a heart-attack if I do it, so that's why I'm gonna go out and play some soccer when the game begins and pray to God that we have won when I come home

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
it was a close game but milan has a lack of scoring talent when compared to Manchester. They need a quality forward. Unfortunatly, ronaldo is out, so gilardino or somebody needs to step up.

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PrAcTiC said:
@kats: really? i have asked about this game on the thread of this game so .. i don't se nothing wrong here..
btw, thanks MilanoMike for your answer..

Oh, there's nothing wrong at all. It's just that the question's been asked several times by multiple people. It fits the definition of FAQ.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
Do you guys know what's worse than losing this game? Winning but having Ricky, Rino, and Il Capitano recieve yellows and miss the final. That's downright scary.:eek:
We all know that Milan cannot make any mistake in this game. And not making mistake means thosee players who have had a yellow already must be extremely careful now. And when I say Milan should care about the bookings, you should understand what I expect from Milan :D . I'm going to celebrate after this game, and one more time in May, on the 23rd :tongue: .

Hey, why can't I see my signature :devilehh: ?

LOL, still can't see, I give up :devilass: :devilump: .

After receiving a quick technical help from Kyara, here is my sig :D . Thank you Mrs. BMW.

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Yo Kev, when you post a quick reply there's a tick box below saying "show your signature" that should be ticked :tongue:

And if you forget to tick it before you post, go to edit and tick it in the additional options below :)

freaky spook

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,pirlo,nesta,messi
Edi said:
I dont know about you guys but I am more then confident going in the second leg.
Manchester do not have a good away record and that is something we can count on....
We scored 2 at Old Traford and we can score 2 at the San Siro without conceding....
Forza Milan!!! :proud:

I agree but i feel they will score once and we will have to score twice to go through

freaky spook

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,pirlo,nesta,messi
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
I would agree on this formation but Pirlo let me down also yesterday. Just sloppy sloppy football. I hate to say it but I would replace him with Ambro. I am not a huge fan of Ambro but we all know he drops those winning goals like a mother fucker.

Sorry Pirlo I still love you but not today.

All matches are not the same. At San Siro it would be a totally new game and it would be foolish to leave out Andrea just because he did not have a fantastic game at Old Trafford

Last edited:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Edi said:
I dont know about you guys but I am more then confident going in the second leg.
Manchester do not have a good away record and that is something we can count on....
We scored 2 at Old Traford and we can score 2 at the San Siro without conceding....
Forza Milan!!! :proud:

I agree my friend. But to win we don't need more Dida howlers now, he's giving away goals in GREAT matches lately. I don't believe that our players are happy with his performances and my guess is that several of 'em will demand a new goalkeeper during the summer - unless Dida manages to prove us all wrong in the 2nd leg at San Siro.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
MALDINI: 'I will do everything to be there'

4/25/2007

Paolo Maldini commented on yesterday's game on the team's return to Malpensa airport: 'When Rino and I went off the pitch, I think United’s attitude and approach to the match changed. I will do everything possible to be there for the return game at the San Siro on Milan and I maintain that we have every chance to make it."

:proud:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
What did I do? :)
Ahahaha! He thinks you're a guy! Hey kevin, Beemer's a chick too. :D

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
Ahahaha! He thinks you're a guy! Hey kevin, Beemer's a chick too. :D
LOLZZZ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! BMW_Taylor is a chick?! I mean female sorry... Oh my god, what what what?! This is too much for me to accept. OK, I know you guys love jokes but April 1st has been over for more than 3 weeks. Is this a dream? BMW is a female :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: ??!?!?!?!?!?!?! I know I look very funny when being fooled but this is.............................................. oh no...................................... I'm shocked, totally. This is even more shocking than Rooney's 2nd goal in the first leg, believe it or not. I'm off, oh my godddddd. BMW_Taylor is not a guy omg omg omg............................................................. I'm a moron :devilcry: :devilcry: :devilcry: :devilcry: :devilcry: :devilcry: :devilcry:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoa! Hey, Kev, I'm just a member here. It's not as if I discovered uranium. :)

You really didn't know I was female? I thought everyone who's been here for some time did. :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If we attack United the whole game their defense will crumble. The worst thing we did in the second half was defend. Rooney's goal in the last minute could be a blessing in disguise cos the boys know they have to attack from the first minute and wont sit back.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
BMWTaylor said:
Whoa! Hey, Kev, I'm just a member here. It's not as if I discovered uranium. :)

You really didn't know I was female? I thought everyone who's been here for some time did. :)

F*****G Hell BMW....

Never knew that before :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Schedule